8. ~Spinning~
1.5k 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bell rang for lunch.

Sasha exited the classroom with Eva leading the way. Eva weaved through the growing crowds with ease, already used to the layout the students made while Sasha fell behind. The dress didn’t make things any easier.

I’m switching back to normal clothes tomorrow.

Sasha pushed past a few more students, lost sight of Eva, but someone grabbed hold of her hand and gently tugged. The hand no doubt belonged to a girl.

Pulled through the students, she stumbled into a classroom, tripped on her dress and fell to the floor. Two girls behind her shut the door and locked it.

A buzzing noise snapped Sasha's attention to a third girl sitting on the teacher's desk holding an electric razor. Judging from who the person was, Sasha had a pretty good idea what this was about.

Sweet, cold, revenge.

Sasha stood up and let her bag drop to the floor, excitement fluttered in her stomach.

The stupid girl shut the razor off, she shifted her weight from one butt cheek to the other. "Okay, so this is how we're going to play this game,” she said. “First we’re going to shave your head, ridding you of that ugly pink hair-"

"Funny, I know a lot of people who would think differently," Sasha interrupted with a smirk. "So I think I'm keeping the hair..."

"Second," the stupid girl continued, an attempt to ignore Sasha. "We’ll need to strip you..."

"You were straight to the point that time, no more stupid comments?" Sasha interrupted again.

The stupid girl’s eye twitched.

"Do you not recognize your situation? You are outnumbered three to one, so don't think you’re getting out of here in one piece!" The stupid girl yelled.

“Okay, so you want to get me back for whatever I did to you-” Sasha rolled her eyes.

“You made a fool out of me in front of everyone!” barked the stupid girl, jumping off the desk.

Sasha flinched, reflex had her in a fighting stance. The stupid girl smiled triumph.

“So you are affected by this situation, and here I thought you were at ease the whole time. I'll admit, you had me worried there for a few seconds,” she walked to the side of the teacher’s desk and eyed the razor she held as if it was suddenly very interesting. “Girls, hold her down for me so we can get this over with.”

“I was wondering when you'd say something like that,” Sasha said and her senses went wild.

The first girl grabbed hold of Sasha in a bear hug, trapping her arms.

Sasha pulled forward then slammed the back of her head into the girl's face, the girl let go. Sasha followed with a stomp on the girl’s foot, and jabbed a sharp elbow in her gut.

The girl fell flat on her bum.

The second girl foolishly tried to grab Sasha's neck from the front. Sasha grabbed the foolish girl’s arm before she could get a grip and sharply twisted, forcing the foolish girl to her knees, following the pain.

Unfortunately, Sasha was on school property and the school had records of what she ranked in karate. Breaking too many limbs when she clearly controlled the situation might land her in suspension, and she couldn't have that.

The first girl’s broken nose and whatever the stupid girl decides she wants broken will have to satisfy her.

Make your move.

The stupid girl stood frozen.

Sasha tightened her hold on the foolish girl's arm, who begged her to let go. The first girl cried on the floor, harshly wheezing through her nose.

“Breathe through your mouth,” Sasha growled. “And you stop begging.”

Both went silent.

Your move stupid girl.

“What. The. Fuck!” The stupid girl finally squeaked her surprise.

“What?” Sasha said, “I never said I was a harmless doll, princesses must have bodyguards after all.”

The stupid girl screamed, cursed, and suddenly flung herself at Sasha, holding the razor like a dagger.

Sasha's smile grew as she let go of the foolish girl and dodged the stupid girl's attempt to skewer her; a wide swing, hard to pull back from. Sasha took the fully stretched arm in both hands, put her knee against it, and applied force.

SNAP

Stupid girl screamed.

Sasha’s shivered with pleasure.

The razor crashed to the ground, bounced into a corner, harmless.

Situation under control, Sasha let her go, walked to the teacher’s chair and sat down.

Moments after, an army of teachers entered the classroom. Sasha twirled herself in half circles in the chair, waiting.

Two girls cried, a third girl sat against the wall holding her arm, silent as a mouse.

“What happened here?” asked a teacher after absorbing the scene.

“I defended myself,” Sasha said spinning in the chair to face them. “That razor on the floor over there was used as a weapon. I dislocated her arm-” She pointed at the stupid girl. “-to make her let go, though there is a small chance I may have broken it instead by accident. So I recommend sending her and the other crying girl to the hospital. She has a broken nose, possibly a hurt toe, and I think a bruised gut, it should be checked just in case,” Is that-no. The first girl- “She’s fine,” Sasha gestured. “She might have a sore arm, but nothing serious.”

Surprisingly the teachers mobilized.

All three girls were sent to the hospital. Sasha refused to go with them and ended up in the principal's office writing an incident report. Memory failed her for perfect details, so she jotted down notes every time she remembered something.

When she thought she had it all, she handed it in.

The principal read a few lines before handing her another paper.

“On that one please describe the events that may have caused this one, if you don't mind,” the big man gazed at Sasha with suspicion in his eyes.

Sasha's thoughts brought her to the one person that told her not to mention him.

“Umm, I'll do it, but I want to make sure a certain boy doesn't get in trouble. He actually prevented a possible fight that would have involved him.”

“The girl's older brother perhaps?”

Sasha nodded.

“He's been a good boy lately, and if you don't see any reason to get him in trouble then why should I?”

Sasha nodded again and started writing. Details were harder to think about now as she thought about the last couple days. She smiled at some of the things.

“Something amusing?”

“No, nothing.”

In the end, after he read what she wrote, Sasha was allowed to leave without punishment.

She just forgot to warn those girls what would happen if they dared to lay a finger on Eva.

26