Chapter 2: Summoned and Disposed Of
3.5k 23 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After they were done insulting and bullying Soma, everyone returned to their chairs and the teacher started distributing exam sheets to all the students.

 

Each student received a paper that had 10 questions on it, but only Soma received five papers that each had 10 hard questions.

 

“You have an hour, answer all the questions and after you give the exam sheet back you may leave!”(Hisa)

 

Why was Soma given more questions than the others? The answer is simple. Since Soma’s first day he was able to get full marks on every exam they took which placed him above the Hayato the crown prince and the other Nobles and because of that there some who thought that having a commoner be the Academy’s top is not good for the prince’s and the Nobles’ image so they came up with the idea of making it harder for him to get any marks in the exams, but that was a story from three months in the past.

 

Each time they would try to sabotage him, he would finish solving all the questions easily and in less than half the time, and today’s exam is one such attempt.

 

One can’t help but ask himself, why would that kind couple send Soma to such a place? The reason is the Royal library located here in The Royal Academy, they knew how much he loved books and knowledge, that’s why they enrolled him in The Royal Academy.

 

Today’s exam was no challenge for Soma as always, he finished answering all the questions in less than 30 minutes as always and stood up holding his exam sheet in his right hand and started walking towards the teacher’s desk.

 

All the students’ eyes are focused on him, they are eager to see him fail the exam.

 

“What? Were you unable to answer the questions?”(Hisa)

 

She asked him that question with a huge smirk across her face. This time the exam given to him was written by one of the renowned magic researchers and the topic of his exam is of course about Advanced magic and High-level mana control, ‘Soma is mana less so he shouldn’t be able to solve these questions’ or so the plan was…

 

“To be honest the exam this time was easier than the previous one, are you sure that you gave it your all? It was very easy for me to solve”(Soma)

 

“What?! Let me see…”(Hisa)

 

After 5 minutes of checking, she looked back up at him with a very frustrated expression.

 

“It’s all correct, you got full mark…”(Hisa)

 

“Same as always I see, then ”(Soma)

 

Soma started walking towards the door to exit the classroom, everyone was looking at him with hateful eyes especially the prince and those close to him.

 

“That filthy commoner! How dare he disregard me like that!”(Hayato)

 

“That Otamega! How dare he stand out like that!”(Dai)

 

“I hope he dies!”(Yui)

 

“I hope he suffers!”(Yue)

 

“All that work for nothing… one day… one day I’m gonna get you!”(Hisa)

 

But not all of them are like that, there were a couple of girls who were looking at him with smiling faces.

 

“Amazing as always!”(Aiko)

 

“Amazing~♪”(Yume)

 

The most beautiful in the Academy Maki Aiko and the cute and well-endowed Yumehara Yume.

 

On his way to the door, Soma was stopped by some kind of strange force, and right after that, the ground started shaking and the windows started breaking.

 

“W-What is happening?!...”(Hayato)

 

“Are we under attack?!..”(Dai)

 

“Quickly! Cast defensive magic!”(Yui)

 

“I can’t! my mana is sealed!”(Yue)

 

“Why?! Why can’t I use magic?!”(Hisa)

 

“Calm down! Everyone you need to calm down!”(Aiko)

 

“Everyone look down! There is something appearing on the ground!”(Yume)

 

Soma looked down and started observing what was happening to the ground. Some kind of engravings started appearing on the ground and started forming a multi-layered magic circle, once the magic circle finished forming an intense light started gashing out of the magic circle blinding everyone in the room.

 

“Welcome to my world, dear heroes”(?)

 

Suddenly a woman’s voice resounded within the white space the whole class was standing on, they all started looking for the source of the voice.

 

“Who are you? And what did you to us?”(Dai)

 

“Me? I’m the Goddess of Love and justice~♪”(Goddess of Love)

 

“Did we die? Where are we?”(Hayato)

 

“Don’t worry, it’s just that you have been summoned to my world♪, you all are the Heroes who are going to save my world, you know~♪”(Goddess of Love)

 

“What do you mean?” (Goddess of Love)

 

Suddenly a very shiny pink light appeared in front of the students and teacher and after a little bit of time the light started disappearing and the figure of a single woman appeared.

 

The woman’s appearance was extremely eye-catching, the woman had a golden long hair and a long well-proportioned body, and fair white skin, and a beautiful face with golden eyes and pink lips. She had a well-endowed figure and all of her curves were in the right places, coupled with the extremely revealing dress she wore.

 

Her attire symbolized men’s desires very well.

