36. ~Princess~
903 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They left the cafe and browsed other interesting stores. Sasha never let go of Yatsu’s arm but he didn’t mind. He liked cuddling. It was like his dream came true!

Sasha’s hair smelled like flowers. He fought back the need to touch her, caress her, anything, something.
She looked up at him from his chest and her eyes sparkled all cute-like.

Too damn adorable. Going to Sasha’s place isn't a good idea. I should just put up with my sister. We should go to my place.

“Hey Sasha-”

“Yatsu look!” Sasha pointed and dragged him toward an accessory store. “Let’s check it out!”

Shirts, hats, key-chains, dolls, bracelets and many other things sat along the walls and displayed in tables. Sasha skimmed the first half of the store, not really stopping to take a closer look at anything until eventually she dragged him to the glass counters in the back where rings,  bracelets and other shiny things were on display.

Oh shit. Should I buy a ring? Yatsu’s mind raced through future plans as Sasha now took her time. Her gaze sailed over the top of the glass until she pointed at something.

“Can I try that on?”

The clerk grinned. “Of course.” He winked at Yatsu and took out a tiara.

Sasha let go of Yatsu's arm and gently took hold of the tiara. She gandered at it, flipping it around and upside down before she shrugged and placed it on her head.

She turned to Yatsu with a bright smile and a pink face. “Do you like it?”

The tiara sat on her pigtails. Crooked.

Yatsu chuckled, reached up and removed the tiara, placing it back on the counter.

“If you didn't wear your hair in pigtails it would fit better,” Yatsu nodded to the clerk, a silent thank you for his time.

Sasha frowned. “Ya, Eva makes the better princess anyway,” she said and took hold of his arm again. “Where to next?”

“I think I’m done browsing through stores,” Yatsu said and yawned.

“Then… m-my place?” Her eyes sparkled.

Mid-yawn, Yatsu aimed away from Sasha and coughed. Damnit. “Sure.”

19