356 This Feels Like …
163 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nie Chang blinked and opened his mouth but no sound came out. What?

"Didn’t you hear me?!" Su Yan anxiously tugged at Nie Chang’s wrist. "I don’t want my nest to creak! Just smear all of it on there!"

Unfortunately, his boyfriend still hadn’t gotten over this latest shock. He had always thought he understood Su Yan after all these years of being best friends but … since they had gotten together he felt more and more often that he hadn’t seen the true depth of Su Yan’s quirkiness yet.

"What is it? Can’t you see?" Su Yan spread his legs as far as he could. "Is this better? Can you see now? Or do I need to spread them more? Do you want to stuff something under it?"

Nie Chang closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Er … No. It’s alright." He opened his eyes and smiled wryly. Next time he would think things through before he spewed nonsense. If he told Su Yan the truth later, wouldn’t his little darling turn into a porcupine for a week? That wasn’t how he had imagined their life together … Well, that was still something he could worry about later. For now …

He reached out and gently rubbed the lube everywhere. "This should be enough." He looked at Su Yan who still observed him worriedly.

"Are you sure? Why don’t you take a bit more? Actually, that doesn’t seem to be very much. I think it’s better you use more."

Nie Chang grinned. "What? Are you that afraid your nest might creak accidentally?"

Su Yan slapped his arm. "Stop making fun of me and use more! It’s still better to be careful. And didn’t you say I’d feel better if we use it? So you should use more so that I can feel extra good!"

Nie Chang laughed but still did as Su Yan said and picked up the lube again. He didn’t use as much this time though since he had already spread a lot. Well, with this his darling should feel reassured, shouldn’t he?

"Alright. This is definitely enough."

"Are you sure?"

"Mn. Trust me on this."

"Oh." Su Yan nodded and looked at him. "Then … we start now?"

"I … guess so?"

"Ah Chang."

"Mn?"

"If my nest really creaks … then you’ll pull your bird out and put more of that in there, won’t you?"

Nie Chang coughed. "Uh … but of course! I wouldn’t let you creak." Nie Chang kissed Su Yan’s forehead and smiled. "You’re sure about this, aren’t you? You won’t regret it?"

Su Yan wanted to snap at him because he was asking so much but seeing Nie Chang’s serious gaze he nodded. Obviously, Nie Chang was worried about him. "Mn. I love you."

"Awr." Nie Chang kissed him again and then the bird finally slipped into the nest.

Su Yan’s face paled. That Xue Chang Fu! Had he been pretending back in that inn?! This didn’t feel like it would be fun at all!

Nie Chang didn’t move and just looked at Su Yan’s face to see if everything was alright. Did he imagine it or did Su Yan look like that wasn’t the case? "Is —"

"It’s alright! You go on!" Maybe they just hadn’t reached that point yet.

"Uh …" Nie Chang nodded but didn’t do anything. Su Yan seemed really pale … or was it because his face had been flushed red before?

Su Yan frowned. "What are you waiting for?"

Nie Chang smiled wryly. "I just want to make sure that you—"

"Yes, yes, I am! Now, continue!"

Nie Chang chuckled and continued moving. He kept an eye on Su Yan’s expression though. After all, he didn’t want to hurt him just because they were inexperienced.

Su Yan gulped. He didn’t even have the mind to listen whether his nest would indeed creak or not. Instead, he focused on what was happening with his nest. It had still hurt at first but now … that wasn’t the case anymore.

Nie Chang furrowed his brows. "What is it?"

Su Yan shook his head.

"Really?" Nie Chang waited but when Su Yan just pursed his lips he figured that his darling was alright and continued.

Su Yan tensed in response. Was this really how this should feel?! He couldn’t imagine. Was the Sect Master he had created such a weird guy? Well, he had been strange … But this strange?!

"Darling …"

"Mn?"

"Just what are you thinking about? I feel like you’re not here at all."

"Ah? Of course, I’m here! Where do you think you put your bird if not into my nest?!"

"That …" Nie Chang smiled wryly but didn’t stop this time. He slowed down though just in case Su Yan didn’t like it. "That’s not what I meant. You seem to be somewhere else with your thoughts. Is something the matter?"

Su Yan shook his head. He didn’t speak though, making Nie Chang worry.

"Are you sure? Then why are you so … absent-minded? Is it that … it doesn’t hurt but you don’t like it either? Then you can tell me! Sure, I want to do this very much but you’re much more important to me. I don’t want to force you. We can figure something out with more time. I mean … this is supposed to be a romantic moment for both of us."

"Romantic?!" Su Yan grimaced. So his boyfriend was just as weird as that Xue Chang Fu!

"Yes. Don’t you feel it’s romantic? Does it hurt after all?"

"No!"

"Then why —"

"This … How is it supposed to be romantic?! This feels like taking a dump!"

4