Arc 1 Extras — Four – The Spirit World’s Side
132 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arc 1 Extras — Four - The Spirit World’s Side

 

    ‘Yes yes yes! This one to the- No! Fuck! This should be in reverse! No!! Why is this one here!?’

    The girl, Envy stared at the Energy-construct she made with feverish serpentine-yellow eyes. A short stature, petite chest and slim delicate limbs, she had demonic horns curving upward from the sides of her shoulder-length purple hair that had lost its lustre long ago. Her large draconian tail smacked the ground like one would their foot in annoyance as she warped a few contours and flipped some structures.

Behind her was Kindness, a young man in a lab coat noting down the changes she made. His normally short auburn hair had grown pale, his warm amicable face was distorted in desperation, and his kind amber eyes were full of pain.

    ‘Please work already. For her sake.’

    Kindness earnestly wished so as he worriedly looked over Envy, his grip causing the stylus in his hand to crack. Even now the two didn’t know where they were going wrong. Every time they activated it, energy would break out of the construct, sometimes flooding the lab like a river, zapping the two like electricity, burning the entire building down within an infernal sinkhole, and much much more.

 

    “Here we go Kind! Trial 69!”

    Hearing her shout, Kindness jolted out of his reverie. Looking at his wife’s confident yet worried expression, Kindness wanted to comfort her then and there, yet he knew she wouldn’t stop when she was like this.

She was someone who always yearned to be like others. She always, ever-eternally gave her all in everything she did. It was also because of her that the [Spirit World] underwent a technological revolution. If she couldn’t do it naturally, she would find a way to do it through artificial means; no matter how long it takes.

After all, it was the core of her being—

    “Mmhmm. You can do it Envy.”
    .
    .

    *BOOM!*

    Energy surged into the construct revving it up. Kindness furiously wrote his observations as Envy eyed the energy within with all of her perception.

*bzzt*

‘No!’ ‘Please!’

Seeing signs of failure again, they both helplessly stared at it, hoping that the energy would not leak out.

    *shaaaa*

    ‘Yes!’ ‘Phew.’

    Rejoicing at the interim reprieve, they both went on with the undertaking.
    ...
    ..
    .

    Throughout an entire hour, more of such untrue-terrors occurred, every time horrifying them more than the last. The cause for their increasing apprehension was the energy within slowly building up. Because, the longer it lasts before cracking, the larger its fallout.

Reaching the final stages, Envy gripped Kindness’ arm tightly. Kindness also lowered his tablet as he held Envy’s hand in his. Feeling her small, childish hand trembling, he looked at the construct with a gaze devoid of his appellation.

 

    ‘Work already! Everything’s in place so why the fuck don’t you work?!’

    Whether it was due to his gaze or not—

    *crk*

    Immediately Kindness’ expression stiffened as Envy shut her eyes in a bitter, agonizing capitulation. Safeguarding Envy with his lab-coat, Kindness heaved a heavy sigh as he braced himself—
.
.
.

“?” “??”

Yet, the aftermath they acknowledged and wanted to analyze... never came.

    *fwish*

    ‘!?’ ‘What?’

    *kiiiiin*

    Both, Envy and Kindness snapped their eyes open as they noticed their laboratory grow dark. Perceiving a foreign energy wash over them, the two began to single out the location of the source. But before they could—

*whiiiirrrrrr*

Their attention snapped back to the construct. Doubting the information they received through their eyes, the two checked once again using their full perception.
.
.

Still in disbelief, for a while, they both blankly stared at the construct until they accepted the outstandingly extraordinary fact.

 

    “It- it worked! It really worked! Kind! It works!”

 

    Feeling a tug at his coat, Kindness snapped back to look at Envy. She was jumping in joy as she pulled at the hem of his coat and tugged at his arms. Looking back at the construct, Kindness finally felt a warm smile spread across his face.

    “Yeah. It finally worked. I’m happy for you En.”

    “Mmmn!”

    Embracing Envy into a tender hug, Kindness wiped away the tears streaming down her shining face, her bright, radiant smile dazzling him for a moment as she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a small kiss.

“This calls for a celebration right! Right!?” She asked as she looked at him expectantly.

*chuckle*

“Yes. Yes it does.”

 

‘Illegal entry... but given that you unknowingly helped En, I suppose I can ask for leniency.’

