Police Brutality
599 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Big Tits's spirit sword swings low towards my legs and I easily jump over the attack. She follows up with an overhead chop which I sidestep. Carefully watching the spirit sword's blade, my left hand lashes out with the stun baton before Big Tits can withdraw her arms. The baton delivers a solid blow against one of Big Tits's elbows, and her concentration suffers a momentary lapse as she shakes off the burst of debilitating magic fired into her body. Big Tits drops her arms for that tiny moment, leaving herself wide open to attack. 

My instincts take over and guides the baton unerringly towards the head of Big Tits. I pump as much power from the artificial core into my left arm as I safely can and I am rewarded with the stun baton striking Big Tits in the head with a resounding crack. Big Tits's eyes go blank from receiving the blow and her spirit sword dissipates harmlessly into the ether. She staggers drunkenly backwards, struggling to keep the lights in her head turned on. I draw my left arm back, ready to drop Big Tits with my next attack. 

Under the guidance of the powers, my left arm blurs towards Big Tits once more and this time the baton meets with her jaw. Blood flies from Big Tits's mouth, but to my surprise, I feel the baton begin to give way from the impact. The force of the blow causes the baton to splinter and I am left holding what is left of the baton's handle. And Big Tits is still standing after what should have been my finisher. She nurses her bloody lips as her eyes slowly regain focus and lock on to me. 

Wasting no time, I discard the destroyed baton and drive my fist in a straight hook towards Big Tits. Big Tits manages to abruptly jerk to one side, throwing my aim off and causing my fist to sink into one of her mammoth breasts. The incredible bounciness of the breast pushes back against my fist and I find my attack deflected. Just as I am trying to regain my balance, Big Tits grabs my outstretched arm and pulls me towards her. Her other hand seizes the trench coat and she lifts me over her head, sending me flying away from the SOPO station with an overhead throw.

I perform a roll as I hit the ground hard, breaking my fall as far as possible. As I get back to my feet, I am met with the sight of Big Tits plunging down towards me with her spirit sword raised high. I barely manage to dive to the side just as the sword comes down, releasing a blast of energy which rips a long furrow into the ground where I had been standing. Desperately looking for any weapon that I can use, I seize a damaged metal rebar lying on the ground, no doubt knocked loose from a building by the Corrie's earlier rampage. 

I charge forwards and swing the rebar at Big Tits. She counters with a slash from her blazing sword, which easily slices the rebar into two. A bolt of pain lances through my entire body as Big Tits swings her sword into my midriff. The blade strikes and with a loud bang, shatters against my indestructible body, causing the sword to dissipate again. As the buzzing in my head begins to creep up on me once more, my hand clamps on to Big Tits's face and I savagely push downwards, sending Big Tits head first into the ground. 

A spiderweb of cracks bloom where Big Tits's head makes landfall and her struggling slackens the barest amount. This isn't going to be enough though. From what I have observed so far, Big Tits is absurdly strong and tough. I am going to have to bring out the big guns against her. I close my eyes and recall how Gallant's sister moved her spirit that night she confronted me. Damavand, the force that can subdue a dragon. 

I don't believe that Big Tits is stronger than a dragon. 

As I channel Damavand, the pressure exerted against Big Tits increases exponentially. The ground begins to sag and Big Tits flares her spirit in an attempt to resist. She grabs at my wrist and battles mightily against my spell, all the while trying in vain to pry my hand off her face. I could crush Big Tits in an instant with the infinite power of the artificial core, but I slowly ramp up the core output instead, keeping just slightly ahead of the amount of power Big Tits is unleashing. The buzzing in my head is still present, but since I am not experiencing the rush of euphoria that comes with freely using the core, I retain enough of my senses to stay in control of the body. 

Big Tits continues to sink into the ground as the pressure against her body grows and grows. Her core blazes with defiance, but I can tell that she is tiring. Big Tits will not be able to keep this up much longer. I can win this. I am going to win this. 

"Irene! Let go off her!" Someone shouts and I am suddenly thrown backwards, the distraction disrupting my casting of Damavand. As I roll across the ground from the sneak attack, eventually coming to rest on my back, a figure straddles me and claws rip through the helmet I am wearing. In panic, I draw freely from the artificial core and my strength surges. I easily throw off whomever is attacking me and remove the trashed helmet. As my attacker picks himself up, I bring the helmet down as hard as I can into his back, sending that guy back down on to his knees. A vicious kick sends my attacker tumbling into Big Tits like a bowling ball. 

Big Tits catches my attacker handily and steadies him with a look of concern. "Tensei!" she exclaims, "I told you not to do anything stupid. Get away from here."

Shit. I just laid hands on the Hero. The realization pours cold water on the building euphoria and I am shaken back to my senses. What was it that The Voice had said about borrowed knives? 

"I can help." Tensei says, "Please, let me help. You don't have to fight alone."

Taking a quick look about, I realize that the riot has caught up with us. The two rival camps have surrounded the three of us, forming a rough arena for the boss fight to take place. Everyone's eyes are on us. Delinquent stands together with Matsui, rubbing a swollen cheek, while Matsui himself looks at me impassively. Both sides have been badly hurt and look fairly evenly matched, the Matsuis have numbers on their side, while SOPO has better training and equipment. My fight with Big Tits is probably something symbolic for all the combatants present. Both Big Tits and myself have taken on the role of champions and a loss by either of us would result in our side routing from the field. 

Except that Big Tits has help from the bloody Hero. No pressure. 

"Tensei, I can't ask this of you." Big Tits responds with tears in her eyes, "I am your teacher. You should not need to protect me."

Shit. Shit. Shit. I know this scene. The Hero is going to swoop in to save the warrior maiden in distress. I have to stop this scene from playing to completion right now. 

Mind blast. Have faith in your mentorBelieve in the one who believes in you. 

The Hero's eyes dilate as he receives my mental command. He nods slowly and agrees with Big Tits, "You're right Irene. I believe in you. I believe that you can do it."

"Thank you." Big Tits smiles and kisses the Hero on the forehead. I roll my eyes at the sight as the Hero steps back into the crowd to spectate. 

"You done? We fighting or what?" I challenge. 

Big Tits squares her shoulders and replies, "Gallant. I should have known. Do you actually think you can get away with this?"

I point to the helicopter hovering high in the sky above us. Big Tits looks at the helicopter and back at me questioningly. 

"That helicopter is streaming this entire riot live, courtesy of Commander Hernandez." I explain, "Everyone is going to see me smash this joint, and everyone is going to see SOPO fail at doing their jobs. And yes, everyone is going to see me getting away with it as well."

"Dream on." Big Tits snaps as she summons her spirit sword. 

I flex my left arm and taunt with a confidence I don't feel, "I've already caused several million nu-credits worth of damage to this place. Everyone has seen me kicking your ass until a schoolboy came to your rescue. ORPO is waiting in the wings to finish you sorry lot off. Dreams can come true you know?"

"So you are working for ORPO." Big Tits snarls. 

"Bingo." I affirm, "Guess how long I'll be held in their custody for what happened today?"

"Not if I arrest you first." Big Tits shoots back. 

"Really?" I raise an eyebrow, "You've not been doing a very good job of it so far."

"Why are you doing this?" Big Tits asks, "Why are you working with that rat Hernandez?"

I shrug, "For benefits of course. Why else?"

"Enough talk!" Big Tits shouts, completely enraged, as she charges at me, sword ablaze. 

Indeed. The time for words is over. 

Hernandez better show up soon though. 

21