43. ~Protect~
815 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sasha crept closer to the boys surrounding Yatsu. They trapped him in a corner.

Yatsu put his arms up, hands ready to defend, they laughed.

“Haha, you really think you can take on the three of us?” One of them chuckled.

Yatsu trembled.

Sasha sped up.

The tallest boy, blond spiky haired bastard shot his hand out, grabbed Yatsu's collar and stared him down. Braxton said a few words, threw Yatsu to the ground, and kicked his stomach.

Yatsu! Sasha broke into a run.

“Piece of shit!” Braxton kicked him again.

Yatsu cringed.

Sasha jumped and landed on the back of Braxton's stationary leg.

CRACK

His leg crumpled and his knee smashed into the pavement.

Sasha’s body tingled with excitement.

She stepped back as Braxton howled.

Startled, the other two guys faced Sasha.

Sasha backed out of Braxton’s reach.

Yatsu's eyes were wide, his mouth open. He didn't want her here. Too bad.

Despite the fact he was useless in this kind of situation, he braced himself to stand, but winced with every inch of movement, and collapsed.

Sasha wanted to help him, but couldn't yet. Two guys stood in between him and her. A third lay on the ground squirming.

“What the fuck!” Braxton squeaked and he fixed his growing eyes on Sasha. “Y-you?" He paused and ground his teeth together. "You... broke my LEG!"

Sasha stood ready. Any second now he will call the morons-

“What are you doing?” He spat at the two morons. “GET HER!”

Hmgh. Figured.

Moron Number One circled around Sasha slowly. The smallest of the three, Sasha dubbed him the most dangerous. Moron Number Two held his fists up. Sasha couldn't tell if he had muscles underneath the hoodie he wore or if he was a bit on the chubby side. But then he dashed forward.

Built.

Sasha dodged under his first swing barely, reacted with a punch to his gut. Her fist bounced off his stomach, and she regretted making the move.

Not built, not chubby. He's just big!

The big guy grabbed a fist full of her hair.

She cursed and grabbed hold of his hand, preventing him from tearing her hair off. She tried not to flail around.

He lifted her to her tiptoes and then off the ground completely, until she met his eyes.

The pain from her scalp forced tears to drop from her eyes.

“Foolish girl, what were you trying to- you’re... smiling?”

Sasha grinned behind her tears, and dug her fingers into the pressure point under his thumb as hard as she could.

He cursed and dropped her.

She landed in a crouch, rose up fast and kicked him between the legs.

One.

Before Sasha located Moron Number One, an arm wrapped around her neck, digging into her throat.

She cocked her head forward and flung it back, smashing it against Moron Number One's face. She proceeded with a stomp on his foot and an elbow to his ribs. His hold loosened and she pulled his arm off her, twisting it until she felt resistance.

He dropped to his knees.

Sasha inspected her neck with her free hand.

From below a hand grabbed her ankle and squeezed.

She jumped, unaware Braxton got that close.

Yatsu was up onto his feet, his eyes showed a mixture of confusion and relief.

Sasha gave Moron Number One a sample twist of his arm. “When I let you go, you will leave; or I will break both your arms,” Sasha said. “Got it?”

Moron Number One nodded.

“Good,” she let go of him.

He hesitated, but scampered away.

The big guy slowly recovered, he sat on his knees. Hands between his legs, whimpering like a dog.

“Bitch!” Braxton squeezed Sasha’s ankle harder. "Fucking come get her!” He called to the remaining moron. “I have her-!"

Sasha stomped on his arm with her free foot and stepped out of reach again. Almost surprised he didn't cry out this time.

He's pretty tough.

Before the big guy fully recovered, Sasha eyed Yatsu.

They should die for hurting him but- Sasha's rage dissipated. I need to take care of Yatsu.

She walked over and crawled underneath Yatsu, supporting his weight. That flow of fuzziness spiraled its way into her.

“Sasha,” Yatsu groaned in pain, holding his side.

“S-sorry,” she tried to be gentler. “Let's get you home.”

He nodded.

She wrapped his one arm around her, and left the morons, helping him the rest of the way to his house.

"Ow, haha," Yatsu winced but laughed.

"What?"

"It's like we're trying out a different way of walking again."

Sasha giggled.

Eventually Sasha dragged Yatsu to his front porch, and let him brace himself against one of the beams.

Sasha didn't want to let go, but she did and started walking away. If those morons are still there.

“Sasha.”

Sasha stopped.

Yatsu breathed in. “Thank you, for-”

She turned back and hugged him, cuddled into him as much as she could.

“I will protect you from now on,” she whispered. “I love you.”

19