Arc 1 Extras — Two – The Novii’s Side (R-18)
372 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arc 1 Extras — Two - The Novii’s Side (R-18)

 

    It was just like any other day for Leonard. Waking up in the morning to the face of his beautiful wife by his side, getting dressed, having breakfast and finally heading off to work.

All was well.

The man thought so as well until just a few moments ago. Slumping down on his chair, Leonard created a thin membrane of frost on his hand before placing it on his forehead.

    “Haah.” 

    ‘What in damnation are they up to now?’

    Heaving a sigh, he sensed his wife/secretary— Lisa’s worried gaze on him and cast a barrier made of Natural Energy around his office.

    “Dear,” before she could call out, Leonard brought a finger to his lips.

    “Prepare a list,” he asked. Quickly catching on, Lisa gave a curt nod and silently proceeded to sort through and segregate multiple people based on their abilities and mean strength on her tablet.

* * *

    Casting an additional barrier made of Origin Energy around his desk, Leonard took out a dozen or so card-shaped paper-thin clear crystals. These were the most avant-garde Communication Cards which were enchanted with multiple Magic Spells, Ki Arts and Spirit Techniques to protect the anonymity of their owner.

Letting a thin stream of golden mana flow through them, he expanded the cards, setting them circumferentially and proceeded to wait.

By now, it was clear that he was no ordinary person, and neither were the people whose ever-changing silhouettes appeared one by one within the crystal screens.

 

Each one of them were The Clan Heads of the Entirety of the Novii Populace.

 

* * * * *

 

    “Two locations.” Leonard started, informing them of the coordinates he received.

    “They are said to be ‘fine’” he added with air quotes before asking the few dozen individuals to continue.

    “It was the same for me.”

    “I am the same.”

    “I was told the situation was completely harmless.”

    “I was told to merely check upon the places as they were taken care of by a woman.”

    “I was told it was a man.”
    .
    .
    .

    One by one, muted voices replied from his left, slowly circling around, breaking off at the screen to his right. Each and everyone of them provided the same coordinates. The only discrepancies were the perpetrator’s gender and the current condition of the locations; that too, only to a mild degree.

    Silence ensued only for a short while before one figure voiced out their thoughts, “We really need to add another clause. Haah~ For formalities sake, Chances of a Reincarnator?”

Leonard, like a few others, was about to voice his assent but couldn’t. It was because of a small pulsing orb of light that suddenly appeared in front of him.

 

    <<Umm… Sir Reincarnation told me to inform you that what you voiced out is impossible as of the 1600s, in case you forgot>>

Saying that, the talking, glowing marble stayed afloat at the focal point of all the screens in Leonard’s office and most likely, also where every other Novii Head was as well.

    “What’s the point of this Barrier if Deities can still come in and out?” Unable to take the silence any longer, Leonard asked with frustration laden in his tone.

<<Well, if it’s any consolation, I’m a rather high-ranking Ascended Spirit and it took me quite a while to get past them. Anyways, I’ve informed you of what I was asked to, so I shall take my leave>>
.
.
.

“*Cough* Progress, I guess?” One awkwardly resumed the conversation after the Ascended Spirit left.

“...True.”

    “So, Transmigrators?” Another asked and got noncommittal grunts and nods, tallying to around 40 percent entertaining the possibility while the rest abstained.

 

    “What about Ghost being the one?” Leonard finally voiced out, putting an end to this farce.
    .
    .
    .

    “It’s Ghost.”

    “Same.”

    “Yup.”

    “Most likely.”
    ...
    ..
    .

    Everyone instantly voiced their assent at the possibility of it being the mysterious individual they only knew by an alias, Ghost.

No one knew Ghost’s name, age, appearance or gender even. All they knew was that ‘they’ first appeared like a phantom around two years ago in [Makai], and protected many progenies of the Novii after which the Deities began talking about ‘them’ on a few occasions.

“I’ll send a few of my kin to secure the perimeter of the places.”

“I shall send some as well.”

“Mmhmm.”
.
.
.

The rest also nodded and promised to send some of their kin to maintain their obscurity, temporarily looking past the fact that their latest Magitech was hacked… again. Having their pride wounded, all of them quietly swore in their hearts to invest even more in the R&D department of their lands after this issue pertaining to Ghost was over.

    “I shall take my leave then. We have to move fast” Leonard said after hearing the rest say something similar along the lines as their outlines vanished.

Recovering all of the Crystals back into their card form, he transferred them back into his Spatial Ring before dispelling the second barrier.

 

* * * * *

 

    “What happened, dear?” Lisa asked as she walked over from her desk, a tablet in her hands.

