Prolouge: Firing range.
314 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Erik was a pretty weird guy in the class.

Because of this he was like an invisible human to them, But for him this is okay he doesn't mind it that much.

Passing his time watching, anime reading, manga, webcomic, novels.

But the one he got interested in was isekai genre.

For him this is like a new world for him.

He kept imagining what if, mostly about modern military vs isekai military.

...

He was inside a class.

The teacher was gone and everyone act wildly, a small argument turns into big fights, small talks turned to badmouthing each other.

For him this is normal when there are no teacher.

School days pass by normally.

He have friends one is a shy guy, while the other is a popular guy.

Enjoying his time with his friends caused him to be more sociable.

After finishing high school he have gone to college.

The college he choose was a military academy.

Being able to join the college he didn't cross any obstacle of him being a soldier.

Because since his childhood he wanted to be a soldier.

He got passing marks on his training in the first term, on the second term Firearms will be used to train how to use fire and aim.

Since his country is strict on guns, civilians don't have it except those off duty military, police, and guards.

On the final day of the second term they were all given 3 mags to fire on the firing range and this will determine if he will pass the test.

As he load his M416, turning off it's safety lock he aimed.

But before he could fire he saw his whole surroundings lights up.

When he saw that those lights came under him he look at his feet.

What he saw is a magic circle he have known from those isekai or magic themed world.

He was surprised, but instead of being happy he isn't instead he begun to get angry.

The reason is he is okay with his current life he don't want to abandon all his hardships just to immediately be called into another world.


(What the fuck is this?! I don't want to go!)

He screamed at his mind as he was there standing still not moving a little bit.

(I can't move!)

Stuck in his position he noticed that he was still holding the M416.

Someone called him.

"What's the matter? Erik-"

It was cut short as he immediately disapeared.

"Ah..."

He was confused as how did he just disappeared just now.

Then slowly he realized that its real and that he really disappeared.

News broke out about a disappearance of a student the whole nation was shocked that no evidence lead to him nor his body.


 

6