Your Presence Is Required
4.1k 10 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 111 : Your Presence Is Required
“So...you’re telling me that… three half naked nuns grinding their bodies against you was...training?” Ariadna didn’t seem convinced. She was currently sitting across from Agni and Shula while several other people watched on from within the room.

Agni nodded, Shula shrugged and Zula chuckled to herself.

“Yes dear. I’m Zula by the way.” Zula, dressed as a sexy nun extended her hand to Ariadna who unfolded her arms if only to shake it.

“I see..” Ariadna said.

“Well, I try not to judge or anything… it was just surprising, that’s all..” She then added.

“It’s a long story. I’ll...explain later.” Agni said before shooting a nervous glance at Zula who took it to mean that it was currently time to go.

“Well, Shula. Drop by any time. I think for now we’ll be leaving. Oh, and Agni come and see me tomorrow morning so we can begin in earnest.” Zula waved goodbye, as she was the last one out of the door. With that Agni could now breathe, the thought of leather wrapped dicks still made her somewhat nervous.

*Definitely not ready!*

Shula chuckled because she could hear exactly what Agni was thinking.

“Well, this shit is boring. I’m gonna go put this nun outfit to use.” Shula said suddenly then made herself scarce as well. Ariadna waited until the door closed before speaking.

“Why is everyone leaving? Am I that boring?” She asked, feeling somewhat insecure suddenly.

“No...not really…” Agni offered as she struggled to articulate an answer.

“I guess, it would be because Merri is the more outgoing of you two? Quiet people are always pegged as boring. Really...the exciting stuff goes on in here.” Agni said as she tapped her temple.

“Indeed.” Ariadna said with a smile, feeling somewhat relieved that at least one person understood.

“You look rather happy..did something good happen?” Ariadna was referring to Agni’s tail which currently flicked back and forth.

“Hmm? Not really? Well, I guess I’m in a better mood…” Agni had to really think about it.

*Maybe Zula’s training really did work…* All in all, the nuns gathered around Agni and rubbed themselves all over her. A face full of titty from 3 directions apparently worked wonders. Furthermore Zula gave Agni strict instructions not to react, no matter what while giving Shula the exact opposite directions to tempt Agni.

Although Agni wasn’t exactly sure of the purpose of the exercise, she couldn’t really deny it’s results. Especially considering that she’d been crying just half an hour prior.

“Yea. I am in a good mood!” She said as the realization dawned upon her, causing the succubus to perk up. Ariadna just smiled.

“So, where’s Katrin?” The raven haired Trickster asked.

“That’s a good question. I’m told she had a hand in this morning’s hijinks but I haven’t seen her. Maybe we should have asked Shula before she left.”

The two made small talk about various things, the sort of chatting that had no real point yet simply felt good. Ultimately the two were sharing a laugh as the door opened revealing both Katrin, Shula and Gigi.

“Oh! Hi Aria!” Gigi, the red-headed spellsword remarked as she waved.

“Ugh. Don’t call me that..” Ariadna groaned before returning Gigi’s greeting.

“Why not? I really like it.” Agni asked.

“It’s…..complicated.. Needless to say, only Merri calls me by that name..” Ariadna explained, although she didn’t seem to mind the compliment.

“Boo.” Gigi could be heard saying as the trio walked into the room.

“And where have you been? Do you know what struggles I’ve had this morning?” Agni asked as she squinted at Katrin. The Scribe just giggled and avoided answering the question altogether.

Agni just sighed. *Her and that damn Bracha.*

Agni found out that the Mana Seal status was actually a result of Bracha using her Runemaster abilities on her!

“Sorry! We just had to make sure you wouldn’t run.” Agni replayed the sheer pleasure on Bracha’s face as she undid the Rune seal placed upon her.

“Is that why you brought so many people with you!?” Agni remembered saying incredulously. Bracha just nodded and smiled.

“That and I really love cosplay. Ha!” The tanned blonde said as she gave a twirl in her nun’s habit.

*She really just wanted to watch me squirm. It was practically her favorite pastime! * Agni’s brows furrowed a bit.