 

* * * * *

 

    *clang!*

    The sounds of metal clashing against metal thunderously assaulted everyone’s ears within the indoor training grounds. 

    “Hahahaha! You’ve got stronger Sebas!” 

    The wolfkin, Wrath shouted as he thwarted another thrust. He looked to be around his mid-twenties appearance-wise and had bristling fire-orange hair reach down his entire back. 

    Wearing a plain white shirt and some sweatpants, Wrath eyed his butler, Sebas with a glint in his eyes.

The lionkin came across as one in their late teens as his brown hair was cut short to reveal his sideburns and ostensibly accentuate his facial charm. It was partly due to that appearance of his that he received many betrothal requests. The other explanations being his status and character.

 

    “Thank you for the praise, milord!”

    Sebas replied as he shot forward. In contrast to Wrath's build that leaned toward bestial strength and speed, Sebas seemed to focus on obstructing and parrying with his spear.

    *clang*

    Fending off another strike, Wrath’s flaming red eyes met Sebas’ burning brown ones. Feeling something amiss, Wrath distanced himself as Sebas fired a spell at him. Avoiding the attack, Wrath steadied his broadsword to block Sebas’ not-at-all-sudden spear thrusting forward. But right as he was about to deter the gleaming spear-tip—

    *fwish*

    *clang*
    .
    .
    .

    “Aah~ It seems that I couldn’t land a hit again, milord!”

    Lowering his spear, Sebas gloomily distanced himself from Wrath’s blade, revealing a glowing brown line on his neck already partially healed.

But Wrath seemed to think otherwise.

“No. It’s your win Sebas.”

“eh?”

Pointing at his cheek with his thumb, Wrath showed Sebas the small red nick that he landed before healing it up with a smile on his face.

    ‘D-did I really?’

    Everyone looked on in disbelief. Especially Sebas. He couldn’t believe that he managed to injure his liege, albeit only a simple, small scratch. Feeling his shoulders being patted, he was shocked to see Wrath’s manic grin right in front of his face.

“You managed to land a hit on this me ya here! Take pride in that! Hahahaha!”

Laughing uproariously, Wrath walked past Sebas and left the training grounds, hearing the excited shouts of his subjects a beat later as they finally understood what transpired.

* * *

    As soon as he sensed no one in the immediate vicinity, his grin vanished to reveal a face full of pure anger, the ground itself emitting fumes due to the heat of the emotions he expelled.

    ‘Whoever you are, I’ll make you pay.’

    Spreading his perception, Wrath began tracing back the source of the discomfort he felt mid-battle that led to that vexing loss.

‘Illegal entry, as well as the gall to fucking use my Concept. I’ll make sure you suffer at least a century in the Prison of Time ya conniving piece of Dragon shit.’

 

* * * * *

 

    *knock* *knock*

    “Come in Sofi.”

    “Yes milady.”

    Closing the door behind her, Sofi, a pink-haired, pink-eyed succubus maid pulled the trolley to the table near the sofa at the side of the room. She was Pride’s lady-in-waiting just like Sebas was Wrath’s butler.

    Possessing ice-blue hair and eyes, Pride was a catkin with a figure neither too slim nor too sensual, a tantalising harmony between the two. Her Physical Prowess also rivals her husband, Wrath’s which lead to quite a lot of destruction in their wake during the old days.

    “Prepare something sharp today will you? I’ll be done in a minute.”

    “As you wish, milady.”

   The soft clatter of silverware acting as white-noise, Pride continued to skim through a few papers, signing some while burning away the rest. They were all issues pertaining to her and Wrath’s populace with some as serious as subjugation requests to some as ludicrous yet mildly amusing like Kingdom-expansion.

    ‘Let’s set this aside. It might help Us weed out a few dangerous elements.’

    Having finished preparing the tea and an assortment of sweets, Sofi was about to call out to her liege when she felt something wash over her.

*fwish*

‘? What was that?’

Before she could dwell on that lingering sense of discomfort, she felt an even greater pressure assault her.

 

    ‘!!? Can’t bre-!!’

    “Haa! Haah haah”

    It was only for an single moment, yet to Sofi who felt like her life was completely insignificant in face of that boundless weight; she could do nought but collapse helplessly, struggling to breath as she felt the room grow increasingly cold and foreign to her. Yet, before she could injure herself—

    “Sofi, you are dismissed for today.”

