38. ~Flinch~
918 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yatsu woke unable to breathe. His eyes shot open.

A pair of plump lips hovered over him. A pink haired girl with blue eyes pulled away. 

Yatsu's head spun, deprived of oxygen.

“Nope, he kisses like a virgin, that can't be why she likes him.” A girl muttered

Those blue eyes... whose are they? This pink haired girl stood over the couch, a blue polka-dot dress flowing around her petite figure.

The girl held a notepad in one hand, and spun a pencil in the other. She scribbled something down and suddenly perked up. “Oh! Maybe he's good with his tongue!” She eyed Yatsu and leaned in again.  

Yatsu raised his free arm and blocked her.

“Don't-” What is going on? I need to think…  wake up.

She backed off and scoffed, but didn't leave. “Are you good with your tongue?” She asked instead.

Yatsu's clouded mind deciphered her question by tying it to her last action.

She kissed me.

-and now she wanted to… taste his tongue?

Sasha hasn't even- “No?” he answered her.

“Alright,” She wrote something down on her notepad. “Do you play sports?”

“No,” he answered again. Why is she- “Why are you asking me these questions?”

She examined his arms and legs thoroughly before jotting something else down on her notepad. “To see what she-” The girl poked Sasha’s arm. “-likes about you.”

“I-” Yatsu paused.

This girl literally kissed him simply because she wanted to know what someone liked about him? What Sasha liked about him? Is the notepad she's holding a list she's going through to find out what that thing is?

Yatsu’s head spun. He breathed in.

“How good are your grades?” She asked.

“What's your name?” He countered with his own query.

“Eh? My name?” She glared at him with a smirk. “Answer the next question and maybe I'll tell you.”

Yatsu trembled at the girl’s dark stare. No doubt related to Sasha. They shared the I can see your soul look. The one you don't ever want to deny or lie to. That’s right, Sasha said she has two younger sisters.

He nodded, ready for her question. The girl’s blue eyes narrowed to slits.

“Have you ever had sexual intercourse with Sasha?”

Yatsu paled and said nothing.

“That's an interesting reaction. I guess that's a-”

“No,” He quickly answered before assumptions were made.

“Well, I guess that eliminates the next few questions,” she said, placing her writing utensil on the pad and eyeing Yatsu’s lower parts. “Unless she's seen it.”

Yatsu couldn't respond. Little girls aren't supposed to know about this stuff, what was he supposed to do in this situation?

“So that's it,” she said.

“M-Miya?” A soft, quiet sound emitted from the hallway and an amber eyed little girl approached the living room.

Miya spun toward the hallway, “Luna? Good!” she pointed at Yatsu. “Take his pants off, we need to measure it.”

Frozen, Yatsu watched as Luna hesitantly walked in front of him.

What do I do? This is-

“I can’t reach his pants, Sasha’s in the way,” said Luna.

Miya placed her notepad and utensil to the side. “Fine, help me lift her off.”

Miya and Luna grabbed either end of Sasha and attempted to yank her off the couch as if they did this everyday.

Sasha's arm shot up and grabbed Miya. Miya didn't flinch and instead brushed off Sasha's hand and counted down the next tug.

“Ready? One, two, three-!”

The girls flopped Sasha on the floor with a thud.

Miya turned back toward her notepad.

Luna moved slowly, closer to Yatsu. Her eyes on his pants.

I can't let this happen, Yatsu tried to stand but Miya pushed him back down and started climbing on top of him. Her eyes closed in as she lifted one knee, placed it on one side of Yatsu. Her other knee she tried to lift, tried to straddle him but she stopped dead.

"Luna-" Miya glanced back in alarm and scanned the room.

In a blink of an eye, Luna took off down the stairs to the basement.

Miya shivered and slowly climbed off of Yatsu, removed her knee from the couch, and stepped over her sleeping older sister on the floor.

"Sorry," she bowed in apology and bolted to another room.

Yatsu wasn't sure if that apology was entirely for him. A moment later Sasha rose from where she lay.

One of her pigtails hung loose. Her hair half-covered her one eye. She climbed back onto the couch and into the same position, hugging Yatsu's arm in front of her.

“Yatsu~” she purred and took out her other pigtail, dropping the elastic on the floor.

Yatsu couldn't move.

Should I tell her that Miya stole my first kiss?

Sasha squirmed and made herself comfortable in his lap.

I'll tell her later.

He rested his hand on her head, her hair soft to the touch as he scratched.

“That’s…” Sasha tensed up but pressed her head against his hand for more.

20