Chapter One Hundred and Forty-Three: Two’s Company
1.3k 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After speaking with Lisa, Altria and Serin left for the night. I could tell that Serin looked worried, but she stopped short of inviting me to stay at hers for the night. I don’t think she wanted to let on how worried she was, and I’m sure she probably had matters to attend to at home before we set out on another quest. Once they left Lisa returned upstairs and Jules was relieved by the girl on the night counter.

Seeing the others leaving me there alone, Jules turned to me looking expectantly. “Does that mean that you’re free for the rest of the evening?”

“Well, I’d like to put my stuff up in my room and hit the baths first, but yeah sure.”

She smiled. “Great! I’ll get myself some food and clean up while you do that. Shall we meet down here in an hour?”

“Let’s do that… What did you have in mind?”

“You’ll see.” She said with a smile.

“Great.”

I made my way up to my room to deposit my gear. It was a little stuffy in there after being shut for a week or so. I cracked the window open to freshen it up while I grabbed my washing kit, then headed down to the baths.

Like usual I was the only on in the baths, and I happily sunk myself into the warm water as soon as I had undressed. I breathed a sigh of relief as the warm water washed over me. I had been looking forward to this. It had been days on the road and on the run, there had been little chance to wash or relax. This was just what I needed right now.

I sat in the water for quite some time, just enjoying the warmth. Eventually I started to feel myself drifting on the edge of falling asleep. I knew this was my cue to finish washing and get out. By the time I had finished, dried and dressed it was almost time to go and meet Jules back in the hall.

After leaving the changing room I headed right there.

I barely looked around the hall, before Jules called out to me. “Hey Theo, over here!” She called out waiving from one of the tables across the room.

 I hurried over to meet her. “I hope you haven’t been waiting long?” I asked when I arrived.

She shook her head. “Oh no, I’ve only just got here.”

I pulled out a chair and sat down. “Phew, I was worried I’d been quite long in the bath.”

“You needn’t have worried. I would have waited… Do you fancy a drink? I know you have to leave early tomorrow, but one is okay right?”

“Yeah, sounds good.”

We called the waitress and ordered our drinks.

After the waitress left with our order Jules looked across to me and asked. “How long do you think you’ll be away for this time?”

I shrugged. “I’m not sure, I don’t even know where we’re going exactly.”

“Doesn’t that bother you?”

“Well, that’s the least of my worries at the moment.”

“It bothers me. I’d like to know just how long I have to wait to see you again!”

“Surely you won’t miss me that much? You must have lots of friends here.”

“I do, but they’re all women and there are some things only you can do for me.” She said with a smile.

“Oh…”

“Have you finished your drink?”

“Yeah.”

Jules got straight to her feet. “Then let’s go.”

“Where are we going?”

“Where do you think? It’s not like you have much time and I’m sure I’ll get in trouble with the other girls if I keep you up late… Come on.”

Jules took my hand and the pair of us left the hall and headed upstairs.

“Let’s use your room.” She suggested once we were upstairs.

“Okay.”

I quickly opened the door and Jules almost pushed me inside, following quickly behind me and closing the door.

“You still don’t have much stuff, do you?” She said after looking around.

“No… Just my gear.”

“I suppose you haven’t had much chance to really settle in.”

“Not really. It’s been one thing after another since I got here. ”

Jules turned to me and quickly stepped forward. She kissed me so quickly I was almost taken by surprise, but I just put my arms around her and reciprocated the move. As we kissed, we slowly edged backwards toward the bed. My legs touched the edge, so I sat down on the covers and Jules climbed onto my lap.

We continued to kiss and as we did so she begun to undo the buttons to my shirt. At the same time, I undid the buttons to her blouse. Being with Jules like this always felt somewhat like I was being used, but it was a use I didn’t mind having at all.

Jules pulled my shirt open as I relieved her of her blouse, with things heating up, I traded places with her by rolling her onto her back on top of the bed. I quickly pulled her skirt off and chucked it on onto the floor.

Jules was just lying there in only her black underwear waiting for me. I gently slipped off her panties and got to my knees in front of the bed and pushed apart her thighs, then lent in over her pussy and started eating her out. I held the outside of her thighs as she pressed them against the sides of my face. She was already beginning to enjoy herself.

Noticing that Jules was already sopping wet, I stood up and quickly discarded my trousers. As I did so Jules pulled herself further on the bed, I climbed back on and followed after her. Kissing my way up from her belly to her neck, as I reached her mouth, I slipped my cock inside her and activated “special heal”. She wrapped her legs around me and held me tightly as I begun to move.

“Yes…” She moaned.

It was exciting being with Jules, her attitude in the bedroom was always such a contrast to when she was working on the guild desk. Right now, she was gyrating her hips under me as I thrusted into her. As we sped up, I could tell she was already beginning to come.

“Ungh Theo…” She said while her fingers dug into my back.

I slowed as she came and gave her a moment a moment to recover. As soon as she noticed this, she slipped herself out from under me and pushed me down. I did as she wanted and laid on my back. Jules climbed on top of me.

She leant forward and said to me. “I suppose it’s time I make you enjoy yourself.”

She pressed her hands onto my chest and begun riding me, swinging her hips wildly. Then she sat up and started grinding, while squeezing her left breast. I just lay back and enjoyed the sight of the beautiful Jules riding me away. She kept on getting more and more into it, all the while getting more intense, until she was biting the corner of her lip. Eventually she lay forward on my chest panting.

“That was great.” I told her as she looked up to me, still flush in the face.

“But you haven’t finished…”

“No.”

I rolled out from under her, pulled her up onto all fours and pressed my dick inside her from behind. Gripping her firm behind I started swinging away and pushed “special heal” up a notch.

“Mnngghh.” Moaned Jules.

Then just as I was about to get really into it, I heard a loud noise from outside the door and stopped.

“Why are you stopping?” Asked Jules looking back over her shoulder at me.

“I heard something outside.”   

 “The guild will have been closed for a while now, it’s probably just someone drunk clattering about as they go to loo or something.”

“You’re probably right.”

I ignored the urge to check the door using “appraisal” and continued to fuck Jules hard.

We’d only be going again for a few seconds when there was a loud clang. I looked around to see the lock to my door on the floor, it had been smashed in.

The door flung open and just outside in the hallway the human and catkin woman from the hall earlier, were both standing there laughing.

“Looks like that info we got earlier was right. He is busy banging the guild girl… To be honest I didn’t think she was the type, but look at that face!” The human girl said to the catkin.

“I’m surprised too.” Replied the catkin girl.

Jules was still flushed in the face. I was still inside of her frozen to the spot and “special heal” was in effect. I could understand what they meant about Jules. She really didn’t seem like the type.

“W-what are you doing here?” I asked having now got a grip of myself after the shock of them barging in.

“We haven’t come to join you if that’s what you’re wondering.” Laughed the human girl.

“Your loss…” Jules shot back, surprisingly unphased.

“Do you have any idea how much bringing him in for the alliance is worth?

“No idea, probably not worth it.” Jules said moving forward then sitting down and covering herself with the bed sheets.

“Ha.” She snorted then stepped inside the room.

The human girl crossed the threshold a made it a single step inside the room before stopping abruptly. Her sword wavered and her knees wobbled a little.

“What is this?” She asked surprised as her face flushed, and a little trickle of fluid trailed down the inside of her leg.

30