Chapter 2 Zerg larvae
829 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And then I died...

'Why... why would she kill?'

'Did I do something wrong?'

'Did say something wrong why?'

I contemplated in a place shrouded with darkness or maybe nothingness I couldn't really explain it, however it felt warm but lonely, peaceful but scary, I belonged but was a foreigner in this place. It was a mixture of feelings that made me uncertain whether I should stay or leave, however it seems that I had no choice but to stay as there was no exit to be seen.

Anyways, It did not matter whether I was staying or not as I was dwelling on the reason as to why Allanna would do such a thing to me, sitting in the nothingness for hours which turned into days then months, until I realized that the scary truth of the situation, she was not a cultist who wanted sacrifice me to the Lost Ones however it was worse then I could ever imagined, she was a yandere!

To be honest the signs where was clear as day, however where people saw a obsessed sociopath, I saw a lonely and tormented girl who had never really had anything good happen in her life except for her dog which stayed with her through the darkest of times, maybe I also wanted to be the light in her darkness.

However I should have shut down everything when she asked for my phone and then started deleting every female numbers that she could find, claiming that she was doing it for my own good or when I left on tour to promote a new RTS game that was getting no hype despite its amazing gameplay, she tried everything in her power to sabotage my day from cancelling the flight to piercing holes in the tires of my car with a screwdriver and when I confronted about it her she started crying like I abused her causing a big scene which forced me to stay with her until she stopped or when she...

Wait a minute

Something didn't seem right, why was I all alone in this nothingness shouldn't there be more people like me or a higher being to judge my sins or something, well at least that's what usually happened in the light novels and mangas I read after I retired.

University was a little challenging in my first year however it got boring like usual as I already knew everything, so I started reading lightnovels and manga to past the time, and in all honesty reading about cheesy main characters was one of my guilty pleasures because of how simple their lives seemed.

'Those were good times. '

I chuckled as I sat in the dark all alone.

...

A few days later of my seemly pitiful state, I heard a voice for the first time.

[*Ding*Congratulations on being forgotten and as reparations System has now been installed and will now commence the process of reincarnation]

'What the heck?'

I was surprised by a the sudden voice that sounded through out the nothingness but when i looked around I could not see where it originated from.

[*Ding* process will start in...

3

2

1...

Now]

'This is getting weird'

[*Ding* System will analyse your current body to check for any defects that might effect you in the later stages,

Analyzing...

Analyzing...

ERROR

ERROR ]

'Error' I definitely did not like the sound of that as non-existent sweat started dropping from my forehead.

[*Ding*There seems to be a problem with your body, Would you like the system to initiate necessary measures? [YES] or [NO]

I had to choose between [Yes] or [No] from what I deduced to be a system created to help me, like most Isekai protagonists would get when they were reincarnated into another world.

'Wait doesn't that mean am also an iskai protagonist.'

I pondered about this idea for a couple of minutes but eventually put it at the back of my mind as I had more pressing matters to attended to, like the difficult choice that would definitely affect my future.

The most logical and obvious choice would be [Yes] as I would not have to worry about turning into some sort of slime based monster or goblin that would have died in 3-5 days, if they were not blessed by the author's will.

However if I was an iskai protagonist, looking at my history I don't think my author would be that merciful. {A/N: fu fu fu}

Well after some thinking I decided to choose [No], because the amount of possibilities in this decision was endless, I could became a vampire or better a Dragon! which made my thirst to know the unknown go on overload, so all that I could do was pray that my author would still have some humanity left in them.{A/N:?}

[*Ding* System shall now initiate reincarnation and you will lose consciousness for safety purposes in...

3

2

1]

'Let's go!' I shout in my mind as I started to lose consciousness.

...

[*Ding* Congratulations on a successful reincarnation, to check on your condition and abilities, please say STATUS and your information will be displayed. Thank you and Goodluck]

I opened my eyes to check my surroundings and all I could see was stalactites, stalagmite, flowstones and other calcium carbonate formations that you would find in a cave but for some reason I could see perfectly in this cave which allowed me to admire how amazing it was with all it's hidden gems and minerals.

I placed my feet on the rocky but smooth ground however there was something that was really that didn't really sit right with me, I had more limbs then what had before reincarnation, my jaw felt weird as if I had an extra one but couldn't check because I had no arms and for some reason I felt very sticky. This made me curious about what I was.

"Status."

[NAME: Andrew Davis

TITLE : N/A

RACE : Zerg larvae( Zerg)

TEIR : 0

STATS: Health 150/150 |Mana - |Strength 5 | Intelligence 20 |Agility 10 |Endurance 15 |Wisdom 35| Charm 5 |

FOCUS: N/A

PASSIVE SKILLS:

~ Capapace ( armor)
~ Regeneration

ACTIVE SKILLS :

~Poisonous Bite

INNATE ABILITIES :
~ Energy conversion (system gifted trait)
~ Psionic sensitivity (racial trait)
~ ******
]

This did not shock me as much as it should have because I had already mentally prepared myself, but I had admit that I did not expect this outcome.

However the thought of being a Zerg made me very excited because of how Overpowered this race of aliens where, that the game deves had to nerf them down a couple of times just to have a 'fair match' online but they were still pretty op to an experienced player. Which started a phrase in the community that everyone agreed to in one shape or form, DON'T FUCK WITH THE ZERGS.

At this point I wanted to properly check my status but I had to understand my surroundings first if I wished to survive in this cave which was massive in scale, but just thinking about the new thinks I could discover made my heart start pounding in anticipation. So I went explore this new world(or cave) that I was transported in.

........

A/N: Hey guys and gals, am back with my daily rant.

Like I really wanna write two chapters a week because it seems more fun but I don't have the energy or time coz it's takes too long to write just one chapter but I think when I get a laptop I will be able to write faster(I think ?)

Side note I have new plans on other books(I have alot of book ideas), and I just wanted to ask which one I should start with first

Side note : don't worry this won't be affecting this book because am determined on finishing it even if it takes 500chpts, it's just something I will be writing coz I want more experience and for the fun of it.

World Gods- it's basically my own take on the God protagonist genre and a little bit more.

Kumba- kingdom building story in the Africa BC or AC ( Am not sure yet?‍♂️)

Evil God- Basically a God who wants revenge for the death of his loved one ( probably gonna be a short story)

Awe- Mafia building story set in Apartheid era

I wanted to tell you more about the stories, but my friend said I shouldn't as people might steal my ideas?‍♂️

Keep in mind names can changed and I probably start posting the new book 2 months from now or next year

17