28. ~Lost~
962 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rumours spread across the school and everyone knew about her and Braxton long before lunch break. Sasha wasn’t surprised it spread so quickly, but the rumours were spread wrong.

They all said she was going to confess to him.

This was a prank.

No one listened to that conversation. She never said a word to anyone, so it was obviously him that spread these rumours in the first place.

“Sasha, are you okay?” Eva asked her from behind.

I’m going to kill him… if Eva doesn’t stop me.

“I’m fine,” Sasha responded and slowed down so Eva could keep up. “Let's get something to eat.”

They climbed the stairs to the roof. Yatsu was already there. He must have hurried because he beat them and his class was on the other side of the school.

Sasha met his lost puppy eyes.

He’s worried too? Don’t tell me he thinks the rumors are-

He’s kind of cute with those eyes.

“Is it true?” He asked.

Sasha turned away from him. “Some of it,” Sasha replied.

I can’t talk to him seriously when he looks at me like that.

Sasha risked another glance.

Despair now? Sasha laughed inside. That’s adorable.

“We are supposed to meet later- and he was the one who came to me while I was at my locker this morning. What he wanted was a meeting... that’s how I understood it. Nothing more.” She sat in her spot and began unpacking the food, Eva helped.

Yatsu took a minute before he decided to join, he still looked worried and now it was getting annoying.

“Do I have to kiss you to convince you that I like you?” Sasha glared at him. “That worried expression of yours is pissing me off more.”

Yatsu’s expression switched from worried to afraid, but he shook his head to recover and breathed deep before sitting down. He kept his head down, eyes to the floor.

“Sit on my lap?” he whispered.

Eva coughed and choked on her water from the bottle she was drinking from.

Sasha blushed and eyed his lap with big eyes.

W-what was he thinking? Me sit on his lap? It’s MORE embarrassing than a kiss! I would look like a little kid! -and it would be hard to eat from there. I would have to lean twice as far to reach the things I wanted!

I bet it’d be really comfortable though.

Sasha shook her head. “A-a-after Saturday,” she stuttered and placed the now empty bag to the side.

Yatsu took the first bite, grabbing the sushi Sasha meant to hide again.

Eva followed his example.

Sasha erased her thoughts, and did the same.

19