Chapter Ninety: Feeding Time
1.9k 10 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sat there for a moment just looking at Celine as she licked her lips as if she were savouring the flavour of her favourite food. Despite clearly being a demon and a dangerous being, Celine was attractive. Her hair was a crimson red colour, with two black horns poking out at either side of the top of her head. Her eyes matched the colour of her hair, but her skin was as pale as snow. She wore a dress made of black leather.

“Can we continue?” Celine asked a little shyly.

“We can.”

I wanted more of that sensation. Giving into my desires, I pushed Celine onto her back and climbed on top of her. I started kissing her once again, the sensation was just as good as before. At the same time, I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh and underneath the low hem of her dress. My hand reached her pussy, it was already wet as I slipped my fingers inside.

“Theo…” She murmured.

Celine looked a little helpless as she lay under me. She clearly wasn’t used to this, she was used to only interacting with men in a predatory manner. This was entirely new to her. We stopped kissing and I sat up, then pushing up her dress to her hips, I leant in to eat her pussy. As I licked her clit, I tasted the juices already leaking from her, it was sweet. Not only, that it was a little intoxicating. The more the effect increased, the more I wanted to move onto the main event.

Not being able to hold back anymore, I quickly removed my trousers and boxers, throwing them on the floor. I pressed apart her thighs and pulling her by the hips as I penetrated her, started pounding away recklessly. She still looked a little helpless, but I could tell she was enjoying it, biting her lip slightly as I thrusted away. The sensation inside of her was just like what I’d felt from kissing on much stronger and I was soon getting carried away.  

“See? I told you it would be enjoyable.” Celine told me with a smile, noticing I had finished for now.

“It was.” I said as I tried to catch my breath.

I had got so carried away in the sensation that I hadn’t lasted long and didn’t even think about using any of my skills on her. But I hadn’t had enough yet.

“Next time, I’ll take the lead and maybe you can enjoy it for longer.”

“I don’t think so, and anyway, we haven’t finished.”

I pulled her towards me, rolled her over onto her front and lifted her up onto all fours. I slipped her dress over her butt, before pushing my cock back inside her pussy. This time I activated “special heal” as I entered. She moaned as I slid all the way in, immediately noticing that something was different this time. It felt just as great as before, but I wasn’t going to lose myself in the sensation this time around. Holding her hips as my thighs slapped into her ass, she was already loudly moaning away.

“Mnnngghhh… T-This is unexpected.” She said, looking back to me over her shoulder.

I notched the skill up to full and went at her hard, her knees already starting to buckle underneath her as I pumped away. Her pussy was twitching around my dick with each thrust and her juices dripping down her leg. She turned forwards as she started to come, her arms slipping out from under her. She lay face down on the bed, I held her rear end up off the sheets as kept on at her even as she came.

“Ngghhhh…” She moaned loudly.

She grabbed she sheets as she writhed around in front of me, almost pulling them from the bed.

“Master… Thi… This is, it’s never like this.” She shouted.

I was beginning to get a little worried we would be heard from outside the room. The last thing I needed was any of the girls to try and barge in and find me fucking one of the demon kind. But it was too good, and I didn’t want to stop.

I sped up even more, the noises coming from Celine, now just amounted to random moans and babbles as she came again. It was no use, I was getting caught up in the sensation too much again. A moment later and I joined her.

 I lay on the bed next to her for a moment, but just the sweet sent from her sweat seemed set me off again. A succubus was a truly frightening creature. Laying the semi coherent Celine on her side, I slipped inside her from behind. I pulled the top of her dress down and squeezed her breast as I continued to fuck her.

“Master… Cock… Good…” She mumbled amongst her moans.

Her pussy was tightening up and convulsing once again as I thrusted away at her. Her pussy juices spraying out onto the bed with each swing of my hips. I let my hand slip from her breast, wandering down to her thigh, before moving under her dress and up to her clit. I gently rubbing it as I continued to fuck her. Her legs twitched as she started to climax again, I sped up my swing to join her once again, my mind almost going blank as I came.

When I stopped, I climbed off the bed and walked to mirror where there was a small basin of water and I splashed some on my face. That had taken a lot out of me, and I knew I had to do something, before I decided I needed to carry on again. I then walked to window, opening it up to let some fresh air into the room and leaning out. My head started to clear a little. I looked over to the bed where Celine was still comatose just mumbling to herself. Perhaps I had pushed it too hard for her as well.

After a few minutes standing by the window, my mind had cleared fully, and I had a grasp of my urges once again. I went back to the bed where Celine was lying. Noticing my return, she rolled over to me, her eyes looking into mine softly.

“That was… I wasn’t expecting a human to be capable of that. I am lucky to have you as a master.”

“High praise from a succubus…” I chuckled. “Thanks, that was great for me too. I almost couldn’t stop.”

“We are born to seduce men. Most can’t resist us.”

“I can understand that. It was like I couldn’t get enough, just your scent was enough to set me off again.”

“We emit a strong pheromone when aroused.”

“So that’s what it was.”

“It should be no surprise that it was that way being with me, but what I don’t understand was how you were able to enchant me, a succubus so?”

“Well… Let’s just say I have my own abilities that help too.”

“Hmm… Well, I’m impressed.”

“Thanks.”

“Um, mast… Theo, I almost don’t want to ask, but have you made your mind up what you are going to do with me?”

I hadn’t really thought about it, I had been too busy getting busy with her to give it any thought, but I didn’t think I wanted to kill her now. She was at the very least a useful source of information and it seemed that she really didn’t mean to do me any harm now. Even if I told her to leave me that would probably worse than killing her outright. She no longer seemed able to feed from men, other than me. That much was evident from her sorry state when she tried to attack me back in my room.

“You can stay with me for now.”

“Really? You mean it?” She asked excitedly.

“Yes, but you will have to follow some rules.”

“Like what?”

“No attacking humans and no revealing yourself to my companions. I can’t have you doing that until I know how they will react.”

“Okay, I promise.”

I wasn’t expecting her to agree so easily.

“Great… And another thing, I’ll be expecting your help with my research.”

“Anything you need master.”

“It’s Theo, remember?”

She nodded in agreement. It was strange, she was a demon and she had tried to kill me before, but seeing her like this she seemed friendly, normal almost. Was it just the effects of "Interrogate", or was she actually a normal person when you weren’t her prey or an enemy? I didn’t know, but I would have to be careful not to let my guard down too much around her. It was too easy to succumb to her charms and I knew she could be dangerous, I’d experienced it first hand before.

50