34. ~Raccoon~
936 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Six

Did Yatsu just touch my butt?

Sasha stared into Yatsu's dark blue orbs for the answer, but what she found was worry and fear. Not the face of someone who took advantage of a girl and enjoyed himself.

She blinked and looked at the bandage on his chin.

Doesn’t look too bad.

The first strike he took was the worst one, if Brandon had hit her instead of Yatsu, she might be in a hospital right now. The second hit wasn't nearly as hard. She’d reacted in time to grab Brandon’s arm, but couldn't stop him from hitting Yatsu a second time. Before Brandon threw a third punch, his friends showed up and pulled him back, forcing him to stop.

Yatsu saved me. I’ll forgive him for this, this time.

"Are you okay?" Sasha asked sternly.

He eagerly nodded, making it obvious he knew what he did.

Sasha could tease him about it, but he might become bolder after she did that.

She could threaten him, but then she didn't think he would ever try to touch her again, and she did want to experiment with that stuff one day; she couldn't just hold his one hand anymore, she wanted to be arm in arm with him all the time when they walked together.

I’ll pretend this incident never happened.

Sasha eyed the clock. The final class of the day was half an hour through already.

“Ummm, can I get up please?” Yatsu asked. “My right side is numb.”

I did ask if he was okay, didn't I?  Sasha climbed off of him and sat on the edge of the bed, one hand still touching his arm. He moved around a bit, causing her to let go. Already, the tingly feeling slowly leaked from her. Sasha resisted, focused on what was left as Yatsu straightened himself out. If she kept trying to touch him, he might become curious as to why, or worse, he might think she was too clingy.

Are you okay?” He suddenly asked.

The black rim around his one eye made him look like a raccoon.

Her hand found his and as they closed around each other, the tingling restored. She nearly groaned in pleasure and nodded her answer.

“The nurse mentioned I was free to go. What do you want to do?”

That opened her eyes. She never thought about it, but they could so go out on an early date. The problem was coming up with a place to visit, she didn't know any. “I don't know.”

Maybe I could show you some places?” Yatsu said, reading her mind. “I mean, since we have a little bit of time. You've only just moved here a few months ago right? -has Eva shown you around town yet?”

Sasha shook her head, but that was a lie. She remembered Eva took her out shopping, twice. However she didn't remember the way to the shopping mall.

Sasha preferred smaller stores.

“Only to a mall,” she told him. “I didn’t really like it there.”

He smiled. “Well, I personally don't like the mall either but it does have the most stuff. I can still show you downtown if you'd like. There's not too much there, but maybe you'll see something...”

Sasha nodded.

“It’s also a bit of a walk. We'll probably be there a while...” he trailed off.

Does he not want to take me? Or is he warning me that the time might get away from us? Does it matter?  “Just take me there and we'll figure things out as we go.”

His hold on her hand loosened a bit. She tightened hers in response, and he tightened his again.

I guess that might have sounded a little harsh.

He stood up then, and glanced towards the door. He inhaled once.

“I hope you don't mind being seen in public with this then-” he said and pointed to his face with his free hand. “-and we will probably need to stop for some pain killers.”

Sasha moved and sat in front of him, earning herself a blushing Yatsu.

“I'll kiss it all better if it gets to be too much for you,” she said and gently pecked his upper eye as an example.

His face turned cherry coloured. “T-that m-might work,” he agreed with her, embarrassed to admit it.

So cute. “Then let’s go!”

Hold on a second,” he stopped Sasha from dragging him out of the infirmary. “First I need this-” he grabbed his pack from the hanger next to the door. “-and second, we might be seen. It's still school hours.”

“I don't care about that any more,” said Sasha attempting to drag him out again. “Let them find out.”

“Alrighty then,” His forehead creased.

Is he worried? Everyone is going to find out anyways.

19