57. ~If I win~
510 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This was such a lame idea.

The large screen in front of them displayed a movie about a talented young blind woman getting swept off her feet by an undercover cop pretending to be free like the wind. Skipping details, two men now battled to the death for this girl. The sword fight was drawn out so long it started snowing, despite one of the characters having picked wild flowers not five minutes before the fight.

It was lame… but-

*Sniffle*

Sasha tightened her grip around Yatsu’s arm. The sparkle of a single tear formed in her eye.

She may have been dangerously cute before, but now she was unfathomably adorable.

The movie ended, but they stayed a little longer, listening to the ending credits.

Sasha wiped her eyes free of tears. Yatsu pretended not to notice.

Most of the theatre cleared, Yatsu figured it was time to follow them out.

“Ready?” He asked.

Sasha nodded. “Where are we going next?”

“You’ll see,” Yatsu responded confidently, but scratched his head. It’s still early, would Sasha enjoy the arcade?

They entered the main theatre area.

No, probably n-

“What’s that?” Sasha pointed to a flashing sign.

Laser Tag?

Sasha dragged him closer.

Yatsu remembered playing Laser Tag once in elementary school, and didn’t remember doing well.

“Let’s try it!” Sasha beamed after figuring it out, then proceeded to drag Yatsu to the counter without giving him a choice.

He forked over enough money for the two of them and they were led into a room where the gear hung. Looking at the ridiculous outfits made Yatsu want to turn back.

Sasha didn’t hesitate to pick one out and tightened it around her thin frame. She picked up her laser gun and held it using both hands.

“How do I look?”

Adorable.

Sasha blushed and averted her gaze.

I didn’t say that out loud… did I?

“So,” Sasha said. “I was thinking we should make this game more interesting…” she pulled Yatsu closer. “Whoever wins between us gets a reward.”

Reward? Yatsu’s mind raced through all sorts of places.

“If I win, I-” Sasha leaned in and whispered. "I want you to kiss me like you did yesterday, and if you win, I'll-"

"Sit on my lap during lunch break on Monday," Yatsu blurted.

Sasha scrunched her nose in cute distaste. "Fine," she suddenly leaned in and pushed her lips to Yatsu's, pulling back just as fast. "Get ready to kiss me back in front of everyone, cause I want it as soon as we're done."

Sasha stood up and waited by the door. Yatsu equipped himself, no longer caring how he looked. Kissing her back today was not a good idea. It could lead to…

Yatsu held up his laser rifle.

I have to win.

 

18