Chapter Ninety-Three: Evening by the Campfire
1.7k 9 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fire had gotten hot enough to start cooking, so we all busied ourselves preparing the evening meal. Once the food was on the fire, we drew lots for the evening watch and the girls drew lots for who would share with me. I drew the last watch for the night. The girls determined that Lillia would be the one to share with me tonight. Rosa just watched the process with a look of amusement as things were decided.

“You are all good friends, aren’t you?” She asked once all was decided.

“Yes, the three of us have travelled together many times over the years. Theo hasn’t been part of the group for very long, but we’ve all been through a lot together already.” Answered Serin.

“I can see that you all get along well.”

“We do.”

Before long, the dinner was cooked, and Altria was taking the food off the fire and starting to dish up.

“Do you have a plate?” She asked Rosa.

“I do, I wouldn’t want you to go short. I’ve got my own food, so don’t worry about me.”

“We won’t go short. We have more than enough to make it to the capital. We put plenty on for everyone, so please help yourself.”

“Thank you. In that case I’ll just be a moment.”

Rosa ran back over to the carriage and after a minute or so rummaging around under the driver’s seat came back carrying her travel bag. She rustled around inside it, then produced a plate and knife and fork.

“Here we go.” She said once she had it ready.

“I’ll serve you up then.” Altria said reaching for Rosa’s plate.

“Hmm it smells delicious.”

“Well, it’s nothing special, but it’s warm and filling.” Altria said passing the plate back to Rosa.

“Thank you!”

The camp fell quiet for a little while as everyone was busily eating. After eating and cleaning up, a small flask of wine made its way around the group, while we all sat talking for a little while. It had been dark for a few hours when, Rosa got up from where she was sat next to the fire.

“You’ll have to excuse me, but I had better head to bed now. I can’t stay up late overwise I’ll be falling asleep at the reins tomorrow!” She said, before turning to go back to the Carriage.

“Where are you going? You were going to sleep with us, remember.” Serin asked before Rosa had taken a step.

“I know, but I wouldn’t want you to worry about waking me up when you head to bed yourselves.”

“We won’t and anyway. It is probably time that most of us went to bed now anyway. Come on.” Serin said getting up and motioning over to their tent.

“Okay.”

“She’s right. I’m going to go now too. Don’t want to be late again tonight.” Altria said getting up and following Serin and Rosa to the tent.

It was just Lillia and me sat around the campfire now. Lillia was on the first watch of the night, so she wouldn’t be following the others for quite some time. After travelling all day and having a pretty active night the day before with Celine, I wasn’t going to be far behind the rest. I just decided I would stay up and keep Lillia company for a little while.

“You know you don’t have to stay up and keep me company. You should go and get your rest as well.” Lillia said realising I wasn’t going to my tent right away.

“I know. I won’t be up for long, I just thought I’d sit up for a little while.”

“Okay then.”

“Do you think we’ll reach the capital tomorrow?” I asked.

“If we carry on at this pace, we should reach there by early evening.”

“Great.”

“Are you excited to see the capital?”

“I am a little. I’ve only seen small towns and provincial cities since coming here. I think it will be interesting to see the centre of this country. Is it impressive?”

“I think so… It isn’t quite like any of the places you’ve been so far. The places we’ve visited were originally part of the union empire, but the capital was built by all of the races together when the alliance was formed. There’s nowhere else quite like it.”

“Now I really can’t wait to see it!”

“I don’t know how it will compare to the cities in your world, so I hope it doesn’t disappoint.”

“I’m sure it won’t.”

I sat up with Lillia for about half an hour after the girls had gone to bed until I finally decided to call it a night myself. I was starting to yawn and knew it was time to hit the sack.

“Well, I better go and get some sleep. Sorry to leave you alone.”

“Don’t be. You know we all have to take our turn on watch. Good night Theo, I’ll try not to wake you when I come to bed.”

“Night Lillia.”

I left Lillia by the fire and went back to my own tent. I quickly laid out my bed roll before undressing and climbing into bed. I briefly wondered whether I could risk checking in with Celine, but it would be too easy for the others to overhear me talking to someone that I decided to give it a miss. So, I climbed into bed without calling her. I was just on the verge of falling asleep when I felt someone shake my side.

“Theo, are you awake?” A voice next to my ear asked.

“Celine, what are you doing?”

“I thought you were going to call me when you were alone.”

“I was, but isn’t safe here. Lillia is sat over by the fire on watch and the others are just over there in the other tent.”

“I know, but I’m hungry….” She complained.

“Celine, I’m sorry you’re going to have to leave before someone hears me talking to you.” I told her in a hushed voice.

“Oh, no one is going to hear. I’ve put up my barrier don’t worry.”

I thought back to the first time when we met and remember the circumstances. She was attacking me trying to drain away all of my life energy. Back then I was laid asleep in the middle of the others and no one noticed a thing until I broke the effect, so I knew she could do such a thing.

“Okay, but you really shouldn’t be here. Someone could come in at any moment.”

“Please, just a quick taste?”

“Fine, but it really will have to be quick and then you will have to leave until I call you. Okay?”

“Yes… Don’t worry, I’ll be quick. You just stay there.”

“Okay…”

Celine rolled the cover off me and to the side, before reaching down my legs and sliding my boxers off. Her soft hands gently rubbing my dick, while she licked and sucked on the tip. It only took a few moments of this to make me completely hard. As soon as I was Celine flopped her large tits out of her top and started to squeeze my dick in between them, still sucking the end as it poked out between them.

She was really starting to go to town with it, and just like the night before, her succubus power only enhanced the sensation. She had barely begun and I already felt like I was going to burst. A moment later and I did, Celine drained every last drop and licked her lips with a look of satisfaction.

“Thank you for that.” She said with a smile.

“Err… Thank you.”

“Call me back, when you are alone again.” She said before vanishing almost immediately.

She had disappeared before I had the chance to ask her to continue. Well, I did tell her she had to be quick and it was probably for the best. I’d got carried away with the sensation and all I’d wanted was for her to continue. Even if we couldn’t be heard and were hidden by her visual magic, it would still have caused as scene if anyone came into the tent and found I wasn’t there. I let out a bit of a sigh, pulled the covers of my bed back over me and tried to go to sleep.

49