Re: 9. ~April Fools~
1.6k 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So if you hadn't guessed it. This was posted April 1st as a joke and not part of the real story. However, consider it a teaser because similar things do happen later :3


Sasha ran late for her last class, but had a note explaining her absence.

She used the stolen time to figure out the school’s layout while the students were in class.

When Eva showed her around the school yesterday, Sasha was lost the entire time but did her best to memorize landmarks. Now she realised the school was just one big square with two floors and branching hallways.

The small cafeteria explained why the students ate in the hallways. Different from her previous school which had a huge cafeteria, big enough to house the entire student population and more.

Sasha rounded a corner and slammed into a moving something, bounced off of it and flew backwards landing on her butt. A clatter of books and papers hit the ground.

Sasha cursed and searched for the cause, not surprised to find a boy already picking up dropped papers. Some of which had no doubt fallen out of a familiar looking binder.

That's mine, why does he have- oh.

The enormous amount of papers had fallen out of her pack.

Great.

She shook off her pack and helped the boy clean up the mess. Her binder pretty much ruined as far as her organization went so she just tossed the papers into it. I’ll re-organize it later.

Sasha picked up paper after paper until she found only one left and reached for it.

Another hand touched hers and fuzziness spread up her arm.

What's this?

She grabbed him before he could pull away. That feeling spread more and more.

She moved closer to him.

"Uh... a-are you okay?" The boy stammered and tried to shuffle backward.

You're not getting away.

Sasha knocked him backward and climbed on top...


I think I'm going to change chapter nine to something more like this, thoughts?

23