Important Announcement (Must read)
848 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey, it's me for probably the last writing this kind of thing, however there a few things I wish to address. 

- I would like to apologize for the empty promises I made at the starting of this book, as I was kinda confused with what I wanted. 

However after some thinking and asking for advice I finally made a decision which is to writing books until I can become a professional writer, however I will still be I school, so much has changed. 

Some of your'll might be wondering why I tell you'll these things is because your care about my books and they are a extention to myself in a way. So I thought it's better that I inform your'll about my struggles and ideas. 

-NOW very important part about the book and its proceedings. FORGET EVERYTHING I TOLD u about the book including the chapter releasing dates, because  changed alot of things in the book that it's almost not the same book and because of this I will be posting at random times until I got a good lot of advanced chapters, so really sorry for that. 

- WARNING: the book now has some sexual content, however not too much only where it's necessary because am writing a story not porn. 

There will be some scene that will upset some readers which is why I warn you now about this things, like slavery, rape, death, gore and others 

However there will not be too many of those things but don't be surprised when they show up. 

-Any advice is still appreciated on how to improve my writing, however change will probably happen in 5-20 chapters. 

-As you have noticed the title of the book has to Rise Of The Swarm because I reincarnated as a Zerg was too generic. 

If you wish to support me is a way:

Pa treon.com/ starsign

If you wish to talk about the book and others here is a way:

https://discord.gg/UakYvW

15