31. ~Oooooh, shit!~
983 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone glared at Yatsu as Sasha dragged him through the crowd, until Sasha plopped him outside the garden.

“Stay here,” she said and continued on alone.

Sasha enter the school garden alone.

She walked slowly, with her head down and appeared incredibly shy. She approached Brandon, the bad-boy, as if she really did want to confess to him..

That’s not what she wants. Yatsu reassured himself.

A part of him was jealous she used the shy option. If Sasha walked toward Yatsu like that, he’d have to resist the urge to pick her up and embrace her.

The spot on his cheek, that her soft lips kissed twice, tickled him like crazy.

What is she going to do?

Brandon glanced around at the crown with a smirk. His green eyes revealed his thoughts like an open book.

Bastard thinks he's got her.

His gaze finally fell on Sasha, who stood shorter than him. He stared down at her like she was a meal. Then he opened his mouth.

"Sasha," he started. "Sasha I-"

The whole school went dead silent as Brandon spoke. Every student wanted to hear what he had to say.

Sasha responded, too quiet for Yatsu to hear, then threw her fist up and cracked him in his jaw.

Brandon reeled back from the full force of the punch.

“Oooooh, shit!”

Sasha turned around, still in acting mode, and when she almost reached Yatsu she lifted her head, smiling. Yatsu smiled back but looked past her.

Brandon recovered, his face red, his eyes enraged. He locked onto his target and, in front of everyone, stormed toward Sasha.

He’s going to hurt her!

Yatsu stepped forward, moving to protect, his heart pounded in his chest as he blocked Brandon’s path.

Brandon raised his hand, clenched into a weapon, Yatsu could only raise his arms to block, but he wasn't fast enough.

The full weight of Brandon's bare fist hit his temple. Yatsu’s vision failed immediately and after a moment, the back of his head pounded. Students yelled and screamed but it all turned to a jumbled mess before fading to nothing.

23