Intervention (4)
3.8k 12 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 110 : Intervention (4)

“Oh, Agni.” Zula whispered, her eyes locked on the succubus who currently had her head down as tears fell on her lap.

 

Zula could relate on many levels to the way that Agni felt right now. One of the more common traits that all adventurers had was that they came from misfortune lives. She knew none who defied this observation, nor was Zula herself an exception.

 

She continued to grasp Agni’s hands as Shula hovered just behind the chair, occasionally wiping tears from her face as she sobbed silently. It seemed the familiar was taking the wave of emotions just as hard as the succubus.

 

Zula began to gently rub Agni’s hands with her own as a warm stream of mana flowed into them.

 

*Let’s see what we’re dealing with.* Zula thought as a display window appeared, one that only she could see via use of her class’ Courtesan skills.

 

*A Taurus in her past life. That explains a few things. Straight forward, honest--sometimes to a fault. Also headstrong, perhaps even stubborn. But...considering what I know of Agni’s nature she’s actually quite accepting of sexuality. She didn’t bat an eye being in a brothel and she seemed excited by it in many ways. It’s almost as if she’s struggling with two different mindsets. One one hand she wants to indulge in all of the candy, but the next moment something from her past holds her back.*

 

*This just means that she’s probably open to a great deal of experiences, or more specifically there’s a lot she has to learn. In some ways she’s like a virgin in life experiences... In that case I should just..be honest.. I think she would respect that approach.*

 

“Agni. Do you want to get over your complex?” Zula asked.

 

A silent nod as Agni lifted her head was the answer.

 

“Well, the good news is...this problem can be fixed relatively easily then.” Zula said with a reassuring smile.

 

“But first, I want to ask you a few questions. They may be difficult to answer but..please be honest with me and yourself.” Zula added.

 

Agni nodded, causing Zula to proceed with her questions.

 

“When you found out about your journal page being used against you -- what did you do to remedy the problem?”

 

“I.. I didn’t do anything. What can you do against rumors?” Agni replied.

 

“So you didn’t even try to dispel any of the rumors?” Zula followed up.

 

“Well, I did but the truth is no one believed me. At some point I just stopped bothering..” Agni confided truthfully.

 

“I see. The next question. If you met this person , the one responsible for your pain right now -- what would you do?” Zula asked.

 

Agni’s eyes flashed with anger amidst her slowly drying tears but after a second to think she replied, “Nothing. Probably.”

 

“Not even ask why? Or..whether he understood how you felt about his actions?”

 

Agni felt the question was a mere afterthought. In her mind the damage was done so the reason was irrelevant. However, she nodded to mean that she would stick with her original answer.

 

*Oh dear. You’re too nice. So many people would have ended that pissant.* Zula’s poker face was impeccable even as this thought occurred to her. Still, Agni’s answer endeared her to the succubus even more. The truth was that Zula’s keen senses of empathy and awareness allowed her to almost immediately understand when someone wasn’t being transparent with her. And most everyone had something to hide, the kitsune girl Zula met on her way to Agni’s room. The red-head at the front desk. They weren’t necessarily liars, but their minds, emotions and intentions were layered.

 

The reason she’d taken such an interest in Agni was the succubus’ honesty. It was rare not to meet someone guarded, jaded or calculating. Zula truthfully found it refreshing, the sensation it rewarded her with was like a cool drink on a hot summer’s day. It was the reason she invited Agni to the Silken Petal in the first place and the reason she never charged her for any of their interactions.

 

It was also the reason that Zula immediately agreed when Shula and Katrin approached her about helping to cure Agni’s reluctance.

 

“I’m tired of that defective demon masterbating all the damn time. We need to fix the problem at the source!” Zula recalled Shula’s pride as she proudly declared her master ‘defective’ at the time.

