Chapter Seventy-Four: Elentra’s Massage
2.2k 13 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elentra led me towards the rear of the shop. In the far corner there was a doorway that had a small sign that read “staff only”. She opened the door and beckoned me to follow her inside. It led to a small corridor that had a few doors leading off from it. From the looks of things there was a small stockroom and possibly a staff room back there. There wasn’t anything that gave the impression of a professional massage parlour. I was starting to wonder if this was all a little shadier than Elentra had given the impression of.

We walked to the door at the far end of the little corridor. Elentra swung it open and waved me inside.

“Here we go.” She said as I followed her inside.

I was pleasantly surprised. The room was bright and comfortable looking, it even had an official massage table in the middle of the room. Some shelves to the side with creams and oils on and even a few pot plants around the place to lighten the mood.

“Now if you strip down to your underwear, you can leave your clothes on the chair over there.” Elentra said pointing at a little chair in the corner of the room.

“Strip down, is that really necessary?” I asked.

“Yes… If you want a massage that is.”

I suppose she was right, but I couldn’t shake the look of anticipation on Elentra’s face. She was intently looking me over as I decided what to do.

“What’s the matter? I didn’t think you were the shy type. Altria definitely didn’t mention you being this hesitant with her.” Giggled Elentra.

“Right…”

Of course, she did know Altria as well and I suppose she was right, but in this situation, it was just me stripping down. It made things feel a little more awkward. I did as she asked and stripped down to my boxers and piled my clothes up on the chair.

“Very nice…” Commented Elentra.

“Err thanks… So, what now?”

“Just lay face down on the table and we’ll begin.”

“Okay.”

I climbed onto the table and lay on my front just as she asked. The table felt a little cold at first, but I soon got used to it. Elentra stepped up to the table and started working away. She started at my neck and shoulders, then worked her way down. It felt good. She had a firm touch, but wasn’t too rough. I could feel her working out all the knots and strains out of my muscles that I had acquired since I had come to this world.

Once she reached my feet she stopped. I was expecting her to ask me to roll onto my front, but she didn’t. I heard some rustling around, she opened a pot of something and then climbed onto the table with me. For now, I just lay there as she sat on me. Then she started up again. She started at my shoulders once again, only this time her touch was much gentler than before. There was something else, something a lot softer than her hands pressed into my back. It didn’t take much for me to guess what they were. I glanced to the side of the bed and realised what the rustling sound from before was. Elentra’s little green dress was laid on the floor.

I laid there quietly wondering if I was supposed to be turned on by this situation. For all I knew this was a perfectly normal massage for this world and getting aroused by what was going on, could be frowned upon. I could guess from Elentra’s personality and the fact that she was a catkin, that it probably wouldn’t matter. It was still something I thought about.

After some time, she stopped before asking me.

“Would you like to roll over now?”

I could tell she was straddling me, with enough room for me to move over, but I hesitated for a moment. The sensation had got me kind of excited. In the end I did what she asked before the silence got long enough to be awkward.

I rolled over and Elentra sat back down on me, her legs folded at the knees at either side of my body. She was almost naked, wearing nothing more than thigh high socks and some delicate looking underwear. They looked to be held on by a mere string.

“Are you ready for me to continue?” She asked with a smile.

“Yes please.”

“Good.”

She opened the bottle of oils she had to the side and slowly poured it down her chest. After she was done, she quickly screwed the top back on and placed the bottle to the side. Next, she leant forward and slowly slid up my chest towards my face. Her breasts were hard pressed against my body as she moved up. Once she reached my neck, she lifted herself of my body a little a drew up to eye level with me. She stayed there for a moment, just starting longingly into my eyes for a moment, before leaning in and passionately kissing me.

This couldn’t be part of the massage anymore I thought to myself. Well, I was just going to enjoy the experience. I put my arms around her whilst kissing her back. After kissing for a minute or two she sat back up.

“Um… is this all part of the service?” I asked awkwardly.

“No, of course not! Are you not enjoying this? I can stop if you want…”

“This is great, please continue.”

“Good. I just thought this would be fun. I’d prefer it if you didn’t let on about this. If any of my regulars found out about this, they would be jealous. Not to mention pestering me for a special service as well.”

“Sure, I can keep this a secret.”

“Good, then I’ll continue.”

She shuffled back and in a single movement, removed my boxers.

“I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one that’s excited by this.” She said turning back to me.

She ran her oiled hands over my dick and then leaning forward, squeezed it in between her ample breasts. She carried on with the tit job until I was fully erect.

“Hmm… Not bad. I can see why you're Altira’s latest favourite plaything.” She told me as she moved further up.

“What?”

“Oh, don’t worry, she doesn’t actually call you that I just made it up.”

“Okay…”

“You’ll have to excuse me. I’m just going to get on with it. You have no idea what it’s like just waiting for an attractive man to come through these parts…” She said putting herself into position over my dick.

There was a slight moment of resistance before she started lowering her body weight onto me, then it slipped right inside. She was already excited just from conducting the massage by the feel of things. As soon as I was fully inside, she leant forward and placed her hands on my chest. Then she began rocking her hips.

At first, I was intent just to lay there and take in the view and the sensation. Then as she sped up, I grabbed her rear, my fingers pressing into her plump ass as she rode me. She was getting more and more into this as she rode me, her hands almost clawing at my chest as she clutched me. I was glad that her claws had stayed retracted at this point.

It was now that I decided to activate “special heal”, there was a look of surprise and pleasure on her face. She was obviously wondering why it suddenly felt so good. She was biting her lip a little holding back a moan. She couldn’t hold back for long and I was soon wondering how well this place was soundproofed and if she could be heard out in the streets.

As she started to climax, she slid down onto me, shacking a little. By this point I was getting too much into things to just leave it there. I rolled her over and took control, thrusting away as she moaned uncontrollably. She was dripping all over the table with each thrust and gripping my behind with all her might.

“Theo this is…” She said loudly before slipping back into incoherent moans.

I just continued to nail her, until finally I left her with a cream pie. As I stopped, I realised I we had been here for quite some time. I climbed off the table leaving Elentra there and went to pick up my clothes. She was just laying there in a daze, I think coming like that had taken her by surprise. I felt a little bad leaving it like that, but I really wanted to speak with Liz today. Even if I really did want to continue this with her.

As I dressed Elentra finally got a hold of herself.

“Are you leaving?” She asked me.

“Yeah… Sorry, I’d like to continue this, but like I said, there’s somewhere I need to be.”

“Aww…”

Elentra was laid on her side just becoming me to come back to her. I really, really wanted to, but I didn’t know when I’d get the chance to visit Liz alone and I didn’t want to pass up the opportunity.

“I’m sorry I really have to go… Um, how much do I owe you for the massage?” I asked awkwardly.

“Nothing… We can do that whenever you like.”

“You’re sure?”

“Yes… I don’t suppose you’ll be free later?”

“I might be, but I can’t promise anything.”

“Well, I’ll be here until six. Drop by if you can.”

“Okay, if I can, I will.”

53