151 An Evil Person
143 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Neither Elder Feng nor his disciple bothered about her. In fact, they didn’t even mind that she was there and just continued to talk as if they didn’t believe she could be a threat to their plans. Well, most likely that was true.

"What is happening in the town?"

"Everything is the same as before. They will likely realize this evening that one of the groups is missing. Should we get rid of the bodies?"

Elder Feng shook his head. "Don’t bother. It is good if they send out some more people. The ones you caught the other day weren’t bad but there might be some others that are better suited for our plan." At that time, he finally turned back to look at Kui Min. "What about her?"

His disciple shook his head. "Her level is too low. I would suggest taking somebody else. Otherwise, we will need more people."

Elder Feng nodded. "Arrange for both cases. We can’t have a single thing go wrong at this time."

"Yes, Master. Then about her …" He glanced at Kui Min before he turned back to his Master.

"Put her in the dungeon for now. We will take her out when we need her. But for now, there’s still time. Let them inform the other sects first. After that, we’ll see how long Ah Bing will be able to hold on." He smiled, making Kui Min tremble even more.

If she understood right, then these people were scheming against senior martial brother Mei. Seeing that something like this could happen … She clenched her fists, feeling even more powerless.

She had seen that Mei Chao Bing wasn’t like he was said to be. He was a good person. And now, this kind of person was being calculated by somebody he should have been able to trust. This Elder Feng … He really was despicable!

If this was any other person, she would’ve given them a good scolding. But as for Elder Feng … She had been afraid of him even back then when he had only been an Elder of the Teng Yong Sect. He had always been so strict, wearing a dark face and looking as if other people were beneath him. That kind of person … She had had trouble not to be afraid when seeing him. It had made her own Master feel vexed more than once but then again, she had hardly been the only one who would tense at the sight of this person.

Before she could think of anything else that she could do, the disciple next to her already grabbed her by the arm again and pulled her outside. When the door closed behind them, Kui Min heaved a sigh of relief. She really hadn’t liked being close to Elder Feng at all. It would be best if she never had to see him again. But, well, it was also good to know that he was involved in this. Now, she at least knew. That was better than nothing. It was just that she had currently no way to inform anyone of this.

Elder Feng’s disciple dragged her further away from that room, intending to walk away just as his Master had commanded him.

The further away they got, the more Kui Min recovered from the shock. In fact, now that she had seen Elder Feng, she was angrier than she was scared. Anyway, standing in front of that man was terrifying. Now that it was only his disciple that hadn’t done much more than saying a few sentences, she certainly couldn’t find the same fear in herself.

Whirling around to him, she pointed at his nose. "You! How can you do this? If you’re a disciple of Elder Feng, then you should also be a disciple of our Teng Yong Sect. How could you betray us?! How could you betray Mei Chao Bing?"

The disciple turned to look at her, his gaze flickering for just a moment at the last sentence. He didn’t say anything though and just continued to pull her along.

Kui Min clenched her teeth but what else could she do other than yelling at this person? She furrowed her brows and then looked in the other direction. "You’re an evil person."

At that, the disciple actually smiled faintly. "I am a demonic practitioner. Why are you pretending to be surprised?"

Kui Min’s eyes widened and she glanced at him, not quite sure what to make of that. Was this really the time to make a joke? Or could it be that he had been serious just now? Anyway, it hadn’t sounded that serious. She was at a loss at what to make of this and finally, the disciple had managed to bring her to where the dungeon was.

He didn’t say a word and just opened one of the cells before pushing her inside and closing it again. "Obediently stay in there. You wouldn’t be able to escape even if you tried to. So … Spare yourself the effort. If you do try to escape, you might get hurt. You wouldn’t want that, would you?"

Kui Min pursed her lips. "What’s it to you?"

The disciple looked at her for a moment and then shook his head and sighed. "Just keep it in mind. There’s no reason to hurt yourself over this. Anyway, you won’t be able to prevent what is going to happen. Things have already been set in motion. There is nothing anybody can do anymore."

With that, he turned around and left, leaving Kui Min with even more questions about what exactly it actually was that was going on. Unfortunately, there was nobody who could answer them. She only had herself to ask now.

9