40. ~Wittle Brwother~
979 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As much as he didn't want to, Yatsu opened the door to his house and stepped inside. Sasha wanted to visit today, though he didn't know why. He told her he needed to do this himself.

“I'm home,” he announced out loud, hoping no one in particular heard -or rather cared- for his entrance.

She's probably going to find me in my room later.

“Yatsu?” His mom sounded concerned and she looked the part when she poked her head around to greet him.

Oh, I forgot- he scratched his head. "Ya, sorry for not saying anything.”

“If your sister didn't tell us you were out with your friend, you would have to explain yourself further young man,” she couldn't hold her stern look. “You two watch a movie?”

“Hardly,” Yatsu went to take off his shoes, but his curious mom stared at him.

Shit, wrong answer.

“W-we went to her place-”

That didn't make things better.

“-and she did put on a movie-” Damnit! “-mom, she has two younger sisters!”

Mom nodded with an exaggerated sure.

Yatsu took a breath. “We were tired from the walk around town so as soon as the movie started we fell asleep.”

"I believe you,” she said and turned toward the kitchen. “No need to get all worked up about it."

Her smile told him otherwise.

Yatsu’s sister would bug him to no end, but it didn't occur to him that mom would be curious too.

"Please just, don't tell her anything," he picked up his pack and dragged it upstairs.

His face on fire with embarrassment, his goal was to calm down before his sister knocked on his bedroom door.

He reached the top step and stopped dead in his tracks.

“Hello Wittle Brwother~” Rika said in her annoying baby voice. “How's my- hey!”

Yatsu bumped her out of the way, opened the door and walked inside his room. He was going to close the door on her but she was inside before he had the chance.

Standing, he still needed to calm down.

“Come back later,” Yatsu stated in the most neutral voice he could.

“Nope, I want to know how you got that black eye first.”

“Someone at school hit me,” he avoided her gaze, hoping she'd leave now.

You got into a fight?”

No.

“I stopped him from hurting Sasha.”

“My wittle brwother is a herwo?”

Without another word, he turned around and pushed her out of his bedroom, closing the door behind her.

“You're a meanie!” She called out.

Good. Now go away.

He walked over to his bed and flopped onto it.

21