Chapter 35
20.9k 24 333
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

“I’m not letting you get away with this!” said the Goblin as she crawled over to him, her legs trying their best not to obey her.

Rain simply raised an eyebrow as her hands ran over his thighs and up toward his groin. They came to rest on his large sheath and her breathing hitched as her fingers failed to encircle it.

“So big…” she whispered, unable to look away.

Rain relaxed as she began squeezing and prodding at it in blushing fascination. 

Soon a flash of pink showed amongst the black fur and Opal cooed. She pushed her hands against the sheath as hard as she could, exerting herself, pulling down at it, trying to free the broad tip. With a small lurch she succeeded and the head of his slowly hardening dick slipped free, pushing free from the sheath, stretching it wide with its sheer mass.

It gradually poured out. So thick and heavy that Opal struggled with it and it hung down under its own mass, filling both of the Goblin’s arms with its immensity. She staggered under the weight of it, her arms trembling as she struggled to just keep it up, the surface so hot it warmed her arms where it touched.

At last his uninflated knot squeezed out of his sheath with a soft pop and his massive cock began to stiffen. Opal enthusiastically ran her hands up and down it, her eyes wide with excitement, each bump and vein her small fingers caressed heightening the hungry heat in her groin.

Rain watched lazily as she squeezed and massaged and tongued the surface, eagerly coaxing it harder and larger. By the time he was fully hard her eyes were round and there was a little fear there. She bit her lip and shakily held up her forearm against the brutal looking tool, she let out a little whimper seeing it reached from elbow to fingertip and completely out massed it, a skinny branch in comparison to a hulking trunk. A whole solid thirteen inches of dick, a bit more than 4 inches across in diameter throbbed in Opal’s hands. A little over twice the length he had been but as with his height it did not give a good picture of just how much larger he was in mass, his dick was over ten times the volume and weight it had been when they had last fucked. Large enough that Opal couldn't get her fingers to touch around it using both hands, the largest vein on it was as thick as her pinky.

“H-holy shit, it’s so much bigger than any of the Orc’s dildos,” whined Opal, her legs trembling at the sight, a fresh scalding hot line of lubrication running down her inner thigh.

“Don’t be nervous.” said Rain with half lidded eyes.

Opal nodded and swallowed. She put her hands on either side of the dick and with difficulty lined its jerking length up with her mouth. She kissed the tip, then pushed her lips up against the head. Unlike last time she could not even fit the head in her mouth no matter how she strained her jaw, her front teeth could only butt up against the hard flesh. She whined anxiously as she did her best to swirl her tongue around the tip, her hands pumping his length.

A paw appeared behind her and she only had a moment of surprise before it gripped the back of her head. Her jaw stretched further than she thought possible and her lips popped over the head of his dick. Wild eyed she looked down its length as her small hands scrabbled against its hard surface trying to regain control of the situation, but her strength was nothing compared to the beastial strength holding her and she could do nothing but take it as Rain’s dick was pushed a further inch inside. She was then pulled back and pushed forward once more heavy pressure filling the back of her mouth. Her eyes looked up, pleading, but Rain was relentless as he used her mouth as a sleeve for the head of his dick, straining her to her limit. Raw masculinity filled her, she could taste and smell and feel nothing else, it overwhelmed her senses and she could only desperately hold on and ride it out. As she reached her limit she let out a long involuntary moan and another hot line of fluid ran down her inner leg. 

Rain paused, and then, slowly, he pulled her head away from himself. A flood of precum waterfalled from her mouth as her reddened lips popped from around the head, sticky lines of fluid joining her lips to the tip of his dick for a moment before snapping free one after the other. 

Breathing hard, her reddened lips parted, she glared up at him.

“Don’t give me that look, I know you love it.”

Her mouth shut abruptly but she couldn't stop a fresh flush from reddening her face. 

“I could have done that on my own,” she muttered looking aside.

Rain gruffed a laugh. A massive pair of paws came down on her hips and the goblin looked down at them fearfully. They gripped her waist and dragged all of her up into the air, her legs kicking at nothing, dangling below her.

Rain’s dick throbbed and twitched as he lined up her snatch with the tip. The Goblin’s breathing accelerated as her hands gripped at his forearms. She looked down, her eyes slowly widening like frost across a winter pond as the size difference was suddenly made very very real. She watched as the broad tip came to rest against her small puffy pussy, dwarfing it. She was sopping wet and dripping, to the point that it only took a moment for a dozen rivulets of herself to run down his throbbing length.