 

“Let me introduce myself again~♪, I am the Goddess of Love and justice and I have summoned all of you to my world in hopes for you to save my world from the Demon Lord and his demons, and once you do so you will be worshiped as the Chosen Holy Heroes who saved my world, and you’ll be rewarded with anything you want, be it money, Authority, fame, power or even Godhood in my world, you may have whatever you want~♪”(Goddess of Love)

 

“Well, that’s quite generous of you”(Hayato)

 

“Of course! It’s to save my world, after all ~♪”(Goddess of Love)

 

“Then, what about yourself? Would you add yourself to the rewards?”(Hayato)

 

“Ara, What do you mean?~♪” (Goddess of Love)

 

“What I’m asking is that, will you become my woman if I kill that Demon King you talked about?”(Hayato)

 

“Ah, you mean that? Well, you are quite the straight forward man, you know~♪, but I certainly don’t hate that. Very well! I’ll become your woman if you do kill the Demon Lord~♪”(Goddess of Love)

 

“That so? I have decided then, Me, Kusanagi Hayato am going to save your world for you and well make you mine without fail!”(Hayato)

 

“Ara, I’ll look forward to it then, fufufu~♪”(Goddess of Love)

 

“You guys are with me, right?”(Hayato)

 

“Of course!!”(Dai)

 

“We are with you as well!”(Yui&Yue)

 

The students were all going to follow Hayato only Soma found the Goddess suspicious while Aiko and Yume were still confused by the situation.

 

Soma was suspicious of the Goddess because of how she empathized the sentence “my world”, he felt that she didn’t mean the world I belong to, no, she said it in a way as if she owned the world and that the world is under her control.

 

And if she really owns the world and it’s in her control why would she summon people from another world to fight the Demon Lord? Why doesn’t she do it herself? Maybe she is not allowed to interfere with the world directly?

 

And if she is not allowed to interfere with the world directly, why not chose people from her world to be heroes?

 

More than that, she said “I am the Goddess of Love and justice” which means there are other gods besides her, why? Because she used “the Goddess” and you can understand from it that there are others with different Authorities and the evidence for that is “of Love and Justice”.

 

And if there are other Gods then where are they? Are they summoning other heroes as well? No, not likely. She did say “my world” after all, then where are they?

 

“Now let’s go to my country and once we are there I’m going to check out your talents and skills and after that, I’m going to give each of you my blessings along with sacred weapon I made from my Divinity~♪”(Goddess of Love)

 

“Blessings?”(Hayato)

 

“Yes, they are special abilities only you Heroes can use~♪”(Goddess of Love)

 

The Goddess clapped her hands twice and the space around us changed to that of King’s audience room, looking around the room there is an old man in King’s clothes and many people who seem to be Nobles.

 

“Welcome to my country! This is the Royal castle in the middle of the Royal capital Nor of the Vitos kingdom! O, My dear Heroes, please save our world from the evil Demon Lord! My name is Ladorus Nor Vitos the king of this Kingdom”(King)

 

Just before she transferred us to the castle she said “my country” which means that she can interfere with the world directly, then why doesn’t she deal with the Demon Lord by herself?

 

Right at that moment, she looked at Soma for a split second and smiled slightly.

 

(This smile just now…. For some reason, I feel like it was filled with malice….. it’s as if all of this is just a game she is used to playing, but why did I feel malice from her smile?)(Soma)

 

“Now everyone! I’m going to check your talents and skills and statuses~♪”(Goddess of Love)

 

Saying that she moved to a clear space in one side of the audience room and then a transparent orb appeared in front of her.

 

“This crystal ball over here is a 【Status Finder】 and we are going to use it to find out about your status and talents and skills, all you have to do is to place your hand on the ball and say “Status” and a window will appear in front of you with your informations on it♪, and by the way, you will only need to use this 【Status Finder】 once because after the first time you’ll only need to say “Status” to view your information, so who is going first?~♪” (Goddess of Love)

 

“I will go first!”(Hayato)

 

Hayato walked towards the 【Status Finder】 and placed his right hand on it and then it started shining slightly.

 

“Status”(Hayato)

 

A pink window appeared in front of Hayato, and then the Goddess made a small move with her hand and the window became bigger, big enough for everyone to see what was written on it.

 

NAME: Kusanagi Hayato.

RACE: Human.

TITLE: Crown Prince of Japan Kingdom, Chosen Hero.

LEVEL: 5

HP: 1000

MP: 1000

ATK: 50

DEF: 50

INT: 20

AGI: 20

MAGIC: Fire Lv.1, WaterLv.1, Earth Lv.1, Wind Lv.1, Holy Lv.1

SKILLS: Swordsmanship Lv.1, Magic Lv.1, Magic sword Lv.1

 

“Ooooh!”(King)

 

“That’s impressive! Your status and skills are so impressive, you know~♪”(Goddess of Love)

 

“Really?”(Hayato)

 

“Yeah, as expected of a Chosen Hero♪, by the way, these are the informations of the kingdom’s strongest warrior~♪”(Goddess of Love)

 

NAME: Jude Cris.

RACE: Human.

TITLE: Holy Knights Commander, Vitos’s Strongest Man.

