Homework Salesman (2)
3.4k 3 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 118 : Homework Salesman (2)

*Note that Oliver’s last name has been changed to Pagnal.*

Agni left the meeting with Zula in a strange mood. She couldn’t rightly discern her emotions, they were all jumbled. The only thing she could clearly feel was apprehension.

*Who am I kidding? I might be afraid.* Agni thought.

*Of course you’re afraid. You’re a goodie goodie.* Shula’s ill timed commentary chimed in. She hadn’t taken her physical form, rather she was still “resting” inside of her familiar core.

“Oh! So now you’ve got time to chat it up huh?” Agni retorted. Truth be told she was feeling a bit annoyed. She simply couldn’t place her finger on why. As she walked along she recalled Zula’s explanation of the small silver accessory which rested on her wrist.

------------------
“This is something I had made, specifically for you Agni. It’s a gift-- so never take it off! Only I can remove it for you. This will be your salvation. Every day you’ll get a random task which should be completed. Doing these tasks will bring you one step closer to curing your complex.” Zula explained. She then turned to walk away.

“Is that it? Just..grope someone and the task is complete? And what about the weekly task!? That’s a little… I’m...I’m not sure I’m ready to experience a dick in my hand!” Agni objected.

Zula stopped and turned to face the succubus with the most serene expression.

“Exploration is personal experience… if I explain everything you’ll never learn.”

“So...what happens if I don’t complete the tasks then?”

“Hmm. It’s a secret.” Zula’s lips curled, revealing a smile.

“Is there a penalty? Or punishment? It’s not going to blow up is it?”

“Not...really a penalty but. You may regret it -- in a sense.” Zula’s response was cryptic but Agni felt she wasn’t being misleading either. With that the proprietor of the Silken Petal waved goodbye and returned to her establishment.

-------------------------------

“It’s just a quest. What’s the big deal?” Shula chimed in as she separated herself from the core and materialized next to Agni.

“What’s the big deal of groping someone? That’s… it's not normal. You’re not supposed to go around groping people.” Agni responded.

“Why not? You can get away with it. You’re hot. Most people will let you get away with anything you want as long as you bat your eyes or puff out your chest a bit.” Shula said.

“That’s…. That’s wrong!”

“Why? You wouldn’t be the way you are if you weren’t meant to use your gifts.” Shula yawned, unamused by Agni’s passion so soon after resting.

*Ugh. That bitch did a number on my pussy. I can barely walk straight. * Shula thought to herself, opting to float instead of walk.

She then floated towards a nearby person and casually groped his dick.

“H-hey! What are you doing?” The man shouted, mostly out of embarrassment. Still...he didn’t shrink away from Shula’s touch. In fact, his eyes held a different intent altogether. Shula simply smiled and floated back to her partner’s side as the man watched the two continue on their way.

“Shula! You can’t do stuff like that!” Agni said through gritted teeth.

“I did though. And he liked it. I could totally fuck him if I wanted to.” Shula’s expression changed into one of both pride and mischievousness.

Agni glanced back to find that the man was indeed still gazing in their direction with a lustful look in his eyes.

From that perspective she couldn’t deny Shula’s words…

“You think too much. That’s why you’re having such a hard time. Zula literally just told you this. And here you are...again...over thinking.”

“But..” Agni began to protest.

“But nothing. Just a squeeze. That’s it..” Shula floated upwards and faced the succubus as she walked.

*Ugh. What am I going to do with this one?* Shula thought to herself.

“If a guy is too much for you..just do a woman. Like her.” Shula said, nodding towards a nearby older lady who happened to be passing by.

“I can’t! That’s sexual harassment!”

“Ohhh? Really? “ Shula made to float towards the woman, only to be caught by the arm by Agni.

“You’d better not!” Agni practically shouted, causing several people to glance in her direction.

Shula began to laugh her head off in her usual crass demeanor. Agni was always reminded of a serial snorter whenever Shula laughed.

“Ugh. You’re so annoying.” Agni smiled, and finally gave way to chuckling. Shula’s laugh also happened to be infectious.

“So you can only act when your succulust gets the better of you and...lately you’ve kept it well under control. So...doesn’t that mean you’re a defective demon?” Shula teased, even as she latched onto Agni’s back and made herself at home with a piggyback ride.

“Excuse you?” Agni’s protests went unheard as Shula clenched her like a human backpack.

*Shut up. When you’ve had your pussy pounded for two hours straight then come talk to me. For now -- let me have this.* Shula thought inwardly, for a moment her thoughts flashed back to the previous night’s encounter and she felt a warmth between her thighs.