“I’m not worried about you fitting Opal. Because I’ll make you fit. I’ll stretch and mould you to fit me until you are mine down to your very soul.”

“Oh, g-godsss!” whined the goblin biting her lip. “M-make me youurss!

Rain grinned ferally and began to push her hips down. His cock head pressed up against her muff, squashing it. The pressure was enough to squeeze her clit entirely free of its hood. He increased the downward weight on her hips relentlessly until with a sudden lurch and SCHL-POP! His cock head pushed inside of her, her lower lips stretched obscenely wide around his girth in a thin O shape. Opal howled and her legs spasmed, Rain had to hold her steady as her pussy reacted, desperately clenching and gripping at the massive invader as fire ran up her spine, she hadn't realised she had orgasmed until a moment later and it hit her hard.

“HNNYYAA! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuuuck! gods what are you waiting for! Give me mooore!!” cried Opal a line of drool running down her chin.

Rain complied and slowly pushed her down his length to her verbal gasping delight. One inch, two inch, three inch, the goblin began hyperventilating seeing his length disappear inside herself.

“Yes, yes! Oh f-fuuuck!”

Rain began shifting his hips, each push in he would drag her down a little further until an entire six inches was inside of her, the full length of his cock last time they had done it but now it was less than half. 

“D-don’t stop! m-more!” said the goblin as her snatch desperately tried to milk his overpowering length.

She descended down two more inches and a small bulge appeared on her stomach. She gasped and put her small hand over it, feeling the massive cock inside herself distending her belly. 

“Gods that’s so fucking hot.”

“I’m not done yet. Rain dragged down her hips and she slowly, deliciously, slipped down to come to rest on his uninflated knot, her puss compressing down and refusing to go further.

Opal clutched at the visible now fist sized bulge in her belly with both hands, eyes wide and lips parted. 

“Holy fucking shit, you're so fucking big!” she panted. 

“Told you I’d make it fit.”

He gripped her hips and lifted her up, the bulge vanished from her stomach and her puss being dragged down as the massive tool left her with a lewd sound. She whimpered seeing most his length freed, slick and shiny with her juices.

Rain eased her back down, the bulge in her stomach reappearing as she descended. She moaned helplessly as she felt herself utterly filled once more. 

“F-faster… p-please! G-go! Fuck me! Use me!”

Rain lifted her, using her like a cocksleeve to pleasure himself, lifting and dropping her with ease as she got used to being so stretched and filled. He began to pick up speed, and her ankles bounced off his hips as he became rougher, more forceful.

“hArDwer!!” She cried, hands clutching at her stomach, mouth hanging open.

Rain complied and pulled her down to slam into his knot. Her clit squashed up against it then she rocketed back up with a yelp as he lifted her free and slammed her down again crushing and grinding her muff into his knot. She gasped and squeaked as the pressure built, her fingernails digging into her distended stomach and she let out a helpless scream of pleasure as she was lifted yet again.

“Ahn! AhhN! AHHN!” 

Rain adjusted and drove her down all the harder. He could feel her insides convulsing and clenching down on his length desperate to keep him inside, but he was relentless and forcefully dragged her back up. Her labia stretched tight around his girth was dragged and pulled down, slipping and deforming over every bump and vein on his throbbing cock.

He growled and then he brought her down hard.

“AIIIEEE!!!!”

She howled as she squirted, her eyes rolled back and fluid exploding from her tightly stretched cunt, high pressure spraying over Rain’s knot and drenching his stomach and thighs. Her fingers scrabbled at the bulge in her stomach and her ankles drummed against his sides as her whole body trembled and shook. 

Rain paused as she collapsed against his torso, still with him deep inside herself.

“I’m not done you know,” said Rain cocking his head.

“G-gods, j-just give m-me a-a second.”

“No.”

He grabbed her by the hips and pushed up the boneless whimpering twitching goblin. One paw engulfed a leg and pulled her around, twisting her body around so that her back was facing his chest. This was, of course, brutal on her pussy and she moaned whorishly, peaking in a squeak as she was roughly shoved into place. He then got his feet under him and stood, the Goblin letting out a gasp as the ground dropped below her. Opal hung off his dick, her limbs dangling, her body supported by his paws around her hips and the length inside of her. He growled and tightened his grip around her hips.