LEVEL: 60

HP: 900

MP: 500

ATK: 100

DEF: 100

INT: 50

AGI: 60

MAGIC: Fire Lv.5, Wind Lv.4,

SKILLS: Swordsmanship Lv.10, Magic sword Lv.5

 

“He is level 60 and you are level 5 which means that you are going to become stronger than him when you reach level 60~♪”(Goddess of Love)

 

“How can I raise my level?”(Hayato)

 

“By simply killing monsters and earning XP, and when your level goes up only your status will increase, to raise the level of your magic and skills you need to use them more often, the more you use them the higher their level becomes~♪”(Goddess of Love)

 

After that, the students went to use the 【Status Finder】 one by one and all of their status and skills were impressive and high, but the best one amongst them was not Hayato, it was Aiko.

 

And finally, it’s Soma’s turn to use the 【Status Finder】, he walked towards the crystal ball while under the hatful glares of his classmates, and once he was in front of the crystal ball he placed his hand on it.

 

NAME: Kirishima Soma.

RACE: Human.

TITLE: Bloody Kid, Knowledge Glutton.

LEVEL: 1

HP: 5

MP: 0

ATK: 10

DEF: 10

INT: 1300

AGI: 30

MAGIC:

SKILLS: ------------------------------------

 

Soma noticed that the SKILLS entry had something written on it but that something disappeared when the Goddess moved her eyes through it.

 

Yes, she deleted it and Soma noticed that.

 

(this bitch! So it was like that!)(Soma)

 

Soma noticed that she has the ability to strengthen or weaken the humans of this world and that his classmates’ statuses were not their real once, and that she must have strengthened them as they were about to use the 【Status Finder】.

 

The question is why did she not strengthen Soma as she did to everyone else? The answer is that she was reading their minds from the start and noticed what was Soma thinking about from the start and that’s why she gave him that malice filled smile earlier and that she needs to get rid of him, so she used the informations she got from reading the Heroes’ minds and understood that he is hated by almost all of them.

 

“It seems like there was some trash mixed amongst the summoned Heroes, well it’s not the first time that happens~♪”(Goddess of Love)

 

“Oi Trash! You really are useless through and through I see, no matter where you go you are just trash”(Hayato)

 

“Yo Otamega! A filthy orphan like you is really worthless even after coming to a different world, Aah?!”(Dai)

 

Hayato and Dai started kicking and insulting Soma as soon as they saw his information window, Soma tried to fight back but he couldn’t move his body for some reason, and then a small window appeared in front of his eyes but its design was different than the status window he saw earlier and this was written on it…

 

【You are not allowed to move in the presence of the Goddess of Love and Justice】

 

Soma glared at her right away to find her looking at him with a huge sadistic grin on her face, he moved the only part of his body he could move, his eyes, and looked at the faces of everyone present in the room one by one they all were looking at him with dirty grins on their faces or straight out laughing at him.

 

Only Aiko and Yume were different, they looked like they want to say something but can’t and strangely their eyes were moving franticly for some reason. Soma noticed that they must be paralyzed by the Goddess like him.

 

“Goddes-sama, what are you going to do with this trash?”(Hayato)

 

“Well~, I’m going to send him to the Bloody Hole~♪”(Goddess of Love)

 

“Bloody Hole?”(Hayato)

 

“It’s a place where the worst of monsters are sealed, I often use that place to get rid of trash like him who get summoned with the Heroes from time to time~♪”(Goddess of Love)

 

“That’s perfect for a trash like him, Oi trash! Don’t worry about that woman named Yuki I’m going to take good care of her along the girls she has been raising hahahahahahaha!”(Hayato)

 

“Hayato-sama! Don’t forget to share them with me, I’m going to help you “taking care of them” hahahahaha!”(Dai)

 

All the people around them started laughing at Soma.

 

(why did this have to happen to me? I have been enduring these shit-heads for some time now, what did I do to deserve this fate?.....fate …..fate…… that rotten Goddes, it’s all that rotten goddess’s fault…. I’ll kill her! I’ll kill her! I’ll kill her! I’ll kill her! I’ll kill her! I’ll kill her! I’ll kill her! I’ll kill her! I’ll kill her! I’ll kill her! I’ll kill her! I’ll kill her! I’ll kill her! I’ll kill her! I’ll kill her! I’ll kill her!-)(Soma)

 

“Well then♪, Bye Bye trash-kun! I hope you die a painful death~♪”(Goddess of Love)

 

Like the time in the classroom, a magic circle started appearing under Soma but this time it’s small enough to have only him standing on it.

 

Soma was glaring at the Goddess the whole time and cursing at her in his heart, light started gashing out from the magic circle covering Soma’s body, but just before he disappeared completely a chill ran through the Goddess’s back while she was looking at his eyes.

 

(What was that? It’s my first time feeling like that) (Goddess of Love)

 

At the time she did not know.

That the feeling she felt is called “Fear”.

 
86