 

“I see. One last question then -- if I told you that I know how to fix your problem, starting right now...would you trust me and do as I say? Everything I say...with no questions asked?” Zula asked, her grip on Agni’s own hands tightening ever so slightly as she spoke. At this point Zula’s eyes locked with Agni’s as she focused intently on understanding Agni’s incoming answer.

 

The truth was, Zula knew that for most people, trusting others with something important like this would be almost impossible. The answer wasn’t important so much as what it represented.

 

“Everything? ……” Agni paused as she thought of all the possible implications involved with Zula’s request.

 

“As long as..you’re not making me do anal… sure.” Agni said jokingly as she finally gave her answer.

 

Zula maintained her delightly expression, while mentally she struck “anal” off of her formulated ‘Agni’s-To-Do’ list. She chuckled as well, surprised that even in this situation Agni found humor in her own sorrows.

 

*Still, there’s a lot of work to do to repair your self image. Ahh, so much work. I’ll turn you into a proper sex minx yet!* Zula thought inwardly, delighting secretly as she began to fantasize of ways to help Agni reach her full potential as a succubus.

 

“Deal!” Zula replied as she patted Agni on the hand and bowed her head slightly.

 

--------10 minutes later-----------

 

“Are you sure about this? It seems kind of counterproductive…” Agni murmured as she glanced up at the three women now surrounding her. Each was so incredibly close that Agni could feel their body heat. She was effectively boxed in as all three of the naughty nuns stared down at her with smiles of anticipation on their faces. Agni was beginning to feel as if she was on someone’s casting couch! The big booty nun from before joined forces with the busty nun and a third nun with even larger breasts completed the trio.

 

Zula had taken a place on the nearby bed while Shula lingered behind the succubus as usual, mouthing off whatever she felt like articulating.

 

“You said you wouldn’t question it...remember?” Zula reminded, in actuality she didn’t care whether Agni questioned her methods. She just wanted to build a sense of trust with simple exercises before throwing her off into the deep end….

 

“R-Right…” Agni remarked as a stray titty slapped her against the cheek.

 

“Unless you’d like a man to join them..” Zula offered as she glanced towards one of two available men in the room. Agni’s eyes widened as she noticed their priest outfits, if it could even be called as much. The men were wrapped in leather which extended up along their legs and even around their members in various places.

 

Agni found herself gulping while simultaneously pressing her legs shut as her mind spiraled towards the idea of a penis sliding between her thighs. She closed her eyes and shook her head feverishly before practically shouting, “I’m not ready yet!”

 

------------

 

“I wonder what Agni and Katrin are up to at the moment.” Ariadna questioned aloud as she walked down the hallway corridor of the living quarters. Truthfully, the black haired Trickster was bored. She wasn’t used to being without her good friend Merri but the minotaur insisted on doing some ‘solo training’ occasionally. Today was one of those days.

 

Having grown close to the Scribe and Succubus during their short time at Mystic Tower, their room felt like Ariadna’s home away from home.

 

*It wouldn’t be weird for me to just pop in..right?* Ariadna thought to herself as she turned, stopping at the quarters for her two newest friends.

 

“Huh?” Ariadna said as she strained her ears to listen. She could have sworn she heard a muffled shout coming from the room. She listened harder, the sound of her breath and heart beating in her ear as she struggled to pick up any sound at all.

 

The faintest sound of crashing, perhaps something being knocked against or knocked over was enough for Ariadna.

 

“Hello? Agni? Katri--”

 

“Do it! Suck the fucking titty!” Shula shouted at Agni, who’s only reaction was to avert her mouth like a child denies food.

 

“N-No!” She stammered through pressed lips as a large breast brushed up against Agni’s cheek. Agni’s toes curled while she pressed her eyes shut in a vain attempt to conceal the glowing pink color of her eyes.

 

*Resist!* Agni thought, much to the chagrin of a well vexed Shula.

 

Nobody knew how long Ariadna had been standing at the door, the bewildered expression painted across her bright red face was classic.

 

Guess Who?

54