“C-careful!”

“Is that Opal speak for ‘be rougher please’”

“...Fuck you. Fucking fuck. Damn you, alright it’s true, I want you to use me like a fucking sex toy, make me your living cock sleeeeve!!”

His claws dug into her hips.

“You never had a choice.”

“Okay okay okay, hnyaaa!” she whined as Rain lifted her up, exposing his cock to air.

He eased her back down as her breathing started to accelerate and her reddened muff was pushed against his knot. 

“W-wait!”

Rain paused once more.

“You.” said Opal. “Kobold. I can see you watching.” 

A sudden rustle in the foliage drew Rain’s attention and he saw a flash of red scales.

“Get out here.” snapped Opal.

Awkwardly the Kobold slipped from behind a bush and peaked out at them.

“What do you think you’re doing,” growled Rain, his eyes narrowing.

“I- I n-nothing! I j-just heard you and-”

“He’s a pervert!” said Opal.

“No! No I’m not!”

“Sure you are, tell you what, you can watch.”

“No! I uh- wait what!?”

Rain leaned forward slightly. “You want him to watch?”

“Yeah, he wants it bad enough he should see what a real monster is capable of.”

Rain leaned back and barked a laugh. “Fine.”

“Show him how to fuck a girl pro- 

Rain ignored her and roughly pushed her up against the tree, her forearms resting on the bark trying to hold herself up as he pulled his hips back and then thrust into her.

“oh! Ohhh! GoOODS!!”

He actually put his strength into it and his cock pistoned in and out of the Goblin’s poor abused cunt, each time her ass collided with his knot and thighs it let a out a lewd wet slap causing her globular cheeks to jiggle and bounce, each draw back had gossamer strings of fluid linking from the knot to her crotch until he went to far and they snapped only for him to come slamming back in to her.

She wailed, desperately trying to get some kind of balance against the tree, but she could only barely hold on as she was used, her long black hair and tits bouncing up and down out of control from the rough treatment.

Drool running down her chin she tried to compose herself and stare down the Kobold.

“S-See AHH! seE kOb- OHH! -old! Thi s ish howh yoiuh fUCCCCK!!”

She nearly bit her tongue as she was roughly pushed against the tree, her breasts squishing against the bark. Rain pulled his hips back far and her pussy let out an obscene wet schurlp as the mass was nearly removed leaving behind a vacuum. 

The Kobold was trying to look away but kept snatching glances at Opal as she was fucked silly. To his shame his loin cloth tented and he had to push it down.

“Hnnnnyyyaaaa!!” squealed Opal as the tempo increased and accelerated, each thrust hammering into her muff and squashing her sensitive clit. Shoving her roughly up against the tree closer and closer until the bulge in her belly was pressing up against the bark and Rain could feel the press of the smooth wood through the Goblin’s body, the additional pressure squeezing against her pussy walls sending Opal wild. 

As Rain came close his motions started to become arrhythmic and jerky. He leaned forward as he rutted the goblin, slamming into her harder and harder. Then with a savage roar he thrust one last time and with a lewd loud SCHL-POP!! Her cunt yawned wide, lips going thin before slipping around the mass of flesh that was his knot, the knot rapidly swelling up within her canal, inching outward and locking them together.

Opal howled.

AIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Her legs kicked at the air and she thrashed in Rain’s grasp. Her hands grabbed at the bulge in her stomach, fingernails raking red lines in her skin. Fem cum exploded from her puss, spraying down the ground between Rain’s legs repeatedly and spattering up the tree darkening the bark, what didn't make it free waterfalled over his sheath to wash over his balls. Her walls rippled and spasmed, stretched beyond all reason and sensation, her nerves exploding and lighting up like fire crackers as chain orgasm racked her body, her eyes rolled up and her tongue lolled and strained from her mouth as she thrashed and squirted and climaxed over and over without end.

Rain groaned and shuddered as he came, a massive load high-pressure spraying into Opal’s womb, then again, and again, Rain’s hips bucked upward involuntarily as each surge of cum exploded from him, hosing down Opal’s insides and rapidly filling her. It just didn't stop and Opal’s hands shifted as her belly was filled, fifth, sixth, seventh load gushing into the over filled Goblin, more and more and more, distending her stomach like she had eaten a huge meal, a smooth arc from her ribs down to her mons, her hands clutched at her rounded cum belly, Rain’s swollen knot holding everything inside.

