10. ~That felt good~
1.7k 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you haven't caught it yet, the previous Re: chapter was an April Fools joke :3
Here's the next part...


The next day, Sasha couldn’t stop thinking about him. His single touch made her arm feel funny for hours. It faded slowly, a whisper remained. She craved more.

There he is.

Yatsu entered the school ground, and scanned the crowds of students waiting for the bell to ring.

Sasha averted her gaze to avoid eye contact with him.

Eva called out to her and bounded over.

Boys from every direction watched her approach. Some watched her butt, some her breasts, few her hair, all with curious expressions.

Sasha glared at them and then at Eva. “You’re late.”

“Who are you-” Eva spun around and all the boys’ gazes turned elsewhere. “-looking at?”

Eva is gaining popularity fast. “All the boys looking at you,” said Sasha, stating the fact. “I don't doubt someone is going to ask you out by the end of the day.”

“W-what really?” Eva's face turned pink. “What about you?”

“Today I'm not wearing a frilly dress. You stand out more than I do,” said Sasha, stepping toward the school. “The bell is going to ring soon.”

Eva fell in step behind her but Sasha stopped, and glanced over her shoulder. I could do it now.

“Sasha-?”

“I need to check something,” Sasha spotted Yatsu weaving through the crowd. Heading toward the school double doors.

Sasha followed him at a quick pace.

Yatsu opened the door and stepped in. Sasha rushed through the same door, brushing against him. Renewing the rush of numbness, this time it spread through her body.

“Sorry,” she briefly called back to him and kept walking.

Eva caught up, questions plastered on her face.

“My arm... smack it,” Sasha said.

Eva gave her a funny look but raised her hand and gave her a light whack.

Sasha's arm tingled, she resisted the urge to scratch it. “That tickled.”

Eva whacked her again, this time a jolt of electricity shot up Sasha’s arm. She shivered with pleasure.

“That felt good~” Sasha purred.

Eva didn't respond, and dragged Sasha into their classroom. Sasha sat down at her desk. Eva tossed her stuff at her desk and joined her.

“What felt good?” Eva said.

“Yatsu, he-”

Eva's eyes grew wide and sparkled with an unnatural interest.

Sasha ignored it.

“I- when I touch him I feel funny,” Sasha held out her arm. “My arm is numb like it’s asleep, but when you whacked me it felt-”

“Good,” Eva's finished. “You li~ke him.”

Sasha paled.

Eva giggled.

“I don't!-it's just-”

“Too late for that,” Eva said and returned to her seat.

Students filed in. The warning bell rang. The teacher entered the classroom.

I don't like him-like him, but...

I do want to get to know him.

24