“Fine. I’ll give you a piggyback for today and today only.” Agni responded as she and her familiar continued chatting on their way back to the Mystic Tower.

The day was to be full of new experiences. In particular the group of adventurers were to meet and train with Oliver Pagnel, the Archmage elf. After returning, Agni and Shula joined the others; Gates, Gigi,Katrin and even Dealla the Draken Knight as well. Their gathering place was the courtyard of the Mystic Tower rather than a sparring room.

“Everyone’s here. Good. We can begin now.” Oliver Pagnel said as he glanced towards the last two people to arrive -- namely Agni and Shula. Katrin chuckled, Gates nodded in their direction while Gigi smirked.

“Such a cute sight! You’re giving your familiar tender love and care today Agni!” Gigi said as she got to her feet and ran to give them both a hug. Agni could have sworn she heard Shula groan with annoyance, but she dismissed it and waited for Gigi’s firm embrace to end.

As this occurred she thought to herself, *Why am I not bothered by this? Is it because Gigi initiated?*

“Gigi since you’re up, come and stand next to me.” Oliver Pagnel directed.

“Now. I’m not one for long winded explanations. The technique I will attempt to show you is one that can save your life if you master it. Even learning about it can make you a much better fighter who is capable of sensing and dealing with magical threats as well. For this expedition into a blood shard, these skills will be needed.” The short statured elven man said as he paced back and forth before the small group of adventurers.

Oliver was dressed in a long red cape which caused him to look more like a ranger than a magic user. His clothing was also more snug than traditional for magic users, although the fabric of his gear wasn’t leather it was definitely close. Agni recognized this to be Magic Gear, one of the four types of armor one could wear as an adventurer. Oliver was decked out from head to toe in matching gear but the most eye catching feature was perhaps his black gloves. They weren’t generally something adventurers wore -- even in the world of Adventia.

“Gigi, stand a few meters away from me. I want you to do your best to evade the attacks I’m about to send your way.” Oliver instructed. Gigi quickly took up a position several meters away before signaling that she was ready.

With that Oliver brought his hands together, cupping them as if he was holding an invisible ball. Within this “sphere” several small purple lights began to shimmer into existence before bursting into flames violently. Rather than traditional fire, it was more like watching a dull sparkler. Agni immediately thought of stars.

The small sparks were purple in color and quickly flew forward like bullets as Oliver’s hands fell away from the invisible space containing the magic. In response Gigi deftly avoided the sequence of attacks simply by shifting her position or side stepping. Just about everyone present was capable of such a feat, thus the demonstration felt underwhelming.

“Now. Close your eyes and do the same thing.” Oliver instructed, this time as he created several orbs of magic that were much larger than before.

“Hey..that looks like it would really hurt if it hits..” Gates murmured, and Agni was inclined to agree. She could “feel” the intent of the magic from her place nearby. Feel wasn’t necessarily accurate, it was more apt to say that the mood shifted the moment Oliver created his newest spell.

“Are you serious? We’re going to be training with blindfolds now?” Gigi’s smile never faded but it was apparent that she was taking Oliver’s words at face value.

“Hmm. You’re right.” Oliver said as he completely dissipated the magic instantly.

“You should attack me first. The demonstration will be more effective that way.” Oliver then closed his eyes and waited.

“Get a move on. We don’t have all day.” He chided even as Gigi seemed reluctant.

“Well. You asked for this.” She remarked as she pulled forth her blade and lifted it skyward. Two meters above the tip of Gigi’s rune sword a sphere of flames ignited. It grew in size until it was as large as a cantaloupe before she leveled her blade, forcing the fire sphere to fly towards Oliver Pagnel.

For an instant it seemed as if there would be a terrible accident, but he easily stepped aside at the most opportune moment.

“Again. Don’t stop attacking.” Oliver commanded. And Gigi obeyed. She created several more attacks and fired them his way but none found their mark. The group of adventurers found themselves in amazement as Gigi took to melee strikes with her flaming blade. Oliver deftly avoided each swing of her weapon, and easily at that. Furthermore he did all of this with his eyes closed for nearly two minutes.

“Excellent Gigi. Well done.” Oliver commended her after opening his eyes and pointing for the ginger to return to the rest of the group.

“What I plan to teach you is called Mana Reading. It’s not a skill or technique so much as an ability. And it will allow you to do everything you’ve just seen and more.”

55