With one final straining gushing release inside of her the wailing screaming Goblin’s belly surged outward another entire inch.

Rain slumped against the bark breathing hard, then after a moment he slipped down to lie with his back against the tree. The Goblin flopped on top of him, still twitching as she came down from overwhelming chain orgasms, Rain still fully inside of her. Her taut rounded belly heaving and wobbling with each breath.

They remained like that, basking in the aftermath, Opal lying atop Rain. The Goblin had her eyes closed, her mouth slightly parted, a string of drool connecting her lips that shifted with her breath. She occasionally trembled as pleasure aftershocks rolled up and down her body.

A little while passed in glowing satisfied peace. Rain put a paw on Opal’s curved out belly and stroked the smooth arcing surface. It was warm.

“There’s something I need to tell you.”

“Can't we just lay here like this, with so much of you inside me?”

“Yes… but I want to say this anyway.”

“Mmm.”

“I wasn't always a monster.”

“Wait... what are you talking about?”

“I was never a slave and I wasn't always what I am now, I used to be a leveler, a Human, I died at the great lake on the bottom floor of the dungeon and was reborn as this, merged with, something, on the bottom of the lake, an ancient long dead monster I think. I thought it better you didn’t know because monsters like you hate levelers.”

“...”

“Do you hate me now?”

“...I ...I don’t know… did you wait until we were like this to tell me on purpose?”

“No, I just can't keep anything from you when we are this close, entwined, inside you.”

“I think... All we’ve done together, you’re no leveler Rain, you’re a monster.”

“Am I?”

“Trust me, as a monster, I know. Maybe you were a leveler once but you aren't anymore.”

“Maybe you’re right, I never actually got to ‘level’ in my old life, and merging with the thing on the bottom of the lake, it… changed how I feel. I feel more assured, more assertive, more... animal.”

“Mmm… gooood.”

She wiggled and cuddled up to his broad chest, winding her fingers through his fur.

Rain looked down at the Goblin and decided to let her be for the moment. He let his head fall back against the tree and looked up at the cavern. The massive flower bulbs hanging from the ceiling peeked from between the branches, their bright glowing petals filling the cavern with a golden summer light, the pollen particles drifting lazily through the air lent an amazingly peaceful atmosphere. As he watched the bulbs slowly began to bloom, their vast petals unwinding and spreading out, their multicoloured natural beauty on full display.

He felt himself drifting off.

He woke a little while later feeling motion atop himself. He opened his eyes to see Opal trying to move. She was sitting crouched over him, her feet to either side of his hips. She sucked in a breath, set her legs, and then with a grunt she tried to lift herself. Her legs were like wet rope however and after a moment of straining and trembling they collapsed under her and her feet went out to the side with a whimper.

“Your legs are too weak.”

“N-no they aren't!”

Rain snorted and put his paws under her armpits causing her to gasp. He lifted her as her hands desperately clutched at his paws. He watched with interest as her puss was slowly dragged down and stretched out as his still partially swollen knot tugged her labia downward. Her lips stretched wide and then with a sudden Schl-pop! His knot burst free.

“OOHH!!” moaned Opal as she fell from his paws and onto the ground dragging the rest of his massive length from her folds with an obscene wet schlurrp!!

Her swollen belly hit the grass and compressed.

A stream of cum gushed from her abused gaped puss. She shuddered as it was forced from her folds, a thick hose of white that splattered and puddled on the ground pooling around her as her belly shrunk down to normal. She whined as she was emptied, her legs trying to move but only flopping helplessly against the ground.

She managed to roll onto her side, a river of white rolling from her reddened swollen muff over her thigh and ass to pool on the ground.

Rain watched the Goblin lying in a small lake of his own jizz with amusement.

“You know I’m going to bathe you again now.”

The Goblin tried to escape but her legs wouldn't listen.

“NUUUUU!!”

If you like this story I've officially launched a Patreon where you can read chapters and see art in advance along with HD art and character nudes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dreadwolf Patreon

I've also started a community discord server which is now fully armed and fully operational.

Hungry Wolf Discord

>゚)))彡 ฅⓛ w ⓛฅ

 

333