26. ~You don’t want to know~
1k 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After everyone was all done stretching Sasha instructed everyone to get ready for push-ups. Some groaned, but obeyed. She took her position among the group.

“Ichi!” Sasha called out as she did her first push-up, after everyone finished it, she told the next guy in line to call out the next number and the third guy to continue.

“Ni!”

“San!”

“Shi!”

Twenty-four students made it today, so Sasha made everyone do forty-eight push-ups, not everyone could do that many, especially with small pauses in between each one. She wasn't exactly as strong as some others, but she didn't weigh much to begin with, and fifty push-ups were nothing compared to what she had in store for the rest of the class.

Sasha wasn't going to teach anything today except new exercises. So she expected sore muscles at the end of the workout. The ultimate plan was to make the rest of them give up by the end of it.

She will hold a little respect for those that don't.

The last push-up was called out. Sasha finished it quickly and glanced back. Some of them were shaking, a couple already gave up.

Smiling at the results, Sasha switched position and lay on her back with only her knees in the air.

“Curl-ups next!” She called out.

More groans.

“If your groaning now, then you don't want to know what comes next,” Sasha said that quietly, but she was sure at least half the class heard her.

“Ichi!” She pulled herself up and lowered herself back down.

Luna talked to her for several hours and Sasha almost skipped karate.

Sasha learned Luna was into reading books, specifically, romance novels. Some of the things Luna said, and more than a few questions Luna asked, made Sasha blush. Especially the questions related to any sort of touching.

If I touched Yatsu while I was exhausted and sore all over, what would happen to me?

18