    “Ghost happened” Leonard answered as he took the tablet she presented and scrolled through the list, humming at her efficiency as well as her faux-desire to question him.

    “So?” 

    Walking around, she massaged his shoulders as she munched on a piping hot french-fry she took out of the bento-box within her Spatial Ring. She was interested in the new flavour released in the cafeteria downstairs and brought it on a whim yet found it strangely addictive.

 

    “So…” Leonard hummed as his eyes stopped on the picture of a White-haired Novii.

    “So —

        One, Ghost is doing this on purpose. But, to be honest, I don't think he would.
        Two, Ghost is compromised.

    Either way, it doesn’t matter to us.”

    “Really?” Lisa asked as she held a fry near his mouth, watching him type away on his desktop.

    “Haah…I’d be lying if I say I’m not worried.”

    “Worried about?” She lightly nudged. ‘Please don't let it be upheaval. Please don't-’

    “Upheaval…A Goddamned Stupid Upheaval.”

    ‘Fate must be toying with me again. Haa~’
   
“An Upheavel that let us meet” she said before remembering how exactly that went, a heat spreading across her face.

    “...I know. I know.” Leonard whispered as he finally took notice of the calories near his lips.

    ‘Haah. I thought I got over it when they broke me out of Azka-’ 

    “Ahn~ ❤️”

    Strongly biting down on the french-fry in irritation, he unknowingly bit Lisa’s finger as well, arousing a cute moan from her.

Jolting out of his rather dark thoughts, Leonard’s eyes darted towards Lisa’s finger and then to her face, then back at her finger… and once again on her expression before a wry smile crept up his face.

 

    ‘Right. There were some good times as well weren't there?’

    “Sorry dear.” 

    Apologizing for making her recall a rather heated memory of theirs, Leonard proceeded to lick her finger. His hands lovingly caressed her arm as he stood up, his tongue smoothly tracing along as it poured his energy into her, stopping at her upper arm before moving on to softly tickle her nape as his hands pressed against her head and back, quite thoroughly glueing her to him.

‘At this rate I’ll!’

“S-slow down~” Lisa desperately eked out as she unbuttoned her shirt. Struggling to breathe yet not lose herself in his scent, her arms were now pushing against her chest, leading to a tantalising view of her black bra from Leonard’s point of view.

Drowning in lust, she circulated her Energies in vain. All she could do was stubbornly cling on to her sanity lest she jumps at him and loses all sensations waist down for half a day.

    “Why?” Leonard whispered, nibbling her ear as he grabbed at her soft and slender butt, his free hand pressing against her back passionately as he took delight in hearing her feverish gasps.

“The one... who cums most... will have to... do all the ‘paper-work!’... for a week!”  ‘Not again!’

Those were Lisa’s final words as she viciously pulled at his collar and forced her tongue through his lips, giving in to her lustful cravings.

 

    Having finally gained some leeway, Lisa flooded Leonard with her own energy as their tongues entwined, each of them trying to gain dominance over the other.

Lasting only a few moments, Leonard, jolted by the sudden influx, stilled as Lisa pushed forward and made her move.

*bam!*

Kabedon’ing him against the window, she began to fuse their energy, her mind already drowning in pure ecstasy as their thoughts started to melt.

    ‘N-not like this!’

    Ultimately, Leonard’s desire to pleasure his wife won over his own passionate cravings as he pushed her away to catch his breath. Loosening his belt, he was subjected to the eros Lisa was making against his desk. Her inner thighs rubbing against the corner, one of her hands fondled her breasts as she bit hard on her fingers to stifle her moans.

“Mmmnnnnn~! ❤️”

    ‘Ah fuck.’

    He immediately pounced. There she lay on his desk, her bountiful chest rising up and down with every heated breath. As his face took her full sight, his lecherous eyes meeting her own, he reached down under her skirt and smirked. His voice the most licentious she ever felt, Lisa dazedly watched as Leonard licked her lower lips before bringing his damp fingers to his tongue, an unending heat spreading all over her abdomen.

“It’s my win.”

Almost registering his words, she felt her skirt being pulled down as cold air rushed into her lungs, barely maintaining her final hold on sanity as she took in the white office ceiling in her view.

 

And then… her mind went blank.

 

* * * * *

 

Needless to say, much to her mortification, Leonard carried her in the stereotypical princess-carry across the entire way home before relishing in some extra-large dessert that night.

 


 

Thank you for Reading nya! ☕️ 

Favorite, Comment and Become a Reader if you still haven’t nya! Just click the heart ❤️ below!

5