Chapter 6: Lv.100
3.4k 13 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<< Entity_ Kirishima_Soma: 16/100>>

(Now the one on the other side. When I first arrived here there were no monsters on that side, so where did that monster come from? Did it spawn just now? No, the monsters in this world don’t have such ability. It must have something to do with the blood-red liquid and the wall of flesh in the back, I’ll check it out)(Soma)

Soma started dragging the two corpses of the monsters he just killed behind him as he made his way back to the safe room, once he was in front of the safe room he threw the two corpses on top of the corpse of the first monster he killed.

After that, he started to walk towards the highlighted monster in the direction of the wall of flesh, once he arrived he found the monster stuck to the wall of flesh, the monster’s left hand and left foot were integrated to the wall of flesh and the monster showed no sign of movement and didn’t notice Soma standing in front of him.

{Steel Slash} Increases the sharpness and hardness of the weapon by X10 for every 10 ATK stat points.

【The Archives Of knowledge】 appeared on top of Soma’s left hand and then he slashed at the unaware monster and cut him in half from the waist, but the monster's body regenerated as if nothing happened but at the same time the wall of flesh started pulsating more than before and soon after the three-headed wolf monster was forcibly separated from the wall of flesh.

-AAAWWOOOOOOOOOO!-

(Are these monsters all born from this wall of flesh?)(Soma)

The monster now focused and looked at Soma with more hate and anger than the previous two, it was as if it was mad at Soma for interrupting its creation process, the monster jumped and slashed at Soma with both claws.

{Steel Slash} Increases the sharpness and hardness of the weapon by X10 for every 10 ATK stat points.

{Lightning Strike} Strikes your target with lightning after every melee attack.

Soma countered by cutting the monster’s arms off and as he did, lightning attacked the monster’s body killing it.

<<Level Up!>> <<Lv.16 to Lv.20>>

<< Entity_ Kirishima_Soma: 20/100>>

(Now let’s try attacking the wall of flesh)(Soma)

Soma brandished his sword and slashed at the wall of flesh, but the cut regenerated in an instant and the sword was caught by the wall of flesh and Soma was unable to pull it back.

{Flame} Throw medium-sized flames from your hands.

The flames generated from Soma’s right hand burned the flesh coiling around the sword and he was able to pull his sword back from the hold of the wall of flesh and returned it to its sheath.

(Its regeneration is slower than before, which means that fire is its weakness)(Soma)

{Hell Flame} Throw huge sized flames from your hands.

A huge flame was generated from Soma’s hands and it struck the wall of flesh, the flesh started burning off and that uncovered something that resembled a human heart but it was huge, the heart was pulsating faster and faster generating more flesh to protect itself from the flames but it couldn’t keep up and was burned in no time.

<<Level Up!>> <<Lv.20 to Lv.50>>

<< Entity_ Kirishima_Soma: 50/100>>

The part of the wall of flesh that is in front of Soma turned black and crumpled to nothing, the rest of the wall of flesh started pulsating faster and faster and at the same time three-headed wolf monsters were generated one after the other and all of them were looking at Soma with great anger and hate.

{Enchant} Add a magical effect to weapon or armor or tool.

{Hell Flame} Throw huge sized flames from your hands.

Soma’s sword was covered in flames and a huge amount of flames were being spewed from the sword’s tip, Soma brandished his sword and started slashing the monsters one after the other, burning them to crisps.

<<Level Up!>> <<Lv.50 to Lv.61>>

<< Entity_ Kirishima_Soma: 61/100>>

After that Soma faced the pulsating parts of the wall of flesh and slashed at the first one before it was able to create more monsters and burned the huge heart within it reducing the wall of flesh to half its original size.

<<Level Up!>> <<Lv.61 to Lv.75>>

<< Entity_ Kirishima_Soma: 75/100>>

Soma didn’t stop and attacked the third heart right away, the last two hearts managed to create more monsters while Soma was occupied with the previous one but he didn’t mind them and burned them along with the huge heart.

<<Level Up!>> <<Lv.75 to Lv.87>>

<< Entity_ Kirishima_Soma: 87/100>>

-KKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!-

The last huge heart screamed and created more than 20 monsters all at once to protect itself from Soma, but as Soma’s level increased the flames were burning bigger and stronger and the three-headed wolf monsters had no chance against such flames burning them along with the last huge heart that created them to crisps.

<<Level Up!>> <<Lv.87 to Lv.100>>

<< Entity_ Kirishima_Soma: 100/100>>

【Entity_ Kirishima_Soma reached the needed level for the creation of a new system……………………………………

The creation process initiated ……………………………...

The creation result: SUCCESS……………………………..

System overseer: Kirishima Soma………………………….

Changing title from Entity_ Kirishima_Soma to The God of Death, Judgment, and Knowledge Kirishima Soma………..

Creation of a new God: SUCCESS…………………………

As of this moment, the world welcome’s its new God Kirishima Soma as the overseer of Death, Judgment, Knowledge, and the Black System】

“…………..What?!”(Soma)

 
84