Arc 1 Extras — Three – Earth’s Side (R-18)
241 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arc 1 Extras — Three – Earth’s Side (R-18)

 

    “Just what happened here?” 

    Hikari looked on at the scene in front of her with disbelief. Having recently recuperated from the injuries she withstood two years ago, she was given an assignment to inspect this site along with her friends Amelia and Elinalese, with her mother Selen as their invigilator.

Despite having the same family name of Quecates, the trio of best friends were in no way whatsoever blood related.

    “Whatever barrier or seal the perpetrator set up must not have been enough.”

    “What do you mean Eli?”

    “Look closely at the gashes on the wall Amy. Although thin, they are smooth and precise. Only the energy of these slashes was absorbed, not their Intent.”

‘Haa~ Two years of deskwork and she’s lost her perceptivity. I’ll have to request an extermination task for her when we return. On the other hand, Amy and Eli have grown leaps and bounds since they arrived.’

 

    Selen eyed the trio from the entrance of the room with a warm yet stern gaze. 

    As to why, it is because Amy and Eli, along with their husbands are Transmigrators that quite literally ‘popped’ into existence in the garden of their manor two years ago due to an Artifact. Sadly, said artifact was destroyed during their escape from a monster horde in their world.

Now, due to the Novii Law articulating that—
    Transmigrators are under the jurisdiction of the Novii Clan of the Novii individual they first encounter,
the aforementioned Clan must monitor them over a predetermined interval to either— deem them harmless and take them under their wings; or extremely dangerous and kill them off to be sent to Reincarnation.

And as a matter of fact, today just so happened to be the last day of their monitored status after which they would take on the Quecates name. Whether the individuals in question knew of this or not would only come to light on a much later date.

 

    “It was a one-sided torture wasn’t it?” Amy asked as she neared the puddle of dry blood next to the remains of a bed, jolting Selen out of her thoughts.

    “Yes. The fugitive took their time. The bloodstains splattered across the room dried at progressive intervals over a breadth of approximately twelve hours with that stain being the most recent.”

Hearing Hikari’s all-too-accurate deduction of what happened as she walked over to the stain brought both happiness and concern to Selen.

    ‘While her capabilities have increased in such situations, this... might be detrimental to her during a fight. She will tend to overthink during moments leading to a fatal lapse in judgement. I have to bring this up with Argen when we return.’

 

    *clap!*

    Grabbing their attention, Selen eyed the three one by one before she asked, “So. What do we know about the perpetrator? Hikari?”

    “A Transmigrator or Awakened that won’t hesitate to use unscrupulous, vicious means to torment their casualties.”

‘If that really were the case, then those bastards above would've already killed Ghost. Most likely... no, without a doubt’

    “Alright. Next is you, Amy. What can you make put of this... scene?”

    “There are no traces outside of this room. My guess is that they used an Artifact from their world or used some other means to escape unnoticed.”

‘If it really was an Artifact then the R&D crew would’ve gone nuts over such precision and efficiency. The fact they haven’t is because it actually is Ghost’s ability. Though even such Stealth is enviable among us Clan Heads. Many a times have we have danced with death that we’d rather assassinate monsters than confront them head on.’

    “Okay. And finally you, Eli. What do you see here?”

    “Yes ma'am. The weapon of choice is most likely a sword. A katana to be exact. The ‘cuts’ all around the room are curved inward. And despite most of… well everything being demolished within this room, there are a few articles which portray precision slashes that separated them.”

    “But they could be due to Magic, Eli.”

    “No Amy, if it was so, then the Natural Energy around here would be chaotic.”

    “It’s exactly as Hikari says Amy. All of this is due to sheer physical strength.”

    ‘It is precisely those abilities of Ghost that worry us. Such unparalleled Physical Prowess as well as Magical Prowess to handle all of this within a single individual that has evaded our grasp until now. They even got the Deities on their side which while proves their neutrality, doesn't actually take care of the mess we have to deal with.’

“Okay then. So, what we know of is that the fugitive Transmigrator boasts immense physical strength, is highly proficient at the sword and has a means of escaping unnoticed by anyone. With this, your Academy Assignment is roughly complete.”

