208 Not a Woodpecker
266 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Su Yan didn’t need to read for long before the next disturbing information came up.

Wang Ya Hui and Ling Yu had stayed at the edge of the hot spring and discussed the matter of Ling Yu’s bird until Ling Yu decided that he wanted to leave. After all, the place was hot and lying on the floor wasn’t the most comfortable. This presented another problem though.

[Wang Ya Hui reached up, his eyes begging the older man to pick him up and carry him.

Ling Yu raised his brows. "What?"

"Carry me!" Wang Ya Hui had been spoiled rotten by his older brother so he didn’t feel ashamed at all when he asked for this.

Unfortunately, Ling Yu wasn’t inclined to do as he said. "Do you think I’m an idiot? If I carry you back to your room like this, then wouldn’t your brother try to kill me?" He hadn’t forgotten that Wang Ya Hui had mentioned an older brother. Even though this hadn’t made him hold back when he decided to make use of his bird, he still wouldn’t go confront his brother directly.

Wang Ya Hui extended his arms even further. "Then take me to your room. I don’t care either way but you have to carry me! Your bird has such bad aim. It didn’t go straight into the nest and instead had to try for so long. I’m feeling like a ragged tree."]

A ragged tree?! Having sex made you feel like a ragged tree?! What did this even mean?! Su Yan looked at his phone reproachfully. Couldn’t this Wang Ya Hui speak clearly? Well, at least he wasn’t the only one who didn’t understand what this was supposed to mean.

["A ragged tree?" Ling Yu’s eyebrows lifted higher but he still bent down and picked Wang Ya Hui up onto his arms. Well, the boy wasn’t heavy and bringing him to his own room might be good. They could have some more fun there.

While Ling Yu already imagined their next bout Wang Ya Hui continued to complain about his hurting backside. "Mn, a ragged tree. It’s like … your woodpecker wanted to make a round nest but it always got the wrong spot so now it’s a nest with a different form. Isn’t that strange? It clearly was round before!"

Ling Yu smiled. "It’s still round. The tree is just remembering how the bird went inside. It’s nothing bad."

"It hurts though." Wang Ya Hui scratched Ling Yu’s chest, leaving faint red marks on his skin.

Ling Yu didn’t think he had done anything wrong. "Like I said it’s not some small woodpecker. It’s a big bird. Naturally, it will hurt more. You’ll have to endure it for a few more days."]

Su Yan stared at the phone. It … hurt? And it would hurt for several days? It would hurt even more if the bird was big?!

He turned to Nie Chang and looked down at the spot between his legs. Nie Chang’s bird … it should be pretty big too, right? He was tall, after all, and also had quite the well-defined muscles. That kind of man probably had a big bird, right?

So when they had sex … then Nie Chang’s bird and his nest … Would something like this also happen? Would he also feel bad?

Nie Chang noticed that something was off. Su Yan had been silent after his previous outburst but right now the room was engulfed in another kind of silence. It was like the silence before the storm and it made him wary.

"Is something the matter, Ah Yan?"

"Ah Chang."

"Yes?"

"Show me your bird."

"Uh … What?" Once again, Nie Chang was faced with a situation where he didn’t know how to react. In fact, it felt even worse this time because he was sure he had heard the right words and understood the right meaning but it still seemed wrong in so many ways.

"Your bird! Show it to me."

"That …" Nie Chang knew he shouldn’t feel conflicted about this. They would have sex on Friday anyway and then Su Yan would see everything. Furthermore, he didn’t feel like there was anything to cover up. He even felt that he could be proud of his 'bird'. It might not be especially large but considering the normal range, it should be on the bigger side. Even if it wasn’t, as long as he knew how to use it, it would be alright, wouldn’t it?

But the problem was that it wasn’t Friday yet. They wouldn’t have sex today or do anything that required him to take his bird out. This was just … well, Su Yan being curious? Anyway, casually taking it out felt strange.

Su Yan frowned. "What is it? You don’t want to take it out for me to see?"

"That …" Nie Chang cleared his throat awkwardly. "Why do you even want to see?"

Su Yan’s expression darkened even more. If his boyfriend didn’t want to show his bird, then something had to be wrong. It was probably a really huge bird! "Why are you asking so much? I told you to take it out for me to see!" He stared at Nie Chang’s pants as if he could develop X-ray vision to measure Nie Chang’s bird that way.

Nie Chang shifted uncomfortably. With his darling looking at him like this … Part of him felt uncomfortable but part of him also wondered if maybe Su Yan had suddenly been enlightened after reading this novel. Could it be he didn’t want to insist on Friday any longer and already try it now? His heart beat madly in excitement. Just thinking about it …

Nie Chang tensed and his own gaze traveled down, his expression turning awkward again. If this was a scene from 'The Adventure of the Four Birds', then the author would probably have described this as 'the bird excitedly raised its head to take a look at the other person'. Nie Chang gulped and looked over to make sure his little darling hadn’t gotten even angrier.

Su Yan’s anger had dissipated though. Right now, he was staring at Nie Chang’s pants with huge eyes, only one thought remaining in his head: This definitely wasn’t a woodpecker!

5