56. ~Dangerous~
611 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Thirteen

“Yatsu! You have a cute visitor!” Mom called out from downstairs.

Sasha?

Suddenly full of energy, despite laying around all day, Yatsu rushed downstairs and found Sasha already escorted inside and mom retreating to the kitchen.

She’s cute? No. That outfit, with that skirt and high-knee socks she wasn’t just cute.

She stared at him with sparkly sapphires.

She’s not only cute, but dangerous…

...and it’s Saturday.

Saturday means no school, she’d be here all day unless…

Yatsu’s feet moved on their own, while his brain calculated a plan.

“We’re going out,” Yatsu called out before Sasha had a chance to take off her shoes.

“Wait!” Mom rushed into the entrance again and fished through her purse hanging on the wall.

Oh no…

Mom pushed money into his palm.

“You two use this and have fun okay? I love you~”

Manly pride demanded Yatsu take the money and scoot Sasha out as fast as possible.

“See ya,” he waved to his mother as the door closed shut behind them.

He breathed in.

Now he had money to make his plan happen. He took a gander at the wad of cash in his hand. That’s way too much.

He breathed out. “Okay then, shall we-”

Before he could finish, Sasha spun him around and pressed her lips against his.

So warm and soft. She pulled away before he got a good taste. She licked her lips in satisfaction.

Yatsu resisted the urge to satisfy himself by punishing her for teasing him.

I've been watching too much romance.

He shook his head.

“Are you okay?” Sasha’s sweet voice sent a chill down Yatsu’s spine.

“Yup,” Yatsu said. “I’m ready for this date.”

Her eyes popped wide open.

Yatsu grinned. His revenge taking form.

Sasha’s surprise didn’t last long. She wrapped her arms around him like she usually did and asked, “Where are we going?”

“That’s a secret,” he responded easily.

Sasha pouted.

 

17