    “aah?”    ‘eh?’ 

    She blankly looked up at Pride, tears threatening to spill down her eyes as she felt a familiar soothing cold course through her mind from where she held her.

    “Sofia. Take a break for the remainder of the day. Come back to work when you feel like it. Am I clear?”

Discerning the fact that she would not take a ‘no’ for an answer, Sofi could only nod as she was helped by her liege to the sofa, barely not breaking down in a sobbing mess.

    That fact that she barely withstood that sensation as a simple Spirit was already worthy of praise in Pride’s eyes. Yet, she knew that if she consoled her now, her words would seem like empty reassurances given what thoughts she could decipher in Sofi’s mind.

‘Stronger, I need to get stronger.’

* * *

    As soon as Sofi fell asleep, Pride kept her perception on her as she cast a barrier made of Origin Energy to enclose her before she, let go. In an instant, the room creaked due to the Weight of Her Existence. Her entire office had frost rapidly accumulating on every surface. Spreading her perception just like Wrath, she felt a cold smirk pull at her lips.

‘You already hid yourself? Let’s see how long you last. You certainly had the arrogance to barge in unannounced with my Concept, hehe.’

 

* * * * *

 

    “Ahhhnnn~ at this rate I’ll melt~ hwau~”

    “Hehe. You’ll make me want to tease you if you keep saying such things dear~ ❤”

    “Ah! Do-don’t shtohp! Right there! Aah~ ❤️ Your! Hands are really the best Lu~!”

    “Hehe. No-one can stand my massages! Not even you Ti!”

    “Mmmnnnn~ ❤️ ”

    The one who was presently receiving a massage was Chastity. Covered in only a single bath-towel, her voluptuous breasts threatened to spill out every time she twisted and turned in glee. Her lustrous golden hair that flowed like a wave to the small of her back seemed to glisten and glow with every passing moment of the experience.

 

    ‘Haah. You’re the only one who can moan like that in front of me you know.’

    Despite hearing her moans, Lust didn’t feel any sort of sexual proclivity towards Chastity. This was because, in a sense, the fundamental principles composing of the two were on opposite ends of the spectrucm just like Envy and Kindness. Chastity being an exception, she would feel the barest hints of passion from even her subjects which she could repress any day. 

But whenever she let her lust dictate her, her normally raven-black hair would glow an enticing red and her ram-like horns on the sides of her head would become extraordinarily sensitive. Her eyes would bewitch anyone who dared meet her gaze and due to the ever-increasing heat coursing through her mind, she would strip-off her clothing revealing her slim, slender frame that one would normally describe as sexy instead of erotic.

It was only after she gained Sentience and experienced love that her escapades were reduced to massages within numerous establishments.

 

    Snapping out of her thoughts, Lust moved on to Chastity’s upper back, moving energies that Chastity didn’t even sense were slowly stiffening within her.

What Lust was doing here was manipulating her Origin Energy in thin needle-like jolts to penetrate deep within Chastity’s body and stimulate her flow. Naturally, this was exceptionally advantageous for any Energy Being, yet most that did it were either married or philanderers. 

    After all, the only drawback to it was clear to see. The impulses Energy Beings received caused an increased flux of energy within them which made them seek an outlet which most of the times, was the one who initiated the procedure; while in worst cases they would assault an innocent soul who was merely nearby at the current moment of completion, it was because of that problem that Lust had to open up several establishments throughout hers, as well as the other Monarchs’ lands.
.
.

Having done her back, Lust was about to continue with her shoulders when—

    *fwish*

    “Hmm?” “Haa~”

    The two pointedly peered at one direction for a second before their attires changed.

    Chastity was now in a white dress-shirt which seemed awfully tight for someone with her assets. Light-blue jeans soon accentuated her shapely butt and revealed her smooth-white feet which were also then covered up in knee-high boots as she shuffled towards the balcony, stretching and relaxing her entire body in preparation for what was to come.

    “Is this really necessary? They’ve already masked their presence.”

    Lust voiced out, yet didn’t stop either as pitch-black bat-like wings sprouted out of her back, her slim v-neck black shirt not damaged in the slightest. Pulling lightly on her hot-pants, thigh-high black boots slowly materialized around her enticing legs creating the ideal embodiment of the mythical zettai ryouiki.

