Fox Tales (1)
4.7k 6 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 87 : Fox Tales
The hot steamy water drizzled down as the woman standing beneath allowed the water to wash over her. Her fox-like ears twitched in pleasure as her body became even more relaxed, it was as if all of the day’s accumulated fatigue was melting away. The warm water against her pale skin caused a gentle blush in her cheeks, which were now slightly redder than the color of her hair. She ran her fingers down across her chest, dragging a bar of soap along with her in the process as she washed her breasts, which were large and round-- D-cups at the least. The woman indulged in her shower for several minutes longer before finally stepping out, feeling completely refreshed.

She was in a great mood, so she grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her head,taking special care to dry her ears and her hair, before she stepped out of her bathroom and into her living quarters. She had just started thinking about what to wear when she noticed something completely unexpected, a person standing in her room! Her eyes flitted upwards, the first thing she saw was a person wearing a jean skirt along with a grey and pink T-shirt several sizes too large. As their eyes locked she dropped the towel and a mortifying expression spread across her face.

----15 minutes earlier---

After parting ways with Merri and Ariadna, Katrin and Agni also decided to split up. Katrin wanted to look into renting a room in the chapel, while Agni decided to pay Vivian a visit. She couldn’t wait to visit a new city and she was doubly excited about learning more about her familiar.

After a quick chat with Gigi she made her way to the Doyenne’s office on the ground floor of the Mystic Tower chapel. Agni poked her head in, only to find the room empty. She lingered around the entrance of the office for a few minutes and decided to ask Gigi once more about the location of the Doyenne, Vivian Lex.

“Well, if she’s not in her office she might be in her quarters, up on the second floor. Many of the constant members live there--like me!” Gigi explained.

This led Agni to the second floor upon Gigi’s directions, and after walking down a large corridor of rooms which resembled a hotel floor, she found herself standing in front of Vivian Lex’s room. Once again Agni knocked, waited then poked her head inside. Empty!

“Where the heck is she?” Agni whispered before something caught her eye. It was a small plush doll on a nearby table just two meters from the doorway.

“It’s….super cute.” Agni’s nostrils flared as she set eyes on the plush doll and several thoughts ran through her head.

*I-I guess it would be okay to step inside for a little peek….* She reasoned, though her motivation was flimsy at best. She ignored her better judgement and stepped into the room, glancing around as she did so. There was a luxurious bed that must have been a dream to sleep in, several dressers, two wardrobes and a couple of doors which led to side rooms.

“This is nothing compared to Ariadna and Merri’s room.” Agni was truly impressed. The walls were adorned with paintings of all types and everywhere she looked was color and beauty. Flowers in vases doing their best to bloom, jewelry boxes Agni could only assume were filled with treasures, even indoor potted plants.

She suspended her own awe after a few moments and turned her attention to the reason she decided to enter in the first place--the plushie doll. The reason it caught her eye was because it looked just like Vivian! The tiny doll was complete with her features, clothing, accessories and even the four fluffy tails at the back. Agni savored the sensation of the fluffy fur against her fingertips as she wondered what Vivian’s actual tail might feel like. She secretly resolved to touch it, at least someday, before setting the plush doll back on the table. She was just about to turn and leave when a sound caught her attention.

A woman. Agni first noticed the smoothness of her skin and next the curvature of her body. Her hips were curvy and round leading up to a slim waist and large D-cup breasts which jiggled softly as the woman walked. She stood about 152 cm(5 feet even) and her attention seemed elsewhere as an expression of contentment filled her face. Her body was devoid of hair, save for what was on her head, ears and tail. Agni was slowly being pulled into a dawning realization. Red hair, fox ears, four fluffy tails even more magnificent than --

Agni’s jaw dropped as she realized.

“V-Vivian?” Agni stuttered out of being struck with a weighty realization.

*What happened? Did she grow up overnight? Those...tits look amazing.* Agni couldn’t help but lick her bottom lip as her eyes traced downward towards Vivian’s waist and even further down still. Even her pussy was bare and silky smooth in appearance.

---Present---

“V-Vivian?” The Doyenne heard a familiar yet unexpected voice call her name, this immediately snapped her out of the good mood she was in. She reacted in a split second, mostly out of instinct as she ripped the towel from around her head and flowed some mana into it. The towel began to transform, morphing into a beautifully crafted katana blade. Vivian’s movements were hard even for Agni to register as she quickly bridged the distance across the room. Before Agni could even take another breath she felt the weight of tremendous force against her shoulders. For less than a second she was weightless, but she quickly felt her face pressed against the floor as Vivian bared down on top of her.

The sound of the blade slammed down in front of Agni and for a moment she sincerely felt as if she was about to die. The thought to struggle never entered her mind, the speed of the events transpiring left Agni absolutely no time to react let alone think. She was completely pinned with a nude Vivian straddling her back, one hand holding the katana which was now jammed into the wooden floor of the bedroom. It’s edge was facing Agni as the angry kitsune’s tails flitted about wildly.

“What-- what, Ugh!” These were all the words Vivian offered as she gazed down at the helpless Succubus.

 

71