Bracha’s Assignment
9.3k 10 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 41 : Bracha’s Assignment
“Katrin?”

“Shh. Shh, shh.” Katrin said, pressing her pointer finger against Agni’s lips to silence her.

“....” Agni’s face morphed into a clear expression of annoyance at this point. Guided mostly by irritability at a lack of sleep and sufficient rest, she’d finally reached the moment where enough was enough.

“Get off.” She said as she gazed up at Katrin.

Katrin ignored her completely, instead she leaned over and locked grips with Agni. She then pushed her hands down to the bed and whispered.

“No.”

It was a simple denial but it agitated Agni to no end.

“Seriously. Katrin, I’m not in the mood to play anymore.. Whatever game this is.” Agni said, her brow wrinkling as anger began to well up from within her chest once more.

“All day you and Bracha have been annoying me on purpose. And now you want to play? No thanks. I’m not your toy!” Agni nearly shouted as she began to wiggle her hips, still Katrin wouldn’t budge. She even tried to lift her hands, but to no avail.

Katrin completely ignored her requests, instead she began to kiss Agni’s neck, biting ever so gently as she did so.

“I’m serious. STOP!” Agni repeated as she grunted. Try as she might, she couldn’t force Katrin to move.

“No. Make me.” Katrin said decisively as she continued to have her way with Agni. It wasn’t even fun or pleasurable. For the first time a woman’s touch inspired nothing but anger in her. She repeated her commands, “Get up. Get off. Stop!” but Katrin ignored them all, intently focusing on her own desires.

Agni’s agitation reached a fever pitch as her eyes glowed a vibrant red color.

“Get Off!” She shouted. And this time Katrin obeyed, she had no choice but to as Agni subconsciously tapped into a portion of her Succubus abilities that she wasn’t aware she had -- the ability to force others to comply. Katrin’s eyes took on the same red glow as she released Katrin from her grip and stepped off the bed. Unlike Agni’s ‘Whisper’, this skill didn’t fade away instantly.

Agni sighed, biting her lip angrily before she swung her feet over the side of the bed and began to rant.

“I asked you to stop. I don’t understand. Why are you acting like this? What have I done to you?” It was a few moments before Agni noticed the blank look on Katrin’s face, completely vacant and unaware of her surroundings.

“Katrin? Katrin!?” Agni shook her friend by the shoulders, but no visible change resulted. As the anxious seconds of realization passed for Agni, who realized what she’d done, her feelings of anger quickly turned to remorse.

“Katrin?” Her voice cracked slightly as a tinge of regret mingled in with the panic now setting in. In that moment Agni’s eyes faded in color, first turning pink then their normal amber color. As the change in Agni’s mood also switched, Katrin’s condition also receded. Unlike the effects of ‘Whisper’ which seemed to have no side effects, Katrin crumpled to her knees. Luckily Agni was there to catch her, placing her on the nearby bed.

She pushed Katrin’s brunette colored hair to the side so that she could examine her condition. Though regained consciousness Katrin’s breathing was raspy and labored. It was almost as if she was struggling to catch her breath. Finally after half a minute her eyes popped open and she gazed up at Agni who, until now, had been waiting with baited breath.

“Oh, God. I’m glad you're okay.” Agni said as a tear rolled down her cheek. Normally she wouldn’t cry over something like this. Perhaps it was the combination of sleep deprivation and her own storm of emotions, but her primary feeling was that of relief. Overwhelming relief that brought tears to her eyes.

“Agni..” Katrin said as she finally sat up. Agni on the other hand sniffled as she wiped tears with the back of her hand.

“MARVELOUS!” The word echoed across the bedroom, accompanied by the slow clap of Bracha as she stepped out of the shadows from a dark corner of the room. For a moment Agni felt confused, she had no idea what was going on.

“Agni..” Katrin said once more, before looking down at her lap. She grasped Agni’s hand and pulled it into her lap as if she wanted to say something.

“What’s going on?” Agni asked as her gaze bounced from Katrin back to Bracha.

“Agni. As I said yesterday..you repress yourself far too much. You need to be more open in order to use your abilities to their full extent.” Bracha explained as she walked forward to the center of the room.

“So...wait. You’ve been annoying me on purpose all day -- just to get a reaction out of me?” Agni asked. Katrin’s head stayed down while Bracha nodded boldly.

“Get out.” It was the only thing running through Agni’s mind. In that moment all her thoughts and emotions coalesced into a single phrase.

“Agni--” Katrin began.

“Get out.”

“Agni, a succubus--” Bracha began.

“Whisper : Leave my bedroom.” Agni said, her eyes glowing fiercely as she gazed upon Bracha. In return Bracha’s eyes flickered with pink energy, but only for a moment. The skill didn’t take, much to Agni’s dismay.

She then looked upon Katrin’s face and felt the anger returning with each passing breath. Finally, done with the stupidity of the whole situation, Agni sighed to herself as several large tears rolled down her cheeks. Then as she laid back down, she turned her back to both Katrin and Bracha.

“Get out. Now.”

 

I'll definitely revisit and re-write this chapter in the future, as I feel the impact could have been a bit better. My original intent was to revise and add additional content to the chapters before releasing them here on SH, but due to attempts to 'undermine' the plans I made, I decided to release as is.

122