16. ~Help Timmy and his dog cross the bridge~
1.2k 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yatsu turned the corner into a specific hallway, containing a specific locker, and breathed out a sigh of relief when he found it unoccupied. Speed walking, he reached into his back pocket where the letter sat.

A quick walk-by.

Without hesitation, he pulled the letter out and slid it between the cracks of the locker. Walking away, he glanced back to make sure it didn’t fall out.

Phew.

He rounded the next corner, toward his current classroom, and breathed in deep again.

Now the easy part is over.

In the hallway, a boy walking out of one of the offices surprised him. Yatsu didn't recognize him and continued on, pretending nothing unusual happened.

Yatsu imagined himself looking suspicious to the boy, based on the direction he came from. The boy could probably guess what Yatsu just did, and when word got out that Sasha received another letter, that boy would know exactly who gave it to her.

Haha! No, stupid. I need to calm down.

Yatsu opened the door to his classroom, apologized for interrupting and sat at his desk, completely ignored, much like the girl in his previous class.
Perfect, but...

He eyed the clock.

That took longer than I thought.

He wasn't one of those people that went to the bathroom often, maybe there was someone suspicious of him?

No, there isn't.

He shrugged it off and tried to focus on the lesson, which was a paper on his desk: “Help Timmy and his dog cross the bridge by matching up the words with their definitions”. The paper also had a cartoon drawing of a small boy sitting on the back of a large dog, staring at a bridge. A bridge, Yatsu guessed, was going to be fixed by matching up words with definitions.

What a lame excuse for a game.

The words, Yatsu assumed, all had something to do with the new subject they were going to study, and this was the introduction?

Someone must have pissed off the teacher today while I was gone.

Reading the first definition, an image appeared in his head of a heart letter on the ground, and a faceless girl picking it up.

He shook his head to rid himself of the thought.

The last two classes better not be this quiet.

24