39. ~Circles~
857 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Yatsu~!” Sasha took hold of his arm.

Yatsu's whole body tensed, and his face heated up. He really tried to act normal, tried to mentally prepare himself for it, but Sasha joining him for every break put him on edge.

He knew it wasn't like the entire student body was looking at him, but he couldn't help but feel someone glaring his way. Sasha with a boy was a topic of interest in school. Yatsu knew what they thought and could easily place himself in their shoes.

Sasha dragged him to their last class of the day. Entering the room, the teacher glared at them like insects until Sasha pulled out a paper and handed it to him.

He pushed his glasses further up his nose, read the note and nodded for them to take a seat.

“Was that the note from yesterday?” Yatsu asked.

“Yes, though I don't think he would have believed it if it weren't for your-” she paused.

Yatsu looked at her curiously.

She gestured, circling her finger around her one eye. “-makes you look like a raccoon.”

“Right, I forgot that was there,” Yatsu scratched his head.

Sasha giggled, and for a moment, Yatsu forgot about everything else.

16