“What are you thinking so hard about?” Katrin said as she leaned forth and inspected Agni’s face.

“Hmm.. probably something naughty.” She added.

“What? I am not!”

Katrin laughed, offering Agni a warm smile before she remembered something important.

“Oh! Actually, Vivian wants to see us. We came to find you.”

“Us as in...me and Agni?” Ariadna asked. She was rather surprised, in truth.

“Well...no. Just Agni. Sorry!” Katrin apologized, feeling awkward suddenly.

Ariadna laughed, she couldn’t help it given how seriously Katrin was currently taking her feelings.

“It’s okay. I just came to pass some time since Merri’s taking on some temp jobs.” Ariadna explained.

“I’ll drop by later.” She got to her feet and waved goodbye to both Agni and Katrin. She stuck her tongue out at Gigi who smiled absentmindedly and Shula didn’t seem to care either way.

“Well? Let’s get going.” Agni said as she stood up, stretching in the process.

“Are you planning to go dressed like that?” Shula asked, although she should be the last one to talk as she was still dressed as a slutty nun.

“Oh… good point.” Agni realized she was still in her night clothes, a loose fitting ‘Kuma!’ t-shirt and a pair of two tone pink panties. Her hair was also done up in two pony tails, her favorite no fuss hairstyle.

After a quick shower and a change into something more appropriate, Agni, Katrin, Gigi and Shula made their way to Vivian Lex’s office at the back of the first floor.

When the group entered they were surprised to find three other people aside from Vivian (who was seated behind her desk) in the office. One was recognized as Oliver Pagnel, a short blonde haired elfen man, the same one who led Agni and company on their first expedition. Another was a dark haired youth with curly waves and green eyes.

“Gates!” Gigi shouted upon seeing the Spirit Mage standing near Vivian’s desk. She ran over towards Gates and gave him a big hug, causing Gates himself to blush given the obviously serious nature inside the room.

Oliver scoffed a bit, shifting his gaze towards the Doyenne who seemed oblivious to his displeasure.

The final person was someone none of the ladies had ever seen before. Seated next to Vivian’s desk was a cloaked figure, one they quickly realized to be a woman based on her soft features and the strands of mahogany colored hair which fell from beneath the cloth of her hood. Agni couldn’t help but take note of the woman’s eyes. The cloaked woman glanced over and the moment their eyes met sharp reptilian slits could visibly be seen amongst gently speckled eyes of brown. A salmon color was well pronounced in the woman’s gaze and eye catching, second only to two horns which poked out along the woman’s cheeks.

The woman quickly accessed each of the adventurers in turn before facing forward in her chair again.

*Is that a Dragon’s tail?* Agni thought to herself as she glanced down along the side of the wooden chair. Indeed a thick reptilian tail protruded from the woman’s cloak with large scales of a golden color. The scales looked like oil to water, providing a unique sheen when exposed to the light that was definitely eye catching.

“Everyone come in and make yourself comfortable where you can.” Vivian’s voice drew their attention as she motioned for the person nearest to the entrance to shut the door.

“I have a particular request to discuss with all of you here. However I want you to be fully informed before you make your decision.” Vivian then said once the door was closed. Agni studied the Doyenne’s face for any type of clue as to the tension which now filled the room yet all was still a mystery. That is until she nodded towards the mahogany haired young woman sitting across from her.

The cloaked person nodded in return and turned to face the group adventurers. She pulled the cloak down as she stood, revealing two large, pointy horns which ran along each side of her head, originating from just above and behind her ears.

“My name is Dealla. I’d like to make a formal request of the Mystic Tower chapel, but before that allow me to tell you my story.”

Chapters 1-154 are now available on Amazon. Between the two novels, just 8$ gets you almost current with MSS the web-fic!

( https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MCCPWBX

( https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08YP2HN6Z? )

 

You can also get exclusive content by joining as a patron.

  • Exclusive Images (Lewd!)
  • Patreon Exclusive Chapters (Lewd!)
  • Other benefits.

 

54