30 Anything That’s Important to Me … Is You
1.1k 4 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Bei Fen looked up at Mei Chao Bing and his cheeks flushed pink. Ah, so this was what being in a relationship was like! It was even better than he had imagined! He happily snuggled up against Mei Chao Bing’s chest, making him freeze.

Uh … It seemed he had thought too much? Yun Bei Fen was obviously alright with this. Mei Chao Bing sighed and stroked Yun Bei Fen’s back. "Fen’er, do you mind if we take a few days to go to the border region?"

Yun Bei Fen shook his head. "Of course not! It’s much more important that senior martial brother can restore his strength!" He looked up at him with worship in his eyes. Ah, senior martial brother Mei …

Mei Chao Bing sighed lightly. He regretted his lies a bit. With how Yun Bei Fen looked at him, he probably wouldn’t have needed to do that. Just landing and telling him honestly should have been enough. Well, it was too late now. "Since we’re here already … Should I advise you on your cultivation?"

Yun Bei Fen blinked. Was that what couples did? Then naturally, he wanted to be advised on his cultivation! Thus he happily nodded his head. Anyway, as long as the person doing it with him was Mei Chao Bing, he didn’t care what it was.

"Alright. Let’s do so tomorrow then. You’re probably tired today. You just came out of seclusion and then all of this happened."

"Mn." Yun Bei Fen nodded again, not sure what to say. Ah, in all these years he had admired him, it seemed they had never exchanged more than a few sentences? No, wait, most of the time, he had run away before Mei Chao Bing had time to respond to his sentence … So what were they supposed to talk about?

Mei Chao Bing wasn’t any less flustered but thanks to living several years longer, he was at least able to pretend that that wasn’t the case. He wrapped his arms around Yun Bei Fen’s waist and gently pushed him to the ground, lying down next to him. "Fen’er …"

"Senior martial brother." Yun Bei Fen’s cheeks flushed even deeper. Ah, senior martial brother Mei was so close! He could actually feel his breath on his face! Mn, he was smelling really nice …

Mei Chao Bing clasped one of Yun Bei Fen’s hands, his thumb gently massaging his fingers. "We don’t know each other that well yet."

"Mn."

"So how about changing that?"

"Mn!" Yun Bei Fen didn’t dare to say anything and just eagerly nodded. He also wanted to know more about Mei Chao Bing! Everything he knew came from other people who had shared a bit with him. Who knew how much of that was true?

Mei Chao Bing watched Yun Bei Fen’s tense expression and smiled. "Would you tell me a bit about yourself?"

"Myself? Like … Like what?"

"Mn … Anything. Anything that’s important to you."

Yun Bei Fen blanked. Anything that was important to him? But the most important to him was Mei Chao Bing … So … "Senior martial brother Mei, is it true that you don’t like to eat sweet things?"

"Ah?" Mei Chao Bing raised his brows. "That’s true, yes." But how did he know? And why was he asking suddenly?

Yun Bei Fen nodded thoughtfully. "So what do you like instead? Sour food?"

"Uh … Yes, I think so. Actually, I’m not a picky eater. I would also eat sweet food."

"Mn, I see." Yun Bei Fen fell silent for a moment before he remembered something else. "Then is it true that you think sandalwood smells nice?"

"Yes …"

"And you don’t like women that wear a lot of jewelry? You only like jade and wood? Your own hairpins are only made of jade and wood, isn’t that right?"

"Indeed." Mei Chao Bing’s brows twitched. What kind of questions were these?

He didn’t have the time to ask. Yun Bei Fen wasn’t satisfied yet. He finally had the opportunity to ask his senior martial brother Mei about all the things he had found out over the years. He shouldn’t waste this chance! He had to make sure everything of it was right. Even if his senior martial brother Mei didn’t want him later on, he’d at least have verified that all of it was true! Thus he happily continued to ask.

"Is the cultivator you admire the most really An Jing Mu from the Qin He Sect?"

"How did you know?"

Yun Bei Fen’s faced flushed further. Even his ears had turned red. "That … My first senior martial brother might have mentioned it once."

Mei Chao Bing observed the person in front of him that suddenly didn’t dare to look him in the eye. Ah, Yun Bei Fen really wasn’t a good liar. Never mind that he behaved way too obviously, the content was also completely wrong. If he remembered correctly, then Elder Baili’s first disciple was a maniac that only cared about one thing: his sword. Rumor had it that he even hugged his weapon while he slept and that you didn’t need to bring up any topic in front of him that couldn’t be linked to swords. Otherwise … well, you might talk but you certainly wouldn’t get an answer.

And this type of person was supposed to know which cultivator he admired? Don’t kid him! He would feel honored if Elder Baili’s first disciple even knew that he existed.

Well, even though he had caught Yun Bei Fen lying, his heart still felt sweet. Wasn’t his little bunny just doing this because he was embarrassed to say the truth? But since he knew that could only mean that he had made an effort to find out more about him. So … while he had still worried about how to make Yun Bei Fen love him back, his little bunny had already long decided on him. Ah, as the older man, he certainly had let him down! He had to make up for it and show his little bunny that his effort hadn’t been in vain.

32