27. ~Fine~
1.1k 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Running up the few steps to Yatsu's front door, Sasha shifted the lunch bag over to one hand, lifting the other to knock but the door swung open and Yatsu popped out.

He was dressed as sloppy as ever, like he rushed out of bed similar to yesterday, though it looked like he put some effort in combing his hair today.

"Hello," Yatsu greeted, stepping outside and closing the door behind him in one fluid motion. His dark orbs found Sasha's sapphires. "I figured I should get up a little earlier so you didn't have to wait," he explained, breaking eye contact with a yawn.

No, that's a lie. Sasha glared at him while he took the first few steps toward the school. He stopped when she didn't follow. “What?”

“Don’t lie to me, please.” Sasha said, telling more than asking.

"Fine, I'll tell you the real reason..." he held out his hand for Sasha.

Sasha smiled at her victory and as soon as she took his hand, that tingly feeling rushed through Sasha, and all of her sore muscles from yesterday turned fuzzy with pleasure, relieving her pain. She shivered and squeaked.

She slapped a hand over her mouth.

Curious, Yatsu glanced at her.

Sasha turned away, her face burning with embarrassment.

Don't ask-don't ask-don't-

"I haven't told my older sister about us yet," Yatsu said. Sasha breathed. "-and I don't want to put up with the trillion questions game anytime soon," he confessed.

"I played that game yesterday," Sasha said, recalling the experience in the cold basement divided into three even areas. One each for the twins and a third for anyone's entertainment. "I got something in return so it was worth it."

"You have siblings?" He asked her. "I didn't know-"

"Twin sisters, they’re ten. Honestly I barely know them, but they seem to know everything, and are deeply interested in me for some reason," Sasha looked up at Yatsu who had some understanding written on his face.

"Can I meet them?" He asked, catching Sasha off guard.

She planned to introduce them, but it was still too early. We haven't even dated yet!

"How about you take me on a date first," Sasha said.

His hand tightened around hers, and he froze.

"Uh, okay, ummm... how does Saturday night sound to you?" He asked.

Obviously he forgot about the term dating and made up plans on the spot.

"Where are we going? Are you going to pick me up? And what time exactly?" Sasha questioned him jokingly.

He glared at her. "You’re enjoying this aren't you?"

She smiled at him.

"I'll figure out the details later," he admitted.

"Then it's a date," she leaned into him.

They walked the rest of the way in silence.

After reaching school property they parted ways. Sasha's soreness missed Yatsu's touch by the time she reached the school's doors.

We can’t keep this a secret, I want to hold him more.

Sasha walked to her locker and spun through the combination, or tried to. The first time it didn't open.

"Hey," A boy said and leaned against the locker next to hers.

Sasha glared at him, recognizing him immediately. His slick black hair and forest green eyes made most girls swoon when he glanced in their direction. The school's number one bad-boy talking to her, why? Sasha didn't have a clue.

"What do you want?" Sasha tried her locker again.

"What do you say to coming around the garden around lunch time to-?"

"No," Sasha refused, failing at her now third attempt in opening the damn locker. "I'm busy at lunch," I plan to eat with my boyfriend, stupid.

"Okay, how about third then?" He asked.

Sasha could tell he wasn’t about to give in. If she didn’t agree to meet him during third, it would take place after school. If not after school, it would take place later. If not later he would suggest the next day.

"Fine, third," Sasha said and muttered a curse after finally opening her locker on her fourth attempt.

"See you then," he gave her a smile any girl would fall in love with at first sight. Only Sasha wasn't any girl and this guy made her sick. That look was in his eyes even after she accepted his proposal.

Sasha grabbed what she needed from her locker and closed it.

If this is about a confession, I will let him have it! If it's a prank, I will kill him. Either way- I'll knock the look off his face!

17