 

    ‘What really worries me is that Ghost isn’t one to leave such traces. Which means their Killing Intent surpassed what their Concealment abilities could handle leading to those cuts all around. And despite that, they took their time to torture the woman. The only way we can know for sure is if we ask the Deities but... as of now... Ghost has gone rogue.’

Just the implications of such a fact raised her hackles, so, Selen tried to put the matter aside and not assume anything until hearing from the Deities’ the full story. Although she calmly walked past the three into the room, her mind was anything but calm as she was stopped by their voices.

    “Eh?”

    “That’s it?”

    “We aren’t going to catch them?”

    ‘! Blood Arts — Excaeco!’

    ‘T-this is!’  ‘Mom!?’  ‘The spell that restrained us back then... but why?’

    Immediately the girls felt repressed. An unfathomable weight bore down on them as they felt their Ki completely resist their attempts to circulate as well as Mana disperse due to Chaotic Natural Energy entirely encompassing them. They could no longer move their bodies as Selen forcefully turned around, her eyes glowing an eerie ruby-red as she spoke.

“No we aren’t. As you are mere children, your responsibility is to simply cull the number of monsters in [Makai]. Not all Transmigrators are like you four. These assignments are meant to slowly acclimatise you students of the Academy till your graduation to understand the procedures taken during such incidents. Not pit you against certain death.”
.
.
.

‘...shit. What am I doing, taking it out on mere brats. Release.’

“““haa~”””

All three of them released the breath they unknowingly held rightfully due to her gaze.

    ‘I meant to admonish them, but not like this-’ Before Selen could think of a way to cheer them up, Hikari asked a question.

    “Can we at least help with the Clearing?”

    Amy and Eli also looked at her expectantly, instantly relieving her of her worries as she smiled lovingly at them.

“Of course!”

* * *

    “So you’re done already… I see… Ah, take them out for some dessert then… We’re almost done… Mmhmm, bye.”

    Having ended the call with his wife Selen, Argen turned his gaze to look at the two boys, Alistair and Denevere currently discussing something in hushed whispers.

*cough*

Having their attention on him, “So, the culprit’s characteristics? Al?”

    “They’re a Transmigrator specializing in magic.”

    “Hmm? Why not an Awakened?”

    “It’s because an Awakened cannot possess such an absurd amount of mana nor control.”

    “Alright then. What about you, D?”

    “The spells they used left no remains of the bodies. There’s a faint trace of mana, yet it leads to nowhere, fading even now because of Natural Energy as we speak.”

    ‘Course it does. That’s how the shit literally escapes us. Exactly like a ghost of Human folklore. And to add insult to injury, the prick actually convinced those assholes above to allow them to stay. Well, anyways...’

“Correct. So what we know of the culprit is that they are a Transmigrator, they specialize in magic, and they have the means to escape undetected. With this, your Assignment is complete. Well, you still have to write those crappy-ass reports but it’s mostly done. You two interested in Clearing the place?”

““Yes!””

    “Haha! Good. Your wives have already finished their assignment, so help me quick and you’ll get to enjoy a date with them at the new cafe.”

Teasing them, Argen got a kick out of the way the boys fumbled around, helping him with red-faced grins.

‘Ah, youth~ The body truly does affect the mind haha.’

 

* * * * *

 

    Later that night, as the clock struck twelve, Argen took out a certain card-like crystal from his Storage ring.

    {Yes, Sir Quecates? To what do I owe the pleasure?}

    “They shall be in our care Sir Vinci” Argen replied in a whisper, yet still his wife turned over on their bed, covering her ears with the blanket eking out a groggy “Who?”

    “Leonard.” He replied, covering the card with his palms as he answered.

    Leonard. Short for Leonardo da Vinci, he is the sole remaining Immortal on [Earth] as well as the Headmaster of the Academy and the Chairman of the Novii Council.

 

    {Oh! Congratulations Argen} Leonard also replied in a whisper, dropping the formalities.

    “Thank you, Leonard.
    Well, that’s all I had to say over the line” assuming that Leonard was also in bed with his wife, Argen decided to end the call there, knowing he would understand the underlying currents.

