Chapter One Hundred and Twenty-One: A Quick Refuel
1.6k 4 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Altria stared at the glowing sky in the distance for a while and I continued to heal her. At the same time Celine was continuing to feed like nothing was happening around her.

“We should leave the party, before Lillia follows us again.” Altria said turning back to me.

“You’re right. I forgot it could be used like that. What about the others?”

“We should quickly message them as a warning, but we need to leave the party as quickly as possible.”

I did just as Altria said. Quickly alerting Siofra and Serin that there was something wrong with Lillia. I made it clear that she had attacked us and caused the blast in the city. Then informed them that we were okay and somewhere outside of the walls and then left the party.

“Done.”

“Good. Now you can tell me everything that’s happened with this one.” Altria said pointing to Celine.

I told her about how she had found me in the guild and what had happened when I used my latest skill on her.

“And you think the change is permanent?” Asked Altria.

“Yes… Well, as far as I can tell. She’s been like this for days now and “Purification” hasn’t worn off either.”

“Hmm… I’m not sure if we can trust her, but then again she did save our lives.”

“I know, I’m not sure either.”

Altria sat up and threw her arms around me all of a sudden, before kissing me passionately.

“Altria, what are you doing? I’m still healing you.”

“I know, the wound has closed up and what do you expect, you’ve been doing that to me this whole time. Not to mention I’ve been watching that. I can’t hold out any longer.”

This was already a strange situation as it was, but trust Altria to get involved like it was nothing as soon as she felt the situation was safe. She started to kiss me once again and begun undoing the straps on my armour as she did.

“Altria we’re in the middle of nowhere. Someone could come along at any moment.”

“It’s pretty dark and besides, we’re in the middle of nowhere. No one is going to walk past. Anyway, wouldn’t it be better for Celine if you took this all the way now? She must have used a lot of energy moving us here.”

“It would be.” Answered Celine. Immediately stopping what she was doing as soon as she heard Altria say that.

“See.”

It seemed a little crazy to be doing this right now. It was one thing to quickly feed Celine a bit while we recovered, but another thing altogether to get carried away out in the open like this. We had only just managed to escape from the city with our lives. But Altria was already beyond caring after being treated with “Special heal” and after encouragement from her, Celine was going for what she wanted now. The pair pushed me back onto the grass and started removing my clothing. I was almost naked within a minute. As my trousers we off the pair fell on me and begun double teaming my dick with their mouths. Between the pair of their tongues and the and the effect of Celine’s succubus abilities I was soon losing it.

“That’s fast for you Theo… Is this the effect of a succubus?” Asked Altria.

“Partly…”

“Interesting. Does it work on women?”

“I’ve never tried it before. We can’t feed from females, so I’ve never considered it.” Answered Celine.

“Would you mind trying?”

“No… For some reason I feel like testing it out.”

I knew why that was. The pair started kissing, I could see that it did seem to be working to some extent on Altria. She definitely seemed to be enjoying herself. As hot as it was watching the pair make out, I was starting to feel a little left out. I sat up and moved around the back of Altria and begun kissing her neck while my hands slid down the inside of her thigh. As I reached her pussy I activated “special heal”. Altria immediately cried out.

“T-this is too much.” She moaned.

That was a first from Altria, but I knew that she wouldn’t want to stop. The noises she was making were too enticing for me to want to. I pushed her forward and the pair of the girls slumped down on the grass. Altria laying on top of Celine, who was still busily kissing and trying to undress her. She had removed her top and was feeling up her breasts, like it was a totally new experience for her. She was barely noticing what I was doing. I slipped up Altria’s little skirt then pushed her panties to the side and pushed my dick inside her from behind, squeezing her pert ass as I did so.

“Unnngghhh…”

I couldn’t make out much more, as Altria looked back over her shoulder at me. Her face was already flushed she already looked like she was coming before I’d even begun to move. I moved my hand to her hips and pulled against them as I started pounding her. If there was anyone in the surrounding area, they would have no trouble realising someone was here and what we were doing. I had hardly been going for long before Altria came hard and slid to the side, for once she was done for now.

Almost as soon as I’d pulled out of her Celine had pounced on top of me. Sitting on my lap and hurriedly try to push my dick inside of her. Once she had she placed her hands on my shoulders, swinging her hips. She seemed desperate to do this, but it was her food and she had been waiting for days. Feeling the effects of the double drain I laid back on the grass, letting Celine do all the work until we were both satisfied.

When she had finished, I turned off “Special heal” and lay there catching my breath. Celine lay down next to me realising I needed the rest and not trying for more. A few minutes later and Altria stirred, she rustled around putting her top back on before joining us.

“Once you’ve recovered a bit, we really should think about making a move.” Altria said once she had finished dressing.

“Aren’t we going to head back into the city and try and meet up with the others?” I asked.

“Do you think that’s a good idea? Who knows what is happening in there and what Lillia did after we left. If we’re lucky, she thinks we’re dead and we should try and keep it that way for as long as possible.”

“We’re just going to walk?”

“Yes… I have some money, we can get supplies when we reach the next town. What about you?”

“I have my wallet and my potions pouch.”

“Then I think we’ll manage.”

“Where are we going to go?”

“Back to Dunshelm, for now at least.”

“Will that be safe?”

“Safer than here. If we can get transport, then we might be able to make it there before the news does… It’s in the old union sphere of influence, it was on the edge of the catkin realm. We’ll stand more chance of being protected there, if the fallout from this is what I think it will be.”

“What do you think will happen?”

“Well after the mess Lillia made, I expect it will be made to look like it was our doing. If they realise that we survived that is. It isn’t going to look good for my mother, not now they know I took the relic for you.”

“Lillia didn’t really seem with it. She might not have realised we escaped.”

“Well, we can only hope. Then we have to think about how we travel with this one and what to do with her.” She said turning to Celine.

“Well, she can make herself unseen easily enough.”

“That’s something, but I don’t know if we can trust her.”

“You’re saying that now after what we just did.”

“I’m thinking a little straighter now… Anyway, for now, we’ll put of making any decisions, let’s just try and make it as far as we can on foot while it’s still dark.”

“Okay.”

“Trust me? I don’t see why we need to bring her along with us.” Celine said after picking up what Altria said.

“She’s coming with us. We’re all going together.” I answered.

“Really? Questioned Celine.

“Yes! Anyway, I was wondering. Your transportation technique, it uses a lot of energy, how far could you transport the three of us?” I asked.

“Not much further than I did earlier. If it was just the two of us, we could go much further…”

“Then it looks like we’ll have to go on foot for the time being.”

“Then we should probably get a move on.” Added Altria.

“If we’re really doing this.”

“Like I said, we can’t stay here. It isn’t going to be safe once it gets light.”

“Then let’s go…”

I looked around in the darkness the only thing I could really make out was the city behind us. I had no idea which way the road was from our location, let alone which way Dunshelm was from here.

“Um, which way do we go?” I asked.

“Just follow me. If we keep walking, we should be able to make one of the small towns in a day. We’ll cut across country. I think we should stay off the road as much as possible.” Answered Altria.

“Sounds sensible. Then lead the way.”

Our unlikely group of a human, catkin and succubus headed off into the night.

38