I Think, Therefore I Grope
5k 5 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 97 : I Think, Therefore I Grope
Martha’s craftsmanship was amazing. What was even more amazing was the fact that Agni acquired the accessory for free.

“But why? Are you sure?” Agni was quickly becoming used to the fact that she loved gifts, of almost any type.

“Martha is one of the chapel outfitters. She creates all sorts of gear for us with her abilities. It’s already covered, and you’re a member of the chapel right now so no worries.” This was Vivian’s response to Agni’s question.

Agni was surprised just how well the choker matched her red hair and amber colored eyes. Black fabric with a deep bluish metal frame, the shrunken Crimson Core also pulsed with fiery energy within its place on the Crimson Choker.

“I love it!” She said with stars in her eyes as Agni checked herself out in the mirror.

“Excellent! Now, let’s see about you young lady. I wasn’t going to say anything since your with the Doyenne, but it really doesn’t do for a youngling like you to walk around in the nude!” Martha said as she directed her attention to Shula.

“H-huh? Lady I’m an adult.” Shula retorted, her face turning reddish from embarrassment.

“Besides, there’s nothing wrong with baring my body!” Shula said as she folded her arms proudly.

“Yes yes, come along sassy child.” Martha said as she grabbed Shula by the arm and pulled her into a nearby room.

“Wah! Y-you’re going to allow this?” Shula shouted at Agni, who could only giggle. “Wait, stop!” Shula protested as the two disappeared, the wooden door slamming behind them. Vivian and Agni listened to the sounds of commotion and voices as the two tussled.

“Excuse you? I’m the groper here. Where are you even touching?” Shula said, rather loudly. After some time the two returned, first Martha entered the room with a big smile while Shula poked her head out of the door first. She wore an expression of pent up resentment yet she stepped out for all to see nevertheless.

Her hair was done in two ponytails along the side of her head, both of which reached down to about her waist. Agni had to admit this was a wise choice, she felt Shula’s blonde hair was rather beautiful and it seemed wild and unkempt previously. Aside from this, Shula wore a sleeveless one piece dress that sported a single neck strap. This allowed her wings to move freely if she desired, though Shula didn’t need to use her wings to hover at all. The outfit was accompanied by stockings, casual shoes and painted nails and makeup.

“So cute!” Agni said as she rushed to coddle Shula.

“Urgk! Don’t touch me! I’ll burn you to ash while you bathe!” She protested, but that didn’t stop Agni in the least.

“H-hey, watch where you’re touching!” Shula mumbled.

“Well, today was certainly an eventful day.” Martha said as she escorted the trio of women to the front of her store.

“Be sure to visit again if you have any needs, Doyenne. Miss Shula, behave yourself.” Martha said as the trio made to leave. Shula grunted and folded her arms as she cut her eyes towards Martha. Agni and Vivian bowed to the woman and were soon on their way.

It took them roughly half an hour to make their way back to the hilltop park overlooking the city of Kirlunst.

“Perhaps another time, when you’ve truly made your way here we can discuss other things. There’s much more to Kirlunst than meets the eye.” Vivian said as she checked the nearby area. There was no one around so she morphed herself back into her teenage form.

“Still taller than Shula.” Agni remarked, winning a hair tug from Shula.

“Uhn!” Agni clasped her hand to her mouth in surprise but it was too late, the sound escaped her body involuntarily. She cut her gaze towards Vivian who simply smirked and shook her head while Shula chuckled to herself.

*I guess I like having my hair pulled….* Agni thought as Vivian held up her medallion and used it to trigger the teleportation. Within half a minute the trio found themselves back inside of the Mystic Chapel, in the center of the lobby.

“Surprisingly, I’m tired.” Agni remarked as she stretched thoroughly. Though it was now only just after midday she suddenly had the urge to take a nap.

“That would be because you’re a lazy sex-demon.” Shula chimed in. She was already pulling at the rubber bands that kept her pony tails in place as she secretly cursed Martha.

*Totally ruining my image!* Shula thought to herself as she grumbled inwardly.

“Thanks Vivi-chan!” Agni said with a broad smile. She was in a surprisingly pleasant mood at the moment all things considered. Agni felt strangely optimistic about the day, of course the last time she felt so good--she got ambushed by body snatchers in broad daylight.

“Ahem.” Vivian coughed in a rather animated way as two of the guild members overhead Agni’s overly friendly statement.

“I told you to consider my image.” Vivian said as she leaned in closer to Agni.

“I did. That’s why I didn’t grope your tail.” Agni whispered in response, prompting Vivian to lean away and regain her composure.

“ANYWAY, If you ever need help again come and find me. Good day Agni, Shula.” Vivian then quickly left. Agni was genuinely grateful.Afterall, a chapel leader must have a thousand things to do each day. The fact that Vivian would take time out of her day to even escort her for hours was a huge deal. This became more apparent as Agni walked back towards her room, many of the chapel members stared and whispered as she passed. Although they could have been staring at Shula, Agni got the distinct impression it was due to her overly friendly demeanor with the Doyenne. Even Gigi shot Agni a puzzled look, to which the Succubus simply shrugged and smiled.

In a way she quite enjoyed the attention.

“Katrin! I’m home!” Agni shouted as she opened the door -- only to find the room empty.

“I guess they really did go shopping without me..” Agni said as a bout of yawning came over her.

“So..what are we doing next?” Shula asked as she stepped inside the room.

“Hmm. I’m not sure. Honestly, I’m really tired. I think I’ll take a nap.” Agni responded.

“Yep. Definitely a nap. Naps are nice once in a while too.” Agni whispered to herself as she plopped down on her bed and made herself comfortable. Soon she found herself falling into the folds of her bedspread, sinking into her pillow as dreams overtook her.

“She just...totally fell asleep on me..” Shula remarked as she sat down on Katrin’s bed. Truth be told, she knew exactly why Agni felt so drained. It was a consequence of Shula’s extended stay in her tangible form. She also felt tired, so tired in fact that after a short while she decided to lay down in Katrin’s bed and rest her own eyes.

“I can’t get comfortable.” Shula said after a minute, her eyes popping open in the process. She sighed before casting a glance over towards Agni, who was now fast asleep. The imp shrugged, got to her feet and kicked off her shoes before joining Agni in her bed. Soon they were both fast asleep, Shula content with Agni’s newfound warmth and Agni content just to nap.

-------------------------------------------------
“Oh!”
“Katrin--what did we walk into?”

Agni’s restful sleep was awoken by several voices. As she opened her eyes she immediately came to realize that she had been drooling somewhat -- that was just how relaxed she’d been.

“Um..Agni?” Agni’s eyes drifted towards the door only to notice Katrin, Ariadna and Merri huddled together, their expressions all differed. Katrin was blushing, yet there was a bit of anger mingled within. Ariadna covered her eyes, peeking between her fingers occasionally while Merri seemed the most excited.

“This is right out of a girls love novel!” Merri commented as the trio continued to stare at Agni from the doorway.

“What the heck are you talking about?” Agni asked as she sat up, brushing away the sleep from her eyes and drool from her bottom lip. She couldn’t help but realize that her body felt heavier than usual, thus she looked down to find her shirt bunched above her breasts and Shula clinging to her chest, one hand firmly latched to Agni’s right breast.

“Oh.” Agni replied.

“Oh? That’s all you have to say?” Katrin asked as her stance shifted somewhat.

“Yea. This is Shula.” Agni said, as if that explained everything. Ariadna and Merri looked confused while Katrin took a moment to register what was happening.

“Oh. OH! You mean this is Shula?” Katrin finally said as she stepped towards the bed, dropping her shopping bags in the process.

 

77