Chapter Six: A Plan of Action.
926 6 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Entering my room, I go to the window and see if the zombies are still the door, they aren't, they just seem to have gotten bored and they started milling around again.

But I could clearly see that the group that followed me and a few others are little too close for comfort to the building entrance, as if they are guarding it.

Well, it doesn't really matter, I can still come out of the back door.

What DOES matter though is the fact that I need a plan of action. I can't just go out, kill a zombie, run back in, and wait for 5 minutes.

Taking my backpack off and throwing my bat to the side, I get a notebook and a pen and sit down on my bed.

I need to type my long term goals and my short term ones too and (maybe) place them in something akin to an order.

After brain storming for the next 15 minutes, I'm left with something half-decent.

-==-==-==-==-==-

Long term goals:

  • Survive.
  • Unlock Inventory!! <-- Very Important!
  • Get my zombie kill counter to 1 million (Just for the sake of doing it).
  • find a base of operation. Turn the building into a base of operations.
  • Find other surviving humans, females preferred.
  • Find a source of food other than looting stores or homes.
  • Power Up.
  • Get electricity

Short term goals:

  • Make sure the building is safe to sleep in. (Visit every apartment and see if there are zombies inside them.
  • Start the process of taking over the building.
    • Check all the rooms in the building for zombies, survivers, and any useful stuff.
    • Kill any zombies I find, talk/help with any survivor I find.
  • Test and find out more of Aggression's potential.
  •  
  • Kill Zombies (permanent goal)

-==-==-==-==-==-

That done, I now have a plan of action.

Getting up, I take my bat a leave my room, heading to the next room over. As I reach the door, I activate my Aggression and set it on the lowest.

"Is anyone inside?" I whisper as I softly knock on the door, not wanting to startle any people inside, but wanting to alert them that a person is coming in. after about a minute, I get no response, so I open the door and slowly creep inside as I look around trying to find any signs of movement.

Checking the kitchen, I find nothing there so I head to the bathroom.

I do the same thing I did with the door outside, and after getting no response, I open the door and walking, only to be startled out of my mind when I'm faced with a zombie.

"WOAH!" I cry out, but then I remember my ability and see that the zombie isn't actually moving at all, just standing in the middle of the small bathroom.

It's female by the looks of it and seems like this person was about to enter the bath before she turned to aa zombie, as the zombie was butt naked.

It seems like all that happened to the people that have been infected is their skin color and some blue veins spread out all over their bodies, along with their eyes. Their eyes turned into lifeless, emotionless orbs.

Despite the fact that she is infected, she looks super fucking hot, and she is naked.

My body starts moving on its own towards It-... I will refer to this creature as 'her' from now on, for the sake of my sanity, knowing what I'm about to do.

I slowly circle her, my body still tense, fearing that the effect of my ability will suddenly disappear, and she will attack me.

She doesn't move her body, only her eyes to follow me, and when she reached her limit, she just went back to staring mindlessly in front of her.

When I'm right behind her, I moved my left hand up, slowly getting closer to her, as my right hand gripped the bat tighter and tighter.

My hand touches her skin, and my whole body gets ready for action if she showed any hostile reaction.

A second passes, then two. Two turns into five and five turns into ten, and there's still no reaction from her.

My heart fills with joy, as my mind falls deep into the gutter.

'THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST FUCKING SEX DOLL EVER!' I think to myself, as my right hands let go of the bat and both start touching her, wandering around her body.

I could feel her warm skin on my hand, which kinda threw me off a little, as I was expecting her to have a cold body, but this was a welcome  surprise none the less

After a minute of mindless caressing, I end up hugging her from behind, while holding and fondling her tits in both hands.

Her tits are an absolute work of art, at least D cups, and are very soft and firm at the same time.

Her nipples were growing hard, which sent shivers of joy down my spine! 'SHE IS GETTING AROUSED!'

Getting around her to face her front, I get down and place my hand on her left nipple, and I started sucking, enjoying the feeling of her hard nub in my mouth.

After a few seconds, my eyes grow very wide as I feel a sweet taste in the mouth as a liquid bursts out of her erect nipples.

What was weird about this though is, it did not taste like either milk or breast milk (Due to some uhh... events, I happen to know the taste of my neighbor's wife breast milk.)

I instinctively suck harder, feeling the need for more of this sweet taste.

Sucking harder and harder, I lose myself in this heavenly taste.

I suck, and suck and suck, finding the liquid coming out of her nipple getting tastier and tastier.

I only stop when I feel light movements from her, and the liquid running out.

Startled by both happening, I take a step back, getting into a defensive position and trying to find the fastest way to get to my bat.

But I'm surprised as the zombie in front of me drops to the ground as if she was a doll and her strings were cut.

I relax from my defensive posture as I say to myself "Oh. I-... Oops?"

19