35. ~Familiar~
896 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Still holding Sasha’s hand, Yatsu led the way through a familiar neighbourhood.

“This is the way to the mall,” Sasha said.

“Yes, we have to go past the mall to get to the other stores,” Yatsu explained. “I think two blocks further- I did warn you it was a long walk.”

Sasha nodded. It actually wasn't that far. Almost the equivalent from her place to his. Maybe it will go faster if… Sasha moved closer and leaned against Yatsu, wrapping his arm around her.

Yatsu pretended not to notice, but his face turned pink.

It didn’t take long before they arrived downtown.

A rusty Jeweler's Shop on the right closed down a while ago, the sign loosely hung from a single chain. A bakery on the left blared a Come in we’re OPEN sign. Further down the drag there were a couple of small sketchy clothing stores. A dollar store too.

Yatsu directed her and opened the door to a food place, a cafe?

Refusing to let go of his hand she sat beside him. The seats were squishy and comfy. She leaned into him, getting more of the tingly feeling coursing through her.

An attractive waitress with black and purple hair, and wearing a black and white maid costume, walked in their direction. Her hair colour seemed odd to Sasha until she saw her eyes, which matched the colour perfectly.

“I don't remember this place looking like this,” Yatsu calmly stated as he scanned the room. “It used to be... normal.”

“Goshujin-sama, Ojou-sama, Irasshaimase,” the waitress curtsied, addressing the two as if she were actually a Japanese maid instead of a waitress. “What would you like to drink?”

Sasha glanced up at Yatsu to see if he was going to respond, but he just stared at the waitress in shock.

“Can we h-have two waters to start please?” Sasha hesitantly asked her.

“Hai, Kashikomarimashita...” the waitress turned around but spun back and winked at Yatsu.

Sasha's breathing grew heavy and her throat dried up as she took in the waitress’ figure. A tall and mature girl with curves and a chest that Sasha lacked.

Sasha spun around and glared at Yatsu for answers. He came here often, he knows that girl.

All her rage dissipated when she saw the fear in his eyes. He looked like a lost puppy.

“I knew she was working part time but-” he said quietly, almost to himself. “Damn, she's going to kill me when I get back home! What is she even doing here during school hours?”

Back home? “Who is she?” Sasha asked, still a little annoyed but now with an idea. This busty beauty better be related to him.

“Rika,” he spoke her name. “My older sister.”

Sasha let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding. “Oh good.”

“You aren't feeling sorry for me at all, are you?” He said, staring at her as if she betrayed him.

Sasha shook her head and leaned into him again. “You can stay at my place tonight if you want,” she joked.

“I can?”

She blinked a few times... I was joking, but he sounded serious.

“Ya, I g-guess you can,” that way she didn't have to let him go!

Crap, but the twins, I'd have to introduce them, and then we have to find something to do before bedtime. He could sleep with me in my room... the thought of Yatsu in her bedroom, undressing himself and climbing into the covers where she lay made her light-headed... or somewhere else.

But then she'd have to let him go! Why is this so hard!

“Here's your water,” Yatsu's sister returned and placed a glass of water on the table in front of each of them. “Can I take your order now or do you still need time?”

“Ummm...” Yatsu quickly checked the menu and ordered some sort of rice.

“I’ll have the s-same,” Sasha responded, still light-headed when Rika asked her.

Rika nodded and repeated the order before heading to the back.

“So far, I think she likes you, so be aware that she likes to grab and suffocate people from behind with death-hugs,” Yatsu warned.

“I'll try to remember,” because I might snap fingers if I don’t.

19