Chapter One Hundred and Forty-Four: Four’s a Crowd
1.1k 6 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The girl had stepped inside the range of “special heal” unaware and had seemingly become almost immediately overwhelmed and consumed with the situation. Her sword dropped to the floor and her hands wandered over her skirt on top of her crotch and her breast.

“What the hell are you doing Rachael? Asked the catkin girl.

“Umngh…” The girl moaned in response.

“Are you okay?”

“I-I mnnmmn….”

Clack! The catkin didn’t waste any time in reacting to the situation. She shot a bolt from the crossbow in her hand, it was sticking out of the wall just to the side of me.

“Stop whatever you’re doing to her right now, or the next one goes in the girl.” She shouted.

“I-I’m not doing anything to her! I promise you she’s fine.”

“Are you okay Rachael?”

“Yeeessss!” She replied.

“What’s up with you?” The catkin asked and stepped inside the room to check on her friend.

Her crossbow was still trained on Jules, but she hadn’t thought it through and had stepped into range. As soon as she did, I notched the skill up to full power. The girl stopped dead in her tracks, the crossbow in her hands wobbled. Her face turned flush almost immediately. These girls seemed to have much less resistance to the skill than the others. It still wasn’t enough though, she was still holding the weapon even if her eyes kept on wandering from Jules to me.

I quickly shot off “disarm” twice and as their clothes flew through the air, I jumped of the bed and pulled the crossbow from her hands. I took a step back and turned it on the pair then switched off “special heal.” I stood there for a moment taking in the sight, while wondering what to do. They were both beautiful and like most of the adventurer girls in this world, were in very good shape.

“Are you just going to stop?” The human girl, Rachael asked flicking her short blond hair to the side and batting her eyelids at me.

“Weren’t you going to hand me over to the alliance?”

“I was… We would have received enough money to move to the capital and live like nobles, we might even be able to find husbands, but that felt great. Do it again, p-please?”

“What?”

“I’m saying I want you to do that to me, and then…”

“Rachael!” Her friend interjected.

“Come on Selena, don’t say you didn’t like it too?”

“No…” Selena said blushing a little.

She was covering her chest and lower half with her hands. She was the most reserved catkin I’d met. Maybe they aren’t all nymphomaniacs then…

“Come on.”

Rachael crept forward, I still had the crossbow trained on the pair, but something told me she was no longer a threat. She grabbed my dick and started licking the end, then slipped it inside her mouth.

“What are you…” I asked.

“Come on do it again.”

“Really?”

“Yes… Selena, help me out here.”

“But!”

“Come on.”

The reluctant Selena finally decided to do as her friend asked and crept over and begun to work the shaft while her friend sucked the end. She looked up at me nervously while she did so. What was this situation? I glanced over at Jules, but she just shrugged her shoulders at me. Well, I was going to have to turn the pair into Lisa eventually, but I suppose I could enjoy this for a while first. I leant over and pushed the door shut, I couldn’t lock it but at least no one could see in now, then I reactivated “Special heal”. They didn’t seem to be a threat anymore and Jules was just sat there watching for now.

The pair of girls were still working away on my dick as I stood there, all both of them touched themselves. Having decided to just go with it now, I was enjoying myself. The look of the shy catkin girl looking up at me proved too much. I picked her up and laid her flat on her on back on the bed, she looked at me with a sideways glance.

“Please be gentle.” She said quietly.

I wasn’t sure how she felt in a position to ask that considering the circumstances around how she found herself in this situation. I climbed on top of her and spread apart her legs, then slipped my dick inside her wet, but tight pussy. She moaned as I started thrusting my hips, gradually getting faster, until I was really giving it to her. Jules who had just been sat on the bed watching until this point got up and stood next to me. She bent over and whispered in my ear.

“I’ll be back in a while, try to wrap this up quickly.”

She quickly dressed and quietly left the room. Neither of the two girls seemed to notice and I continued banging Selena while she did so. She was loudly moaning as I nailed her, she was already coming, her head turned from me and pulling the sheets of the bed, her back arched as she reached climax. I stopped for a moment as she looked like she couldn’t take any more. Seeing this Rachael crawled over on all fours.

“Please do me now, I want you inside me.”

I pulled out of Selena who was heavily panting and trying to recover herself. Grabbed Racheal’s pert arse and pushed inside.

“Hnng… yes!”

I didn’t even start off slow with her, beginning to nail her right from the beginning and she was loving it. No doubt if the person in the room next to us they would know exactly what was going on in here. As I continued to fuck her, her knees gave way and her insides started to spasm as she came hard. I didn’t stop though and continued pounding away at her until I finally came. By that time she was an incoherent gasping mess on the bed. I glanced over at Selena, and she was still just lying there, neither girl looked like they were going to move anywhere for a while. I had finished just in time, because while I was considering what to do next there was a knock at the door.

“Are you decent Theo?” Asked Jules’s voice from the other side.

“One second.” I shouted back.

I quickly threw on some trousers and a shirt then opened the door. Jules was stood in the hallway alongside Lisa and four guards stood behind them.

“I see you’ve managed to subdue them Theo…” Lisa said glancing over at the two knacked women on the bed.

“Err yeah.”

“I won’t ask what happened.” She chuckled.

“Thanks...”

“Anyway, you two, get up and put some clothes. You’re coming with me.”

 “W-w-what’s going?” Rachael asked in a panic as she suddenly realised that we were no longer alone.

“You’re under arrest. You’re going to come with me and explain everything.”

Selena was busily doing as she was asked and picking her clothes up from around the room. But Rachael wasn’t going to listen so easily.

“But we haven’t done anything!” She protested.

“Really? Then why is there a crossbow bolt in the wall? You attacked one of my adventurers and guild staff. You are going to come with me and explain all of your actions, then I’ll decide what to do with you.”

“Theo.” Rachael said turning to me.

“Sorry… You didn’t hurt us, but you were planning to kidnap me and hand me other to the alliance. At the very least you need to go with Lisa and explain everything to her. If you’re lucky you’ll get off lightly…”

Rachael finally gave into the reality of her situation and begun to gather clothes and dress. Lisa directed the guards to collect the weapons from the floor and take the two women with them. From the looks on their faces they had no idea what was going on here. They restrained the girls and took them out of the room. Lisa told them she would follow along shortly, and they left. She then turned to me.

“I won’t ask for an explanation now, but I will expect to hear everything from you at some point. This is quite the unusual situation… Well, I suppose it will have to wait now until you’ve returned from your quest. I’ll leave you two alone… Oh and I’ll charge those two for your door.” Lisa said then left us.

“Thanks.”

“Ugh, I’m tired after all of that.” Jules said taking my hand and tugging me towards the door.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“To bed, aren’t you tired?”

“Yes…”

“Let’s sleep in my room. I assume you’d prefer the privacy?”

She was right, a strong breeze could blow my door open now, and as soon as anyone woke on this floor I would likely be woken too. I followed Jules and went next door with her. We both quickly changed and climbed in bed. She lay in front of me, I placed my arms around her and closed my eyes. Before long the pair of us were fast asleep.

27