37. ~Nervous~
913 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Right here,” Sasha presented her house… again. A good thing because Yatsu almost forgot which one was hers exactly.

As Sasha pulled him to the door, Yatsu spotted the curtains moving and two pairs of bright coloured eyes stared at him. One pair beamed bright amber in colour, and the other a cold blue, almost as blue as Sasha's. Yatsu felt hunted, like a deer stalked by wolves.

Sasha dragged him in regardless, and he immediately scanned for anyone around, but the window space was empty.

“Was there someone just here?” he asked pointing at the window.

"Those were my sisters, they probably disappeared into the basement," Sasha's calm voice eased Yatsu a little.

She placed her bag down, took off her shoes and bid him to do the same.

He followed suit, tried to be polite and tidy by placing his stuff beside hers. When she took hold of his arm again things didn't feel quite right, but he dismissed it.

I'm just nervous. Calm. Down.

He breathed in, and breathed out, but struggled as if his sister were strangling him in one of her hugs.

"What's wrong?" Sasha asked, facing him.

He tensed up to respond with nothing, but her eyes; he couldn’t lie to her.

"Nervous," he honestly replied. "I feel like I'm being watched."

She nodded, understanding. "Want to meet them?"

"Uh-only if they want to meet me?"

She nodded again with a smile.

It was a normal house from where Yatsu stood. The walls were white, the wood floors were free of clutter and the entrance led into the living room. No second floor, but instead a basement.

"Want to watch a movie?" Sasha asked and gestured to the living room.

"Sure," They walked to the living room and Yatsu made himself comfortable on a sofa while Sasha set one up.

Wasn't long before Sasha joined him on the couch, or more accurately, laid across the couch with her head resting on his lap. She reached back, grabbed one of his arms and hugged it in front of her.

Before the movie started playing Yatsu’s body relaxed. Exhaustion caught up to him. Walking around all afternoon drained him of his energy.

Before the movie’s title displayed, he closed his eyes.

25