53. ~Shouldn’t~
574 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Twelve

Yatsu watched Sasha walk away, watched her round the corner and out of sight before opening the door and stepping inside.

Rika stood inside waiting, leaning against the opposite wall with her arms crossed.

You sure took advantage of her,” Rika said accusingly. “It was written all over her face, and it's plastered on yours permanently.”

Yatsu blushed. “So?”

“So~” Rika pushed herself off the wall and wrapped her arm around him. “Tell me everything, your girlfriend seemed to enjoy it a lot, so what did you do?”

Yatsu tried pushing her away, but Rika's hold was stronger than usual.

“Come on , you can tell me,” her grip tightened, crushing his arms. “Don't make me guess! Did you fondle her?” She asked.

“N-no,” Yatsu pushed harder, trying to pry out of her death grip. “Let go.”

Rika let go.

Yatsu rushed to the stairs.

“If you don't tell me-”

Yatsu stopped.

“-I'll keep pestering you,” Rika's evil grin didn't lie.

Yatsu hid behind one of the railings, his face grew hotter.

“I took your advice and kissed her like you said,” he whispered.

“Huh? I didn't hear you!”

“Well, then too bad!” he climbed the rest of the stairs and locked his bedroom door behind him.

He flopped on his bed and just lay there, remembering the softness of Sasha's lips against his. Her cute pink cheeks. Her eyes desiring more and more each time he kissed her.

He didn't want to stop, he didn't want to send her away. He wanted to take it further, but he couldn't... he shouldn't...

Yatsu glanced at the calendar hanging on his bedroom wall. He's only been thinking about it recently, but there was an age gap.

He had to wait. He was turning eighteen soon and she was only turning seventeen after that.

I'll wait. He convinced himself. I'll wait.

For you.

 

 

15