Chapter Ninety-Four: Last Watch
1.6k 6 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a short while lying there, I calmed down from the excitement and fell asleep. Sometime later I was woken by the sensation of my body being slightly rocked. My first thought as I started to come to, was that it was my time to go on watch and Serin had come to wake me. I soon realised that wasn’t the case at all. The body heat on my front and the hand wrapped around my dick told me what was going on.

“Huh… Lillia?” I asked now I was awake enough to speak.

“Yes… Are you not enjoying it?”

“No, I mean yes, I am. That isn’t the issue here though.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I was trying not to wake you.”

That wasn’t what I meant either, but I decided not to say anything and rolled over to face her. It seemed that Lillia had finished her turn on watch and decided to climb into my bed with me. She had completely stripped and in the middle of pleasing herself as well as me. I was actually kind of happy for this to be happening, I’d gone to sleep still in the mood after Celine’s quick disappearance and had woken still feeling that way.

I put my arm around Lillia and pulling her closer, kissed her.

“I’m sorry if this was sudden Theo… I just wanted you, it feels like it’s been so long since we last.” She said as we came up for air.

In reality it had only been a few days since we had last slept together.

“It’s okay, I was hoping this would happen.”

“You aren’t annoyed that I woke you up?”

“No.”

“Then, please fuck me.”

Lillia didn’t wait for a response from me. She had forcefully pushed me onto my back and mounted me before she had even finished her sentence. She really was desperate to begin. She delicately pushed my dick inside of her pussy, already sopping wet from where she had been playing with herself before I’d woken up. As soon as I was fully inside, she started vigorously swinging her hips, her hands planted on my chest. Lillia wasn’t usually this intense.

“Ah yes, I’ve been waiting for this.” She panted.

For the time being I just laid there letting Lillia do the work. As she got more forceful, I grabbed a handful of her massive breasts, my fingers sinking in some way as I squeezed. I activated “Special heal” and Lillia was so loud it was almost a shriek, her elven ears twitching away as she slapped down onto me.

“Mnnnggghh… Theo fuck.” She moaned loudly.

There was no way the others wouldn’t be hearing this if they were still awake. At least they were probably expecting this. Lillia rode me hard until she came, as she did, she laid forward on top of me panting heavily. I was still not satisfied yet. I rolled Lillia onto her back and spread her legs, before sliding my dick back inside of her.

Lillia looked at me, slightly surprised at suddenly being rolled onto her back and still sensitive from the first time. I didn’t wait though and started violently pounding away on her. Her ears were still twitching, and she threw her arms around my back, her fingers almost painfully grasping at my skin. I pressed her legs apart even further and fucked her as hard as I could.

“Ngghh… ff..” She moaned incoherently.

The inside of her pussy was convulsing against my dick, she was so wet it sprayed against me every time I thrusted into her. Her tongue slipped from her mouth a little, letting her saliva dribble down her face and her eyes had already rolled into the back of her head. She was Cumming hard, but I wasn’t going to let her rest until I did the same. Finally, I dumped my load inside of her and laid next to her, clamouring to catch my breath, while Lillia still twitched next to me.

After a minute or so Lillia rolled over and we both hugged under the covers as we fell asleep. Sometime later I was awoken by someone shaking me once again. This time it really turned out to be Serin waking me for my turn to go on watch.

“Come on Theo, I know you’re tired, but it’s your turn to go on watch.” She said quietly.

“Oh Serin, sorry I’ll be right up.”

“That’s okay, I haven’t been here long… So, it sounded Lillia was glad to share the tent with you.”

“Oh, you heard that?”

“Of course, I did.”

“Ah sorry.”

“I don’t mind, but I do wonder what Rosa must think… Lillia really needs to learn when to keep it down.”

“Haha yeah…”

I quickly got dressed and switched out on watch with Serin.

“Night Theo.” Serin said making her way back to the girl’s tent.

“Night Serin.”

After she had left, I went and sat myself next to the fire. I was on the last shift of the night, but it was still a few hours before dawn would come. I spent the time trying to keep myself occupied as best I could until the others woke for breakfast.

The hours passed, first dawn came and then later the girls started to wake. The first person to get up was Lillia. I was slightly surprised, I wasn’t expecting her to be the first up and it was still pretty early. It wasn’t even breakfast time yet.

“Morning Theo.” She said wiping the sleep out of her eyes as she sat down next to me.

“Morning, how are you feeling.”

“Better…”

Lillia shuffled up closer to me and laid her head against my chest.

“Are you sure you’re okay?”

“I am… Just let me stay like this for a bit.”

“Sure.”

It wasn’t uncomfortable, so I just left her to it. Lillia just lay there leant against me watching the fire in silence until the others started to emerge from the tents. As soon as she heard the sound of someone rustling around as they woke, she sat back up. A few minutes later, Serin and Rosa both appeared from the tent shortly followed by a sleepy looking Altria. Serin and Altria both came and joined us by the fire, while Rosa first went to check on her horses.

“Moring you two. Sleep well?” Serin asked as she joined us.

“I did, but I’ve been up the whole time since we last spoke.” I replied.

“Yes urgh, I’m still half asleep. I even came to wake you last night.” Serin laughed. “How are you this morning Lillia? You look a little tired.”

“Oh, I’m fine. I slept well, I’m just wanting breakfast now.”

“Yes, we should start cooking. We need to head off soon, if want to make it to the capital today.”

Serin pulled the cooking gear from her bag and started the process of preparing the food. Before long the smell of bacon cooking over the fire filled the air. After Rosa had finished tending to the horses she came and joined the rest of us.

“Did you sleep well?” I asked her as she sat down.

“I did, thank you. It made a change from sleeping on the carriage.”

Once breakfast was cooked, we all ate together, then packed down the campsite. Within an hour of the others getting up we were back on the road towards the capital. We travelled until the early afternoon when we briefly stopped for lunch in one of the small towns just off the main road. We didn’t stay for long and as soon as we had eaten, we set off again.

About an hour after we had left the town, the carriage stopped rocking about as much as it had for most of journey. This marked the change in the road surface. We had gone from travelling on poorly kept roads that were little better than dirt trails, to properly surfaced roads. This meant that we were finally getting closer to the capital.

46