Chapter 10: Second Floor
3.2k 16 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s been two weeks since Soma made his new armor and strengthened his sword and since then he spent the past two weeks training how to control his powers and leveling up by killing the three-headed wolf monsters.

Right now Soma is walking up the incline, three days ago he finally reached the other end of the cave and there he found a door and behind the door, there was a spiral staircase going up. After that, he returned to the safe room to prepare for the trip up.

Soma turned the safe room into a memorial for Sai and the kids by burying them in the ground and carving their names on the gravestone, after that he started cooking the meat of the three-headed wolf monsters.

Right now he is heading towards the staircase holding a book in his left hand reading from it while walking, for the past few days now Soma has not encountered any more monsters in the cave that’s why he spent the past few days reading books that existed in the memories of the disposed of people, he found out that he can summon the books these people read in the past into 【The Archives Of knowledge】 to read them when he found out that he could do this he was overjoyed and the reason for that was because the books he could read were in thousands.

After walking for two hours Soma reached the staircase.

“Let’s see… Status”(Soma)

NAME: Kirishima Soma.

RACE: Human/God

TITLE: Bloody Kid, Knowledge Glutton, The Holder Of 【The Archives Of knowledge】, God of Death, Judgment, and Knowledge.

LEVEL: 509

HP: 150000000/∞

MP: 0

ATK: 340000000

DEF: 550000000/∞

STR: 4000000

VIT: 76000000

INT: 8890000000000

AGI: 660000000

MAGIC:

SKILLS: 【The Archives Of knowledge】.

AUTHORITIES: Words Of Death, You Shall Not Die, Face Your Actions, The Golden Scale, Book Of Knowledge, Bless.

“Good”(Soma)

Soma started going up the spiral staircase and after 10 minutes he reached a closed door, he pushed the door open and walked out of it.

Behind the door there he found a space that resembled the cave down the staircase but this one was bigger and had trees dotted all over the place and the liquid leaking from the walls is not bloody-red like the one down the staircase but a yellowish-green instead.

“I thought that the outside world waited for me behind this door but it seems I was wrong, so this means that the Bloody Hole consists of multiple floors and this is just the second floor”(Soma)

Soma started walking down the incline to see if there is another wall of flesh thing here as well but as he advanced more down the incline the number of trees increased and it turned into a forest before long.

Suddenly something came flying towards his face, but he caught it easily in his right hand and started inspecting it, what he caught was a green ball-like thing.

(A green bean…?)(Soma)

More big green beans were coming towards him from all directions, and he kept catching them and dropping them by his feet, suddenly a root-like thing came lashing at him from under his feet, he unsheathed his sword and started cutting the big green beans and roots down at an impossible speed, from the side all you can see is the figure of Soma placing his left hand on the sheath by his waist and his right hand on the handle of the sword while dropping his center of gravity down a little bit and each time a big green bean or a root comes near him his right hand would blur and the thing that attacked him would drop down cut in half.

Soma kept cutting down the things that attacked him to test out his own abilities and after he was satisfied he started attacking the trees next to him.

<<Level Up!>> <<Lv.509 to Lv.538>>

(So the trees are the monsters that attacked with the roots, Trent)(Soma)

Behind the dead treants, a shadow started moving and hid behind the other treants in the vicinity, Soma moved faster than the shadow and attacked it before it was able to hide and cut it in half, what he found was a humanoid thing made out of beanstalks with a hole where the mouth should be.

<<Level Up!>> <<Lv.538 to Lv.588>>

 

================================================================================================================================================================================================

Come and join my discord server!

https://discord.gg/2TnRpH

 
86