11. ~Rage~
1.5k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lunch time, Sasha stood up. “I need to find someone.”

Eva grinned, “Go get-em,” she encouraged.

Sasha's ignored the comment and left the classroom.

Her body was still fuzzy but fading faster than before, Sasha guessed only the feeling in her arm would be left by home time.

Sasha wandered the school, looking for Yatsu. Happy she no longer wore that dress, she weaved through student traffic with ease. Scanning faces one after the other.

She ignored the surprised recognition some of them gave her. She ignored everyone.

Until someone intentionally stood in her way.

Wide-eyed, the someone held out a white envelope to her.

She took it, not knowing what to expect. She glared at him hoping to find the answer but he averted his eyes, his feet suddenly seemed important. His hands hid behind his back.

Sasha ripped open the letter, dropping the envelope on the ground. She read the first few words, then tore the letter to pieces in front of him.

“Don't waste my time.”

The boy winced as Sasha brushed past him.

Who would give someone a love letter on the first week of school?

She turned a corner, focused on finding Yatsu.

“Sasha!” Her name sweetly called out. Someone new tapped her shoulder.

Sasha spun around and glared at a girl.

The girl stood nearly a head taller than Sasha and smiled down at her.

“Want to have lunch with us today?” She gestured to a group of girls.

A group of freshman girls.

Do they think this is my first year of high school!

“What class are you in?” The girl asked. “We went to numerous grade nine classes and couldn-”

“I am not a mascot,” Sasha growled and walked the opposite direction, to her next class.

I'll find him after school.

Another, older boy, blocked her path.

“Yo, Sas-”

Ignoring him, she pushed her way through.

What is with everyone!

Sasha entered her classroom and sat down at her desk. Tried to calm down her rising anger.

“Ummm...” a shy voice.

Sasha wanted to bash her head against the desk.

“Would you like to be my fr-”

Sasha cursed and glared at her. Anger turned to rage.

The girl flinched and her eyes widened before she fled.

Sasha grinned.

No one else confronted her.

22