Chapter 8: Armor And Weapon
3.4k 18 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I see, so those huge heart things were using these mana crystals as a source of energy to create the three-headed wolf monsters)(Soma)

Soma started walking around the opened space inspecting the mana crystals and soon enough he noticed that there is a magic circle inscribed on the ceiling.

(It’s the same circle that sent me here so that rotten Goddess is behind this)(Soma)

{Create File} Create a ‘space’ that can store only one type of thing.

{Name File: Mana Crystal} Give a name to ‘space’.

{Store} Add the created ‘space’ into inter-dimensional storage.

“Now I can take all these mana crystals for myself”(Soma)

{Create File}, {Name File}, and {Store} are all abilities belonged to a girl that was sent here in the past, this ability allows the user to create an imaginary space in the form of a file and by naming the file with the name of something she wants to store she can store that something inside storage magic, but the ability was limited so that you can only store things you have files for and once you create a file you can’t delete it and the number of files you can create is limited to your level, but that girl and the rotten Goddess and her followers didn’t know about the level limitation thing and thought that her ability was useless and that she can only store three things and disposed of her here, upon being sent here that girl was able to kill one of the monsters and leveled up increasing the number of files she could make, that was the last thing she saw before she died of her injuries fighting that monster she killed.

With that, all the mana crystals in the room disappeared and are now stored inside Soma’s storage and he can take them out whenever he wants, Soma started walking towards the exit but stopped and looked back at the room and…

{File Set} Creates a magic circle that acts as the entrance to a file.

{File Set} Is an ability that Soma created himself by combining the girl’s ability with another one’s ability, this ability works by creating a magic circle that acts as a gate to a pre-set file and everything with the file’s name that touches the magic circle will be sucked inside Soma’s storage automatically even if he was not there himself.

The magic circle on the ceiling started emitting light and mana crystals appeared from it, the mana crystals dropped to the ground and the magic circle on the ground started emitting light and sucked the mana crystals inside.

(Good…)(Soma)

Soma started walking back to the safe room and on his way, there was one of the three-headed monsters so he pulled out his sword and killed the monster easily.

<<Level Up!>> <<Lv.100 to Lv.101>>

(One level…)(Soma)

【Notice: The number of souls in the vessel of The God of Death, Judgment, and Knowledge Kirishima Soma doesn’t add up to the number recorded by the system.

The number recorded: 1

The number found: 1998

Overseer of Death, Judgment, Knowledge, and the Black System, would you allow the system to evolve to accommodate that? (Yes/No)】

“…Yes”(Soma)

【System evolution Start……………………………………. Evolution success…………………………………………...

The XP gain of The God of Death, Judgment, and Knowledge Kirishima Soma is adjusted to fit the number of souls available.

XP gain= 1 X 1998】

(Now that’s helpful)(Soma)

To test his new XP gain, Soma went past the safe room to find another monster, and 100m up the incline from the safe room he found another three-headed wolf monster and killed it with his sword.

<<Level Up!>> <<Lv.101 to Lv.251>>

“That was a lot!..... let’s see Status”(Soma)

NAME: Kirishima Soma.

RACE: Human/God

TITLE: Bloody Kid, Knowledge Glutton, The Holder Of 【The Archives Of knowledge】, God of Death, Judgment, and Knowledge.

LEVEL: 251

HP: 5000000/∞

MP: 0

ATK: 7000000

DEF: 4000000/∞

STR: 200000

VIT: 4000000

INT: 3000000000

AGI: 3000000

MAGIC:

SKILLS: 【The Archives Of Knowledge】.

AUTHORITIES: Words Of Death, You Shall Not Die, Face Your Actions, The Golden Scale, Book Of Knowledge, Bless.

“This is bad… my STR and AGI are increasing very fast making it hard to control, now by just walking the ground is being gouged under my feet and my sword and armor can’t take it anymore, I’ll need to stop killing monsters till I learn how to control my power, let’s start by making a new armor and strengthening my sword”(Soma)

Soma lifted the monster’s corpse and returned to the safe room, he threw the corpse into the pile of monster corpses and went inside the safe room and took a knife from the things available in there and went out to the pile of monster’s corpses and started processing them by separating the hide, meat, and bones and creating a file for each of them and then moved inside the room and started making a new armor and boots from the three-headed wolf’s hide.

{Transmutation} Changing the state or shape of a matter.

{Water} creates water.

After making the armor and boots he made a cylinder from the stony ground and filled it with water and mana crystals and placed the new armor and boots in it.

After that, he took his sword and a lot of mana crystals and…

{Fuse} Fusing mana crystals with a weapon, armor, and tools to strengthen them (This ability depends on the INT stat, the higher it is the more mana crystals you can fuse).

He started fusing mana crystals with the sword and after he used 20% of the mana crystals he had he stopped because of the limit of his INT, but even though he reached his INT limit he was able to fuse nearly three million mana crystals in the sword, after that he took his new armor and boots from the water and started fusing them with mana crystals as well creating the world’s strongest gear.

 
83