{...Alright then. Come by tomorrow, I’ll have the paperwork ready by noon. Once again, my congratulations. Take care.}

“Yes. Take care as well. Bye.”

    Ending the call, he returned the Card back in his ring and proceeded to turn off the lamp on the bedside drawer, taking notice of their family photo.

    ‘We should take a new picture tomorrow.’ 

    With such a thought in his mind, Argen turned off the lamp and drifted off to sleep as Selen nuzzled deep into his embrace with a smile on her face.

 

* * * * *

 

    “Ah.” The young girl exclaimed softly.

    “What happened?”

    The young boy’s eyes met the girl’s as she lifted her head from his bare chest, the blanket slipping down to reveal her budding breasts and slender arching back.

    “Does Yurei know the proper way to enter the [Spirit World]?” She asked as she grabbed at the boy’s shoulders.

“I’m pretty sure he does, Fate.”

Cupping the girl’s cheeks, the boy kissed her on the lips, calming her down. By now, it was clear who the boy and girl were.

    Fate and Fortune.

    After Fate had finished her trip and returned, she immediately pounced on Fortune, hours and hours of carnal release leading to this. Both were so mentally exhausted that their appearance reverted to that of young teenagers.

 

    “Oh. Good then. I don’t want to see him in Azkaban because of illegal entry hehe~”

    Leaning back down, she rested her head on his chest, her finger lazily tracing circles on his skin before she felt a tug on the blanket that now only covered her butt.

Turning her head around, she was presented with a tent. A coy smile blooming wide, she turned her head only to see Fortune’s stoic face.

    “Hmm~❤”

    Barely trying to not comprehend her seductive hum, Fortune averted his gaze, staring at the black tv screen.

    “Hmmhmm~❤”

    Changing her offensive strategy, Fate made her fingers lightly caress his stomach, pouring her energy through them as she slowly inched down and was ultimately subjected to even more tugging, revealing a hint of her butt in Fortune’s perception.

 

    “Fufu~❤”

    Coquettishly glancing at Fortune, Fate saw him with his eyes shut tight, yet she could sense his Energies slightly speed up within, her own heating in tandem. Teasingly, she moved her hand down and stopped only moments away from touching his shaft and felt a massive tug on the blanket.

    *giggle*

    Feeling Fortune tense himself up, Fate traced her finger around his lower half. The back of her hand occasionally brushed against his shaft, the exhilaratingly cool sensation sending jolts throughout Fortune’s lower and Fate’s upper halves alike.

    “Haah haa~”

    Despite having his eyes closed, Fortune could see Fate’s alluringly possessive smile in his mind. Her eyes no longer sane, he could sense her overflowing lust as her delicate fingers started to roam all over, sending spikes of energy all throughout his body with her every touch.
.
.

Growing frustrated by her ever-increasing teasing, Fortune changed into his female form and felt heat spread around his, or rather, her entire self as she felt the sheets beneath her become damp.

 

    As Fortune changed her gender, Fate backed away as she felt the heat within her reach another high, coursing through her whole body as it threatened to burn her mind.

Sensing a lustful gaze, she bore witness to Fortune’s teary eyes right as she looked away in shame.

Muttering in a small, delicate voice, Fortune braced herself.

“Pl-please.”

Needless to say, that was all Fate needed to hear. Pouncing on her, she made sure to thoroughly enjoy her extra-large meal, asking for seconds again and again throughout the night.

* * *

Next day, their subordinates gravely misunderstood as they saw Fortune enter his office in the afternoon full of vigor while Fate veered around completely exhausted over the course of a few hours as she handled his share of their workload.

 


 

Spoiler

Sky’s Glossary—

Blood Arts — Excaeco

Excaeco is latin for ‘stop’ nya. This Ki Art literally does that by controlling the blood within the target nya!

P.S. When all else fails, just use Latin nya!

[collapse]

Thank you for Reading nya! ☕️ 

Favourite, Comment and Become a Reader if you haven't yet nya! Just click the heart ❤️ below!

5