 

    “You know we have to. Our Concepts are most suited to interrogation.”

    Materializing bright-golden angel-like wings behind her back, Chastity tied her hair up into a ponytail as she flew out of her palace.

    “Ahh fuck... Hey! Wait For Me!”

 

* * * * *

 

    “Fuah~ Still no fish.”

    Stifling a yawn, the bishounen rested on his back, closing his eyes. His most striking features were his feather-like light blue hair and similar-coloured eyes that seemed to calm one down merely by sight. 

    “Patience Mil, patience.”

    The other bishounen said as he calmly waited for the fish to take his bait. Like his friend, his most striking features were also his hair and eyes. Only, instead of a light blue, he had deep navy-blue coloured hair and eyes. One more difference would be his ears. Unlike human ears, he had fin-like protuberances poking out of the sides of his head.

    “Surely you have your limits as well, Tien?”

    The two bishounen were Patience and Humility, a Whalekin and a Phoenixkin respectively. Currently in loose-fitting polos and camo-shorts, the two were resting by a river as they waited for some fish to catch their line.

“Of course I do Mil. That’s how I got Lu.”

“Hmm. You two never told us how you got together.”

“I can say the same for you and Chastity.”

“…”   “…”
...
..
.

An awkward silence filled the space as one boy stared at the sky while the other stared into the river. Both of them thinking of how to mend this, the stifling quietude was broken rather easily due to the river.

 

    “Ah.”

    “What?”

    <<Shh! I got a line!>>

    <<Oh! Let me see!>>

    Both of them silently eyed at the fish in anticipation. It was prodding and circling around the lure Patience had set up. Just as it was about to decisively bite at it setting its death in stone—

*fwish*

*Splash*

Due to the abrupt increased Existential Weight of the boys’ presence, the fish was stunned dead and now laid afloat, drifting down the river.

    Turning their gazes to the palace a fair distance behind them, they saw Lust and Chastity fly towards the focal point of the disturbance.

Looking at each other, they each gave a silent nod before sprawling on the ground, tranquilly waiting for another fish to become their lunch.

 

* * * * *

 

“Call” A solid blonde haired, blonde-eyed elven bishounen said.

“Call” A calm looking white haired tigerkin boy muttered with his eyes closed.

“Fold” An indigo haired bearkin shota with similar-coloured eyes answered.

“Raise!” A fox-girl with long deep-sea green hair and eyes shouted in excitement.

“Tch. Fold” A snakekin bishoujo with thick violet-green hair annoyedly placed her cards down.

“…fold~” A white haired panda-girl drowsily said, her similarly white-irised eyes barely visible.

Around a round table for fourteen, these six individuals were playing poker when they felt it.

*fwish*

* * *

    Noticing the disturbance in the distance, these individuals, Temperance and Gluttony, Charity and Greed and finally Diligence and Sloth; all halted their game, focusing on locating the intruder before sensing Chastity and Lust head towards the place they singled out.

 

    “Whoever it was, they’ve got guts.”

    “Speaking of guts, what do we bet next E?”

 

    “Anything but food.” “Anything but money.”

 

    “Oh shut up you two. We’re not that-”

    “Last week you snatched the prey I killed Ny.”

    “Guh.”  ‘Crap.’

 

    “Come to think of it E, where did you get that spear you gifted Sebas back then, hmm~?”

    “Eh~ I got it in a casino as my opponent couldn’t pay in-”

    “E said she got Gáe Bulg from [Earth]~ fuwaah.”

    “...”  ‘Thii you idiot!!!’

    “...Greed.”

    “Ah-ahahaha. I can explain Char.”

    “Please. I’m all ears.”

 

    ‘Haah. Can we even finish this game?’

    <<Forget about them Dili>>

    <<Thii>>

    <<Why don’t you take a nap like me~? They’ll stop by then~>>

    <<Hmmmm… I guess I’ll take you up on that offer>>

    <<yaay~ Dili will sleep with me~ ❤️ >>

    <<You just wanted to say that line, didn’t you?>>

    <<Zzz>>

    <<Heh. Never mind. Guess I’ll take a nap then>>

 


 

This concludes the arc for real nya! ☕️ 

Thanks for Reading!

Favourite, Comment and Become a Reader if you still haven’t! Just click the heart ❤️ below!

4